Good morning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:47 am

As a former rider I can say, you can still have fun even in the rain. Enjoy and please, please, please..be careful. Morning folks.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:57 am

Morning, everyone!! I hope you have a great ride, Purr, and that everyone else has a great day!

I just got off the phone with Apple. I upgraded to 7 and so loathe the white screens that give me a headache I shared that with them. I usually call companies to say how awesome they are, but this is not okay. Evil or Very Mad 

But it's not ruining my day and I am looking forward to some rain...or should I say my tomatoes are.Giggle 
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:39 pm

HellooOoOOoOo, everyone Hiya 

Sync, are your tomatoes happy?

It rained for 5 1/2 hours of the 7 hour ride today (hard rain required 45 mph). Our rainsuits
didn't keep us completely dry, and didn't keep us warm at all...until the sun came out. Then
they kept us too warm. By the time we got to McFarland I was coming out of my suit before the
bike stopped.
We were wet, slightly chafed, and very tired. And we are very glad we made the trip Very Happy  We had a great time!
 Rockon biker harley 
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:26 am

My tomatoes are much happier! I am so glad you had a great day despite the rain!!! yay yay windblown windblown comet harley harley 
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:40 pm

Gorgeous first day of Autumn sunny 

and a nice stay at home and do not much of anything day Kitty 
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:23 am

Good morning, everybody. Autumn is here and it is so lovely. I did take a break from tasks to enjoy the weather yesterday. Smile

Purr, glad y'all had fun despite the rain and Sync, happy tomatoes make everybody happy. Very Happy

Y'all have a great Monday...you know, despite the fact that it's Monday...lol. group hug
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:55 pm

Absolutely wonderful weather today! I did some errands, then came home, made a cup of
butter toffee coffee, went to the deck, and started a new book. yay 
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:11 pm

Yes, it is so pretty! It did get pretty hot by time to pick up the kids, but it is nice out there still. yay 

I never heard of butter toffee coffee. Sounds yummy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:04 pm

Morning...or afternoon, everyone! Seems we have some MIA members...hope everyone is okay...we miss you!

I am making a mega batch of waffles for school breakfasts...it takes awhile, but this way they get a really healthy, yummy, and fast breakfast. yay 
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:38 pm

Hi Hiya 

A wonderful Winnie the Pooh day Cool 

Went back to bed after getting B on the bus, then Sassy did some gun and facebook stuff, while I
dove back into the book i'm reading. Reading uninterrupted for a few hours is a very rare treat for
me. I had to force myself to put the book down long enough to pick B up from the bus, and i'm now
itching to pick it up again, but I know if I do I won't get anything else done.
BUT Sassy is working tonight so the book will be accompanying me to bed tonight  (insert happy book reading emoticon here....lol)

Sync,  waffles...yummy Smile
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:50 pm

Purr wrote:
Hi Hiya 

A wonderful Winnie the Pooh day Cool 

Went back to bed after getting B on the bus, then Sassy did some gun and facebook stuff, while I
dove back into the book i'm reading. Reading uninterrupted for a few hours is a very rare treat for
me. I had to force myself to put the book down long enough to pick B up from the bus, and i'm now
itching to pick it up again, but I know if I do I won't get anything else done.
BUT Sassy is working tonight so the book will be accompanying me to bed tonight  (insert happy book reading emoticon here....lol)

Sync,  waffles...yummy Smile
Oh yes, reading for hours...wonderful! yay 

Yeah, these waffles have flax, oatmeal, whole wheat, applesauce, vanilla, cinnamon, light vanilla soymilk, and are seriously good. I got a little waffle maker..the cheap one...and I freeze three gallon bags and just pull one out for them and they get a great start to the day. Now I want waffles Giggle 
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:14 am

Morning folks!
hey I want waffles.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:23 am

Well, I have plenty.... Giggle 
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:18 am

99% of our waffling is done for supper and we always have extras in the freezer for the other 1% breakfast rush.

Good happy Thursday good morning to everyone! We're headed out on the bike in a few minutes......first stop will be Waynesboro to
check out an "antique"/junk store that we passed a few weeks ago. They had large wagon wheels out front, and guess who
has been wanting some large wagon wheels? (hint....not me Giggle ). Sassy wants to make a stagecoach to use as a
shooting stage at the gun range.
Other than the place we're going today, if anyone knows of any other source for wagon wheels, please chime in!
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:51 pm

Gonna be kinda hard to haul wagon wheels on a motorcycle!
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:46 pm

Since they were closed today we have time to come up with a plan. I'm thinking truck.
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:06 am

Happy Saturday, everyone sunny 

Hoping B-man goes back to bed soon so I can do the same Sleep 
Also hoping to finish closing up the pool. Dropped the water level the other day
and got it vacuumed. Now need to remove the pump, anchor the blowups, and
put on the cover. Summer swimming is over, now it's time for an Autumnal activity
of some sort. I've not shot in almost 20 years, but lately have been toying with the
idea of a compound bow. Our yard is perfect for target shooting.
....and Mark and I can play cowboys and Indians Giggle 
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:49 am

Purr wrote:
Happy Saturday, everyone sunny 

Hoping B-man goes back to bed soon so I can do the same Sleep 
Also hoping to finish closing up the pool. Dropped the water level the other day
and got it vacuumed. Now need to remove the pump, anchor the blowups, and
put on the cover. Summer swimming is over, now it's time for an Autumnal activity
of some sort. I've not shot in almost 20 years, but lately have been toying with the
idea of a compound bow. Our yard is perfect for target shooting.
....and Mark and I can play cowboys and Indians Giggle 
Oh, too bad on the pool shutting down Sad  Hope you enjoy the target shooting.

I slept, but eyes are dry and sinuses not happy today. Shall be fine, though.
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:16 pm

I'm familiar with the sinus and dry eye stuff this time of year, but it's usually just my right eye. When I wake up the right eye
doesn't want to open easily, so I look like i'm winking at everyone.

For sinuses I make sure I have "little red pills" (suphedrine) with me at all times.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:18 pm

Those little red pills are the best decongestants ever!! I have actually slept many nights over the years because I took one or two of them...great stuff!
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:42 pm

Ho, ho, ho, hee, hee, hee, little red pill how I love thee Very Happy 

Sassy is off playing shooty-shooty, bang, bang, and I have drop cloth, roller, brush, primer and paint tray
in front of me Suspect 
Guess I might as well use them. The hall awaits.........
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:04 pm

Not many people are aware that Santa Claus has a facebook page, and he makes some wonderful posts. I've been on his friends list for several years and always look forward to what he has to say. This is what he posted tonight;

A few years ago one of my elves, Elessar Eledhwen lost his ax. He looked everywhere and he eventually accused his neighbor’s son, Mahtan Vardamir of stealing it as he had been admiring how sharp it was.

In Elessar’s mind, the way he observed Mahtan, the way he walked, the look on his face, the manner of his speech, everything about his appearance and behavior told him that Mahtan had taken the ax. He could never prove he had taken it but always looked upon him as the thief.

A few weeks went by and Elessar found the ax in his smoke house where he had left it while chopping wood. The next time he saw Mahtan again, nothing about him or his appearance seemed to suggest that he had ever taken the ax.

At that, moment he learned what we perceive in our minds is not always what reality is. Many times in life, it is so easy to blame others for our own mistakes that we see them in a light that is not a true light.

Never be quick to judge others for your perception of them is just that, a perception and most of the time the other person is in no way the way you see them. Look inside of yourself first.

Find the Santa, be the Santa that is within each of you and judge no one. Goodnight to all and to all a goodnight! HO HO HO

Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:40 pm

Very nice, Purr, and so true! Clap Shooty-shooty bang-bang Giggle  What color is your new hall?
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:40 am

Good morning, everybody. I am so sorry I have been absent. I have been completely overwhelmed, to the point that I dropped my 5 hour Physics class and changed my minor back to English. I will actually graduate two semesters earlier this way. However, this means that as soon as I catch up in my two remaining classes, life should slow a little, until next semester anyway. Smile

Sync, those waffles sound divine. I make really good 'healthy' pancakes and they really are much tastier than anything you can buy in a restaurant as well as anything I have made before.

Purr, I loved the Santa lesson. elf 

unc, your post about carrying the wagon home on a motorcycle cracked me up. I'm picturing the back of the bike weighted down with a huge wagon wheel tied around Purr and Sassy going rather slowly and awkwardly down the road. Giggle

Oh my word! Guess what today is????!!!! First day I allow myself to celebrate Halloween! witch happy  I must make time to change the background accordingly!

Yens have a good'ern! badteeth 
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:15 am

Morning all. To recap my absence: had surgery on knee hurt last December at Walmart. Quit Walmart. Looking for a new job. Trying to help college grad son find a job. Trying to help daughter find a meaning to life. Trying to help hubby find his balance and a cure for depression. Trying to stay sane............................

Joy,
Physics was one class that I enjoyed but it was a bear. Once you take a 5 hour class that has a 3 hour lab, life gets complicated. Hang in there, you are doing great.

On a side note, most jobs are only doing part time now, less than 30 hours and usually less than that. Walmart has cut there part time to 18 hours and Dollar General set the rule at 24. Like or hate Obamacare, it is the cause of the permanent part time temporary employee.

Purr, that guy with the gun store need any help? Hubby is a whiz with guns.

And Happy Halloween, the only day you can dress as a weirdo and no one notices.
lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   

Back to top Go down

Good morning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next