Good morning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:23 am

I don't know if pollen keeps getting worse, or if getting older makes it bother me more. scratch
And it sounds like you're carrying a full load! How are the girls doing?

I guess the others are also staying busy......
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:09 am

Hi there am glad to get a small break due to Summer winding down, but am dreading winter coming on. I hate the cold!
Had a great time judging in Decatur last weekend and am looking forward to judge in Gallatin next weekend.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:57 am

Purr wrote:
I don't know if pollen keeps getting worse, or if getting older makes it bother me more. scratch
And it sounds like you're carrying a full load! How are the girls doing?

I guess the others are also staying busy......

I think the pollen is getting worse. It used to start in the beginning of March, but now it's the beginning of February pretty much Rolling Eyes

The girls are fine. One has the allergy miseries and the other is waiting for braces until we can pay that down payment that seemed to have appeared out of the blue. But they are growing like weeds. How is B-man?

Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:58 am

unclegus wrote:
Hi there am glad to get a small break due to Summer winding down, but am dreading winter coming on. I hate the cold!
Had a great time judging in Decatur last weekend and am looking forward to judge in Gallatin next weekend.

Howdy! Sounds as if you have been busy....work and judging too! Have fun next weekend yay
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:42 am

The older i get, the more i hate the cold cold Am seriously rethinking and regretting my dislike of southern Florida when i lived there....lol.

Allergies aside, glad to know the girls are doing good. Braces are a major investment, but so worth it. I guess when twins grow they
don't get to participate in the long standing tradition of one sister getting the other ones hand-me-downs?

B-man is doing great. Hope Haven has had him on field trips every day this week. Yesterday they got very inventive and along with
a picnic in the park they went on a "car wash tour", which i think means the van was dirty and they washed it while they were out and about.

I'm finally over the crud...been housebound all week....and looking forward to getting out of the house today.
And Mark will be home this evening cheers It's been a long week, for me. He's been having a great time....lol.
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:02 pm

Hi all. Just stopping by to see how you all are doing and let you know I am still alive.

Purr, great news about your sis! cheers

My life is pretty much homework and studying right now. I am never caught up, which frustrates the bejeezus out of me, but that's just the way it is the closer a person gets to graduation. So, I might as well put on my big girl pants and get to gettin'. geek

I did get to spend time with family yesterday though. It was my daughter's birthday this weekend. So my bunch and my Mom met at my sister's, who lives near my daughter, and we had a wonderful visit. Smile

Good to hear you are all doing good, well, and better than well. Very Happy Hope everyone gets a chance to enjoy the fall weather...well, once it returns anyway...lol.

Kitty
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:35 am

Good morning! sunny

Joy, glad you got to spend time with your mom, sis, and daughter Kitty I'm sure it was a nice break from
all the school work.

Ahhhhhctober ,finally yay I love this time of year. Great weather for a top down ride windblown Headed to Lexington after lunch
so B-man can get his yearly physical for Hope Haven. Will probably do a little cruising afterwards. Definitely will do
some tomorrow once i get him on the bus....cruise to the grocery store and library. I may even take myself to lunch Very Happy

Mark, and Bullet the Wonder Dog, just left for the gun range and the SASS annual "Ambush at Cavern Cove". guns
Packing for the two of them to last until Sunday took quite a bit. B-man, Dolly, and I are driving over Friday evening to join them
for the weekend. And taking whatever he messages me to say he forgot along with more stuff that we will need.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:09 am

I'm here and love that background!! I will post when I get a second yay yay
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:10 pm

Sorry I haven't been around. With hubs off teaching all the time, the kids all over and everywhere, work and energy work, not to mention supposedly cleaning..sort of...I am doh faint most of the time. I love that it is getting cooler....Fall is so nice and hopefully the bugs and ragweed will die off soon. runningdog (that is how I feel most days..lol)
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:19 pm

Hi all.

Good God, I'm tired. I bet I've aged a good 10 years since going back to college. I may die of math...fairly certain that's a life threatening condition now...lol.

Dwarf

So, on the up side, it was freaking gorgeous outside this afternoon and I got to read the first story ever written about vampires (The Vampyre: A Tale by Polidori) today, which was cool.

Hope everyone is having a lovely October. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:36 pm

Joy wrote:
Hi all.  

Good God, I'm tired.  I bet I've aged a good 10 years since going back to college.  I may die of math...fairly certain that's a life threatening condition now...lol.

Dwarf

So, on the up side, it was freaking gorgeous outside this afternoon and I got to read the first story ever written about vampires (The Vampyre: A Tale by Polidori) today, which was cool.

Hope everyone is having a lovely October.  Very Happy

Giggle Die of math...I told hubs that one and he said most of his 6th graders seem to feel that way already Crackingup Crackingup

But seriously, sorry you are so tired and I remember hubs just about pulling his hair out during some of his courses. pale I hope you don't have too many more of the hardest classes left! cheer
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:29 pm

If you've aged 10 years then that means you now look 40?? Kitty
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:51 pm

I am enjoying the cooler weather...of course I just want to sleep when it rains, though. We survived Halloween and I am trying to ignore the fact that Christmas will be here in a few weeks. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:55 pm

Halloween was low key for us since we never get trick-or-treaters here, but we bought a bag of candy just in case. It didn't go to waste Giggle

Christmas....Eeeeeek! Shocked Have the girls making lists yet?
I've already started some shopping for Brandon. And i told him Santa said since he already owns just about every ABC puzzle on the market he
may not get one this year, but he'll still get some good stuff. Mark and i have gone overboard with each other every year, so this year i suggested
a set amount and it didn't take long for him to tell me what he wanted that fits in the budget. I, however, can't think of anything i want.
And i feel very blessed to be in that position. Kitty It's a first.

Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:01 pm

One made a list and forgot to save it before her sister deleted it. You can bet how well that went over..lol.

Sounds as if Brandon will get a good Christmas, and I know you will too. Yes, that is a wonderful feeling, and I am happy for you sunny fish
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:42 pm

Thank you, Purr and Sync.  Smile

I am happy for you also, Purr, that you can't think of a thing to ask for as a Christmas present...very nice. cheers

Sync, those girls keep life lively, don't they?  Giggle

Beautiful day outside my window right now...thankful I can do homework with that view. Kitty
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:22 pm

Yes, Joy, they run me ragged keep me a bit busy Giggle

Are you all enjoying the freezing weather? cold cold cold
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:01 pm

I saw a snowflake yesterday. snowsmile
I am now ready for Spring. flower
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Good Morning   Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:34 pm

Yes, it was sleeting and snowing enough to be seen on my car a little when I took the kids to school and later when i took one to an appointment. It was cool:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   

Back to top Go down

Good morning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24