Alabamian

A Southern Point of View
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Good morning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate
avatar

Pisces

Posts : 3772
Join date : 2011-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:45 pm

Ohh, you did the kind thing and passed it on to your loved ones. Perhaps you can both survive now Giggle  I hope you both heal fast!
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate
avatar

Gemini

Posts : 2584
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : Somewhere .... with him.

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:53 pm

I think the upper respiratory bug is going around. I've heard of several that have it. I hope you and Mrs. Bluetick recover
soon Hug 

Sync, I noticed today that there are still a lot of gorgeous trees left to admire. Today's sunshine bouncing off them
made them even gorgeous-er sunny 
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate
avatar

Pisces

Posts : 3772
Join date : 2011-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:12 pm

Drat.  I had a couple of tree pictures to put up but never can get them to work here.  I just love seeing all those brilliant colors!

Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate
avatar

Pisces

Posts : 3772
Join date : 2011-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:15 pm

So now I have a sideways tree. Arrgh. Giggle 
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate
avatar

Gemini

Posts : 2584
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : Somewhere .... with him.

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:42 pm

the angle doesn't matter, the tree is beautiful Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate
avatar

Pisces

Posts : 3772
Join date : 2011-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:02 pm

this is my back yard tree view...I had to take this to remember the colors.



Yes, I think we are supposed to get a neck workout or something here..lol. This is sideways as well...sorry. The real picture isn't and I have no idea why it turned them. scratch 
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate
avatar

Aquarius

Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-05-18
Location : Lauderdale County

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:20 am

BEAUTIFUL trees! Smile

Good morning everybody! The sun is shining and I am excited about the day. I really don't know why, just am. Giggle

Blue, so glad you are feeling better but not that Mrs. Blue is feeling poorly. Hope the whole household is well soon. Kitty 
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Purr
Poet Laureate
avatar

Gemini

Posts : 2584
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : Somewhere .... with him.

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:17 am

Good morning Very Happy 

The sun isn't shining here, and without it I doubt it will make it up to 64, as predicted....which is fine with me
since I plan on having a stay at home day.

Sync, we're supposed to have trouble remembering the colors of the trees, that way when the season rolls around again
we get to experience the brand new wonder of the colors all over again Very Happy  cheers
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate
avatar

Pisces

Posts : 3772
Join date : 2011-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:30 am

Ohh, Purr, I hadn't thought of that! For some reason this year I can't get my eyes full enough of those colors!! It makes sense we should experience it anew every year...the pictures don't capture it, really, anyway.

I hope everyone has a good day. I have a conference with one girl's teacher in a bit, a client when I get back, and work all along.

What's everyone doing this weekend?Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate
avatar

Aquarius

Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-05-18
Location : Lauderdale County

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:19 am

Good morning, all. I'll be working and studying all weekend. I did get to eat at Cracker Barrel last night, which is an all time favorite. Smile

Hope everyone has a great weekend. sunny 
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
unclegus
Balladeer
avatar

Scorpio

Posts : 1440
Join date : 2011-05-24
Location : Hoodlum Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:27 am

Good morning folks! Am cooking butts again for another benefit.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate
avatar

Pisces

Posts : 3772
Join date : 2011-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:35 am

unclegus wrote:
Good morning folks! Am cooking butts again for another benefit.
More butts is always a good thing yay  (well, according to hubs Giggle ) Have fun, gus, and stay warm. I read we might have some sleet or something next week just in time for Thanksgiving.

Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate
avatar

Gemini

Posts : 2584
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : Somewhere .... with him.

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:59 pm

Good morning evening. It was morning when I started typing this, then life got in the way...lol.

I did something new today.....I made a sheath for breaking and enteri....uhhh, for emergency vehicle entrance tools Laughing 
the ones Sassy uses for work.


and the more butts thing..... according to what I see in the mirror when i'm getting dressed or undressed, it's not a good thing Mad 


Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate
avatar

Aries

Posts : 2168
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : tuscumbia

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:07 am

Today I became a God. I took Punkin out to do her business. When we came back in, There was a cricket trapped on his back on the porch. When we got inside, I thought about that poor little cricket so I went back outside and turned the little fellow over. He hopped away. i imagine when he got home to a grateful family the conversation went something like this.

"There I was, trapped in this vast wasteland, on my back helpless and alone. Not a twig nor blade of grass to gain purchase so that I may right myself. I had given up all hope and struggled in vain to right myself. My thoughts turned to you, dear family, my darling wife and lovely little children. I said my farewells and consigned myself to the end, when this shadow enveloped me. A mighty force came upon me and suddenly I was righted. It must have been the hand of God. Only a God could have so much power. Let us give thanks family.Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate
avatar

Gemini

Posts : 2584
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : Somewhere .... with him.

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:56 pm

What a wonderful post! Hug you big tender hearted lug Kitty 

......now I am overcome with a little guilt for swatting at a wasp and leaving him squirming on his back as I retreated into the house
yesterday. Notice I said "a little guilt".......in my defense, he did attack me first.
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate
avatar

Aries

Posts : 2168
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : tuscumbia

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:23 pm

If he's being aggressive, I'll bust him. And be guilt free. Very Happy

Spiders die on sight.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate
avatar

Pisces

Posts : 3772
Join date : 2011-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Bluetick wrote:
Today I became a God. I took Punkin out to do her business. When we came back in, There was a cricket trapped on his back on the porch. When we got inside, I thought about that poor little cricket so I went back outside and turned the little fellow over. He hopped away. i imagine when he got home to a grateful family the conversation went something like this.

"There I was, trapped in this vast wasteland, on my back helpless and alone. Not a twig nor blade of grass to gain purchase so that I may right myself. I had given up all hope and struggled in vain to right myself. My thoughts turned to you, dear family, my darling wife and lovely little children. I said my farewells and consigned myself to the end, when this shadow enveloped me. A mighty force came upon me and suddenly I was righted. It must have been the hand of God. Only a God could have so much power. Let us give thanks family.Very Happy 
Wow, that needs to be in a book or something! So kind of you and such a cool description of the event. You saved a family from loss and devastation!! Clap 
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate
avatar

Pisces

Posts : 3772
Join date : 2011-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:59 pm

Purr wrote:
What a wonderful post! Hug you big tender hearted lug Kitty 

......now I am overcome with a little guilt for swatting at a wasp and leaving him squirming on his back as I retreated into the house
yesterday. Notice I said "a little guilt".......in my defense, he did attack me first.
I would have killed him. You are nicer than I am. They sting, so all bets are off Giggle 
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate
avatar

Aries

Posts : 2168
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : tuscumbia

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:08 pm

Synchronicity wrote:
Bluetick wrote:
Today I became a God. I took Punkin out to do her business. When we came back in, There was a cricket trapped on his back on the porch. When we got inside, I thought about that poor little cricket so I went back outside and turned the little fellow over. He hopped away. i imagine when he got home to a grateful family the conversation went something like this.

"There I was, trapped in this vast wasteland, on my back helpless and alone. Not a twig nor blade of grass to gain purchase so that I may right myself. I had given up all hope and struggled in vain to right myself. My thoughts turned to you, dear family, my darling wife and lovely little children. I said my farewells and consigned myself to the end, when this shadow enveloped me. A mighty force came upon me and suddenly I was righted. It must have been the hand of God. Only a God could have so much power. Let us give thanks family.Very Happy 
Wow, that needs to be in a book or something!  So kind of you and such a cool description of the event.  You saved a family from loss and devastation!! Clap 

It was nothing...really.......not much effort on my part, and it did sort of make me feel better about myself....so why not? Like Charlie Sheen..WINNING:D 


Seriously..I didn't think much about it till I smoked my..took my medication. Then I realized that I felt good about myself all day..A win win thing. Amazing how something so small can be so rewarding.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate
avatar

Pisces

Posts : 3772
Join date : 2011-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:10 pm

Bluetick wrote:
Synchronicity wrote:
Bluetick wrote:
Today I became a God. I took Punkin out to do her business. When we came back in, There was a cricket trapped on his back on the porch. When we got inside, I thought about that poor little cricket so I went back outside and turned the little fellow over. He hopped away. i imagine when he got home to a grateful family the conversation went something like this.

"There I was, trapped in this vast wasteland, on my back helpless and alone. Not a twig nor blade of grass to gain purchase so that I may right myself. I had given up all hope and struggled in vain to right myself. My thoughts turned to you, dear family, my darling wife and lovely little children. I said my farewells and consigned myself to the end, when this shadow enveloped me. A mighty force came upon me and suddenly I was righted. It must have been the hand of God. Only a God could have so much power. Let us give thanks family.Very Happy 
Wow, that needs to be in a book or something!  So kind of you and such a cool description of the event.  You saved a family from loss and devastation!! Clap 
It was nothing...really.......not much effort on my part, and it did sort of make me feel better about myself....so why not?  Like Charlie Sheen..WINNING:D 


Seriously..I didn't think much about it till I smoked my..took my medication. Then I realized that I felt good about myself all day..A win win thing. Amazing how something so small can be so rewarding.
Yep, sometimes the smallest things can mean the most. sunny 
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer
avatar

Scorpio

Posts : 1440
Join date : 2011-05-24
Location : Hoodlum Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:46 am

Morning folks! It is 31 in the hollow this morning.

Seriously though do y'all really think that cricket survived?
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate
avatar

Pisces

Posts : 3772
Join date : 2011-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:07 am

Yes, I think the cricket is happily making noise somewhere Very Happy 

The nasty tummy stuff is sure going around..I have had 3 clients call to reschedule from it.  Ugh...Blue, I hope your household is recovering, and everyone else stay well.  

Hubs was so nice this morning...when he got up at 5am he turned the heat up a couple of degrees to 64 so we were all toasty when we got up.  No frozen grumpy kids!  I think I will keep him Giggle sunny
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate
avatar

Gemini

Posts : 2584
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : Somewhere .... with him.

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:52 am

Yes, he survived, and with his friends is singing praises to the one that saved him Very Happy 


Amazing cricket chorus


Good morning!
Sync, "hubby" is definitely a keeper....and i'm sure for more reasons than turning up the heat.
After Sassy worked all night I made sure the house was toasty warm when he got home. I think he's going to keep me....lol

Everyone stay warm and enjoy their day Kitty
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate
avatar

Aries

Posts : 2168
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : tuscumbia

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:16 am

Brrrr...and yuck. cold rain2 
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer
avatar

Scorpio

Posts : 1440
Join date : 2011-05-24
Location : Hoodlum Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:29 am

Bluetick wrote:
Brrrr...and yuck. cold rain2 
That is what I say!
Morning folks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Good morning   

Back to top Go down
 
Good morning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Good Morning - Mandisa featuring TobyMac
» Good Morning, Happiness!
» Kathleen Savio -- Found Deceased 3/1/04
» Confusion is good? Gerryspeak..
» Gary Glitter - it's good to be back?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alabamian :: This, That & the Other-
Jump to: