Good Morning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Good Morning   Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:56 pm

Howdy, everyone! I wish we all got in here more to keep up better, but I am thankful today that I have friends here to come say hi to today.

Yes, we all are busy and so forth, but I know that if I came in here asking for prayers or help, or to share joy or grief I know that someone would come along and care. That is a really nice feeling! Hiya

Just for today I will be grateful, for I have much abundance in my life.

Some of that abundance is here and I thank you all for that. Now go eat and enjoy each other! Yum Yes :cornucopia:
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:38 pm

Thank you, Sync. Thankful for all of you, too.

And now we need to Christmas it up around here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:35 pm

HO HO HO How's that for a start?

(said in a very small voice...It isn't December yet) It never hurts to be prepared! yay cold
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Older Good Morning Posts   Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:41 pm

Ho Ho Ho!
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:21 pm

Howdy, gus!! What you been up to lately? yay
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:43 am

Cooked a bunch of turkeys on thanksgiving. 14 to be exact along with 4 chickens.
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:43 pm

unclegus wrote:
Cooked a bunch of turkeys on thanksgiving. 14 to be exact along with 4 chickens.

Gus, did a small army show up at your house?!  Very Happy

I had the most peaceful Thanksgiving, no stress, no drama, just family hanging out together and taking it easy at my Mom's house.  We didn't even discuss Christmas plans.  Nobody even thought to do so.  I think we were all having the same feeling of comfort and just kind of wrapped up in it.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:53 pm

How lovely, Joy!! I so glad you enjoyed the holiday Hug
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:56 pm

thought I'd post to see how old I was.....
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:13 pm

Bluetick wrote:
thought I'd post to see how old I was.....

Crackingup

Well, you are older than I am and younger than my next oldest sister. I am the baby blush

Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:11 am

Oh, and I have noticed that while my siblings all seem to be getting much older I am still the baby, so I must not be aging Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:02 am

Do you know I have never noticed that it gives our age in that little box before? Not really observant, am I? Giggle

Hi, Blue! Hi, Sync! Hiya

I have been thoroughly enjoying my time off...nearing fermentation on sugary sweet Christmas movies and I love it.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:01 am

Joy wrote:
Do you know I have never noticed that it gives our age in that little box before?  Not really observant, am I?  Giggle

Hi, Blue!  Hi, Sync!  Hiya

I have been thoroughly enjoying my time off...nearing fermentation on sugary sweet Christmas movies and I love it.

Yep, no age secrets here...lol. Very Happy

You should be thoroughly fermented by New Years, then yay
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:24 pm

Hiya Hiya Hiya

I'm supposed to get notification emails, but they ain't working Mad
Thought i would just drop in and see if anything's going on, and now i get to see how old i am , which is good since
i sometimes forget Giggle

Everyone doing okay and enjoying the season? I'm loving it, as always. Did hit a rough patch when i thought this would be B-man's first
Christmas without a "toy" of some sort. HE may be ready for that, but I'M not....lol. I even explained to him that Santa said he thought he had every
alphabet puzzle/toy on the market. Then Santa found him individual sign language alphabet letters cheers (i love Amazon)
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:28 am

I forget how old I am as well. I say a year older or younger and my family kindly corrects me....lol. Laughing

That sounds like a great gift, Purr!!!! yay It's a bit tight this year, but it will work out and it will get better. The kids were so good this morning before school and got fed, dressed, and to school 5 minutes early with no arguing with each other or drama. faint

Only 3.5 days of school left in the year...wow. How did it get to be almost 2015? faint
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:35 am

Morning folks!
Like Blue, I want to see how old this thing thinks I am Too!
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:37 am

unclegus wrote:
Morning folks!
Like Blue, I want to see how old this thing thinks I am Too!

You are still but a child Yes
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:38 pm

Hi, Purr, Unc and Sync. Smile

Money's tight around here, too, Sync.  We will be able to get the two grandsons something for Christmas, but not the kids.  They are grown though and understand.  I think we're doing Dirty Santa at my Mom's...surely we can squeak out two gifts for there.  My Dad's side isn't getting together (family drama *eyeroll*).  I still don't know what we are doing at the MIL house, but if it's getting for everybody, that ain't happening.  Hopefully it's Bingo again, which would mean just two gifts.  I refuse to let it ruin Christmas though.  That's not what it's about anyway.  Yes

I am going to have a hot cup of tea and watch another sappy movie.  tree
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:40 pm

Good plan, Joy!!

Yep, it will all be fine. I am slogging through server moves now and will be thrilled when they are done Ustink
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:59 pm

Hello, Children Very Happy
Smaller Christmas here this year for the adults. B-man is our main focus. And i'm still having trouble coming up with
what i want. I did get a new pair of Vionic workout shoes two weeks ago, but whatever i find wrapped under the tree will be a total surprise.

Not sure glad how it's gotten to be (almost) 2015, but i sure am glad it is! Hopefully i will be getting married in June yay
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:03 pm

How exciting!!!!! I am so happy for you!!! yay

(If you don't have a particular minister in mind I actually marry people...lol. Not pressuring you...just saying if you wanted to do it your way and don't have anyone you know where I am!)

That aside....how lovely for you all and that is just wonderful yay

That wasn't a commercial...I promise Giggle
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:27 pm

Sync, we're so happy about finally getting married we haven't given much thought to the getting married part, if that makes sense.
I do know we want a very simple wedding...just Brandon, Debra, and Robert (our children) and my sister, Susan.
I guess we need to figure out the rest of the details,,,,,lol.

Other subject! UNA police chief Pastula is leaving at the end of this month. He has gone to the powers that be and very highly recommended
Mark for the job.....for the past year or so has been slowly turning duties over to him. Today Mark was officially given the word that he will
be interim chief for several weeks (possibly month or more) while a replacement is decided on (interviews). During that time Mark will
be proving himself, and he has the backing of a lot of people that want him to have the job. The only "glitch" may be that they want someone
with a college degree and won't be willing to accept Mark's extensive experience and 250 hours of executive police officer training as being
equal to a degree. Soooooo......prayers, good thoughts, wishes, positive energy......whatever you've got along those lines that you can
put out into the universe for Mark would be appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:34 pm

Purr wrote:
Sync, we're so happy about finally getting married we haven't given much thought to the getting married part, if that makes sense.
I do know we want a very simple wedding...just Brandon, Debra, and Robert (our children) and my sister, Susan.
I guess we need to figure out the rest of the details,,,,,lol.

Other subject!  UNA police chief Pastula is leaving at the end of this month. He has gone to the powers that be and very highly recommended
Mark for the job.....for the past year or so has been slowly turning duties over to him. Today Mark was officially given the word that he will
be interim chief for several weeks (possibly month or more) while a replacement is decided on (interviews). During that time Mark will
be proving himself, and he has the backing of a lot of people that want him to have the job. The only "glitch" may be that they want someone
with a college degree and won't be willing to accept Mark's extensive experience and 250 hours of executive police officer training as being
equal to a degree.   Soooooo......prayers, good thoughts, wishes, positive energy......whatever you've got along those lines that you can
put out into the universe for Mark would be appreciated!

Ohhh, how exciting for you guys!! I am glad he has this opportunity, and I know he will do well. I will be wishing the best for him..and all of you! cheers

I think sometimes it's hard to find someone who will let the people getting married choose where and how they want to marry...traditional, spiritual, energetic, eclectic, in a pasture, living room, yard, or in the lake if that makes them happy, so that is why I wanted to do this. I can't think of any greater honor than helping people make that day meaningful to them. It's the sharing and the joy of the day and what it means that matter in the long run, and I know whatever you guys do it will be perfect for you. That sounds like a lovely group to have with you on your special day yay insync
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:13 pm

Sync, unless something unforeseen happens, we would love for you to do the ceremony I love you ....now we just have to figure out what the ceremony will be scratch
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:44 pm

Purr wrote:
Sync, unless something unforeseen happens, we would love for you to do the ceremony I love you ....now we just have to figure out what the ceremony will be scratch

Aww, I would be honored. But when the time comes it will fall into place for you and if that works cool. If not I will be thinking of you and looking forward to hearing how it goes sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   

Back to top Go down

Good Morning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next