View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:04 pm

Good evening to all Very Happy 
I've spent most of the day loading up the camper so we can leave out for the gun range tomorrow. It takes a lot of stuff for three people
to be gone four days.

Sync, the hall color right now is "primer white". Next week it will become the same gray as the living room.

Joy, you may be overwhelmed, but it sounds like you have a pretty good handle on things. Hang in there!

lmm, good to see you back here, and I hope your knee is recovering smoothly. Sassy said right now all positions are filled at the
gun shop/toy store.
I always look for help wanted signs to report back to my sister and yesterday both Kmarts had "Now hiring" signs on their doors.
I'm sorry your husband is having problems with depression. I know from experience how helpless and frustrated you can feel
when you can't "cure" a loved one that's going through that. All you can do is be there for them Hug 
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:36 am

Good morning!  witch 

I changed the 'skin' of the forum for Halloween.  I'll change it back to a lighter color first of November.  However, I couldn't find the reply button at first...LOL...it's at the bottom of the page to the left if you're looking for it, too.  Very Happy

Hope everyone has a great day!  group hug
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:16 am

Good morning. Love the spooky look, boss.

Thanks Purr. Things have not been great lately, but we will persevere. Feces happens, right?

cat2 
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:07 am

Hi there all!
Spooky indeed. lol
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:10 pm

I came on and thought the lights got turned off Giggle  Looks nice and scary!

Sorry you are having troubles, lmm Hug 

Have a lovely evening, everyone Yes 
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:54 am

Morning, all Hiya  I hope you all have a great day Cuppa 
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:52 am

Good morning Kitty 
B-man and I are lounging in the camper while Sassy is already on the range. We'll be getting dressed and out
of here after lunch to take a walk to the end of the range and back. A lot of vendors are already set up with western clothing,
bling, leather goods and various sundries for sale. I rarely buy anything, but looking is fun. It's also fun looking at the
costumes the members are wearing.

We have a new camper spot this time. We're right next to the pavilion, so if B-man gets restless after eating he can come back
to the camper to play letters while we socialize, and we can still keep an eye on him.
BUT, it also means after we retire for the night we still get to hear the ones with their late night poker games and adult beverages...lol.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:11 am

Ohh, hope you all have fun, Purr!! Cool you got where you can keep a good eye on B-man and wow on the sign yay 
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:48 am

Good morning. Need more coffee. mummy  Smile

Purr, it sounds like y'all are having an awesome weekend.

LMM, I hope you have better days and soon, or at least some happy surprises mixed in for good measure. Hug

I'll be studying all day, but am at least leaving the math cave to meet some ladies for coffee this afternoon and look forward to that.

The husband is so excited about a high of 74 today. He'd be happier at the top of a mountain and I'd be happier by the sea...whathcha 'gon do?
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:32 am

Wow.  No posts since Sunday and that was just me...lol...are we calling this place officially dead, or y'all all just really really busy right now?

I woke up with one of my favorite Halloween songs (immediately following Thriller...nothing beats Vincent Price creepiness) and thought I'd share it, although I may just be sharing with the bats.  Very Happy

Oh yeah...good morning!  coffee
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:36 am

Oh Joy! I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not dead and I like coming here! I just got all caught up in driving kids around, classes, clients, and work. I will be listening to the song after I take the kids to school Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:28 am

Hi there!
Love that song by ARS!
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:57 am

Good morning, everyone! Kitty 

cold cold natured me gave serious thought to the fireplace this morning.
I don't like being cold, but I do love this weather.....and now that summer and swimming is gone, i'm going to enjoy this
season to it's fullest.

I'm sitting here very sleepy.....sat up late doing some Christmas shopping on Amazon. Free shipping with an order over 25.00,
and my order came to 24.96. Do you know how hard it is to buy something for 4 cents? Giggle 

Sleepy or not,  I am soooo ready to get out of the house today and have some ME time. The four+ days in the camper was fun,
but while Sassy was having a great time on the range, I was trying to keep B-man, and me, occupied. Not easy for that long.
When we got home Sassy had a state championship belt buckle, two plaques, and a lot of pats on the back.
I had four loads of laundry.....LOL.  
and some memories.

Joy....great song!
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:52 pm

Had to come back and hear that song again.
Hey they was at the Sam Phillips music festival last year, with very much the same player's they had 35 years ago and they sound just like they did then.
Hi Y'all!
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:28 am

Purr, glad you are all safe and sound...and hopefully warm Very Happy  Congrats to Sassy! Clap 

Christmas...so not prepared. faint 

And gus Hiya 
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:19 pm

Happy Saturday everyone!

I've had some entertainment this morning............my high school class of '73 is having their 40th reunion
this weekend and I've been looking for pictures from the party last night. I looked for the pics on the reunion
page on facebook, but all I found was pictures of a bunch of old folks scratch Giggle 
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:20 pm

Oh, that sounds fun, Purr!!! I watched the Florence Falcons homecoming parade yesterday and saw the class of '73 float go by...funny that was the year that stuck out to me. I am sooo glad you had fun and to to celebrate!!!!yay Rockon Rockon  Funny how everyone else got old, isn't it? You stayed young and they aged Yes 

I had an intense class today and am really tired..a good tired, but wow. I think that parade yesterday did me in Giggle 
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:11 pm

I can see how the classes might drain you. Hope you get some good "rechargeable" rest tonight Hug 
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:03 pm

Well, it depends on the level and the energy of the students. I had intense students and we had a lot of fun...but we all wore ourselves out Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:08 pm

Good lovely Sunday to everybody. I had to work this weekend but had no homework. I actually got to live a little in this beautiful weather we have had.

Grats to Sassy. guns 

Hope everyone has a smooth transition to Monday tomorrow. Smile
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:36 pm

Howdy, Joy!! Very Happy   I'm glad you got to enjoy the day!!  I don't think I have been off my porch all day...busy with a class and it was so relaxing and awesome!

Everyone who is off having fun or just living life...we miss you Hiya Hiya Hiya
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:18 pm

Hellooooo Smile

It's been a wonderful Monday on this side of the computer, hope it's been the same on that side.
Tried new recipe for dinner tonight.....spaghetti pizza casserole.....and it turned out great. I added it to my
"make again" list.
Tried something new for lunch today......catfish tacos from Swamp John's......not so great. I added it to my
"don't do that again" list.
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:44 am

Hi there!
Hey the fish tacos are one of my favorites, though I have not had em at Swamp Johns.
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:22 am

After the taco experience, I decided I'm old fashioned. I prefer my catfish on a plate with coleslaw, fries, and hushpuppies. Tea on the side.

Good morning Hiya 

Sitting here enjoying QVC this morning. I'm a fan of QVC, and order from them several times a year,
but some of the stuff they come up with to push items is very entertaining. Item for sale a few minutes ago
was an ink pen with crushed crystals in the stem. According to them, having the right ink pen can make you feel wealthy,
and feeling wealthy affects your attitude and outlook on life, spurring you on to accomplish more and eventually
obtaining that wealth. So buy that ink pen!! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:39 am

Ahh, so it's the pen that makes the difference! All this time I had no idea Giggle 

I also thought I might try fish tacos, but never did. Spaghetti pizza casserole...that sound interesting and pretty good scratch 

Well, work this morning, get my hair appointment and then pick up kids and run them around. I think I need a CDL with all the transport I do now that hubs is off working so much Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   

Back to top Go down

Good morning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next