Good morning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:54 am

Hi there! Am quite busy myself and all my help is too!
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:17 pm

Thank you, Joy!

Unc, business is good, is good Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:01 pm

Still alive and well...except for a nagging cough and the occasional fit of sneezing. Hello everybody.
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:32 pm

Sounds like you're having sinus/allergy problems. I think this is the worse season for those problems i've ever seen.

And very glad you're still alive!  Very Happy   Kitty 

Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:12 am

Good to see you, Blue. Sorry you are having the allergies too. Funny thing was as I started to read what you said I realized I was sneezing...lol.

It's been a long allergy season.

Hope everyone is asleep and has a great day when you wake up late and well rested!  yay 
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:57 am

I just hope you all either have scuba gear handy or webbed feet. The tomatoes are now small trees, but otherwise I think I am growing algae on my back.  Shocked scratch  I love rain, but really?  Giggle 
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:17 pm

The garden does love this weather, but....
Sad  looking at the pool  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:29 pm

Purr wrote:
The garden does love this weather, but....
Sad  looking at the pool  Sad 

The kids want to go to the Y to swim every day, but it isn't happened until the thunderstorms calm down a bit. I'm not getting in the water to be called right out by thunder. The one time I jumped straight up out of the pool when lightning hit really close is the only time I want to ever do that..lol.
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:40 pm

I've never been to the Y, but my sister has started going and loves it. She is quite a bit overweight and has bad knees and when she recently
asked me for some exercise/workout advice i suggested she do water aerobics and she now goes to classes at the Y.

and i know there's going to come a time in the next few summer months that i, and others, will say "i wish it would rain...."
but right now? geeez......enough already!

Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:42 pm

Soooo, I thought I already responded a couple of days ago, but apparently that was all in my head.  Crazy

I am waterlogged, too.  I've been helping with a summer camp of sorts (math/computer stuff) at UNA and by way of running errands, have had the pleasure of walking through the rain one, no make that five times too many.  It's been fun though.  I've been with my age math people, which is like therapy for me.

Glad you are busy, unc, but hope you get the rest you need to keep going.  Smile

Blue, glad you are hanging in there.  Hugs all around.  group hug
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:11 am

I thought I answered as well, but then I am losing my mind, so that isn't surprising. Good to see you all here and here we go again on the rain. I think I am growing algae by now.
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:37 pm

I just finished listening to Jim Croce singing "Alabama Rain"

>>>growing algae>>>>  Giggle   alien 

Last night i did something i never thought i would do......i accepted a fb friend request from my first husband, B-man's father
He said he remembered B's birthday last week (and mine next week) and asked how we're doing. I don't know if he's
just being nosey, or if old age (he's 68) is making him have a few regrets about how and why he disowned B-man.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:50 pm

Happy Birthday, Purr!!! Was it yesterday? I missed getting in here and did I miss it?Sad

I hope you had a wonderful day or are having one today if it's today...either way you deserve a wonderful day and I hope this year is your best ever!!!!!  yay yay 

(I didn't start a separate thread since I thought more people would see this thread)

yay yay yay Monkey Monkey cheer cheer cheer swordfight shop shop shop mummy wagtail wagtail singer singer insync insync :cornucopia: 
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:03 pm

Thank you, Sync  Hug  It's today, and i've had a wonderful day  I love you 

The only down part is worrying about my dear friend, Gail ...known to most people form the old forums as "Kindred". It's a little
complicated, but she's having medical problem and last report i've heard is she's in Huntsville critical care with a lot of
internal problems, the least being a collapsed lung.
And also worrying about my 19 year old niece whose fiance, on his second chance with her after she took him back, gave her the old
"it isn't you, it's me...i love you, but am not in love with you" speech yesterday. That kind of hurt is something we all go through at
some time in our life, but she, of course, thinks she's the only one to ever feel the type pain she's going through. Family and friends are
giving her lots of platitudes, and they don't help at all. I'm feeling very sorry for her....
I've been sending healing thoughts to Huntsville and happy thoughts to Decatur for the past 24 hours. And realizing how lucky i am.
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:58 am

Hi all. I've been taking care of daughter and grandson, as daughter had to have surgery. It is not a surgery she would want to share with the world...nuff said...but she is on the road to recovery now. So, once again, life happened. I keep waiting for my life to slow down and have decided that simply never happens. Smile

Hope everyone gets some breaks to enjoy the Summer. group hug
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:18 pm

Purr wrote:
Thank you, Sync  Hug   It's today, and i've had a wonderful day  I love you 

The only down part is worrying about my dear friend, Gail ...known to most people form the old forums as "Kindred". It's a little
complicated, but she's having medical problem and last report i've heard is she's in Huntsville critical care with a lot of
internal problems, the least being a collapsed lung.
And also worrying about my 19 year old niece whose fiance, on his second chance with her after she took him back, gave her the old
"it isn't you, it's me...i love you, but am not in love with you" speech yesterday.  That kind of hurt is something we all go through at
some time in our life, but she, of course, thinks she's the only one to ever feel the type pain she's going through. Family and friends are
giving her lots of platitudes, and they don't help at all. I'm feeling very sorry for her....
I've been sending healing thoughts to Huntsville and happy thoughts to Decatur for the past 24 hours. And realizing how lucky i am.

Wow, I never got notified there was a post or I would have come to post. Sad

I am sorry your friend is having problems and I wish her health  Hug 

That is too bad the guy did that to your niece after she gave him a second chance..sigh.

Those things make me glad I'm not that age and make me appreciate my health.  Hug Hug 
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:20 am

How is everyone? Quiet around here...life sure gets in the way of spending time with friends  Hug 

Have had a cold this week...girl one brought it home of course and whee. I am getting better, though. I hope everyone is growing webs between their toes and has a good canoe...rain and more rain! rain2 insync group hug 
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:28 am

Good morning, Sync! ....and all others that stop by to read....

Sorry about your cold and hope it doesn't last long  Hug 
And the rain...the rain...the rain.....  snorkel 
  I was looking forward to dressing up a little for date night last night, but right before
leaving we saw the rain chance had dropped to 10% so i hurriedly changed to boots, tshirt, and jeans, we grabbed helmets
and took advantage of the rainless hours. I even saw some stars!
By the time we got home i was getting phone notices that we had storms in the area.
While typing this it has gone from cloudy to sunny and back to cloudy........  geek 
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:09 am

Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag Flag 

Hiya  I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable Independence day!!  sunny 
 yay   Flag2   cheer   Flag2    yay 

Eagle Eagle Eagle Eagle Eagle Eagle
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:52 pm

Howdy, all! Finally got in here. And finally today I have a little bit of a voice after three days of nothing coming out. That is SOOO frustrating.

Thanks, Purr! I hope everyone has had a great day today..I have been thinking about you all but didn't get in. With kids home for the summer it's  affraid Giggle Rolling Eyes Rockon mummy singer 
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:26 am

Hi all!

Purr, glad y'all got to enjoy the 4th.  Sync, hope your voice is back and the kids are not driving you bonkers.  Smile

My son, who is temporarily moved back in until he saves enough money for a car and deposits on an apartment, finally found a job.  We are so thankful for the job that we gladly take him and pick him up from work.  He and the mother of his child are on good terms, just decided that trying to make a relationship out of sharing a child wasn't going to work out after all.  Grandson lives with his Mom, who lives with her mother but will soon have a trailer beside her mother's house.  Other than that, it's same ole same ole around here.

Hope everyone else is well.  group hug
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:01 pm

Hiya  Hello, everyone!

Joy, very wise of your son and mother of his child handling the situation as they are. IMO, it's more important to have two
parents that are happy apart, than two parents miserable together.

Anyone else think there is a time bandit somewhere? There doesn't seem to be enough of it lately.
Tonight i had to steal time from doing laundry so i'd have time to make some marinated garden grown tomatoes. First
time i've made them, and it sure won't be the last. Tomorrow i'll force myself to steal time from other housework
in order to have time to eat them  Yum 
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:05 am

No time for anything here it seems. I can finally talk now..whee! Teaching this weekend..stay safe and have a good weekend, everyone!!!  yay 
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:35 am

Hello everybody. Been enjoying the bear cams on Explore. org. Very relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:23 am

Bluetick wrote:
Hello everybody. Been enjoying the bear cams on Explore. org. Very relaxing.

Awesome. That is relaxing..and addictive. yay 

I am taking a few days to relax...will explain later. But I hope all of you are having a good summer. I have really enjoyed the cooler weather lately. Have a great day, everyone. yay 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   

Back to top Go down

Good morning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next