Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:04 am

My job is done..........LOL
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:06 am

Hey, it is an important one! Now I can be pleasant to my kids when they come home and my plants won't be lonely as I work since I'm singing to them. You did an important public service today yay
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:15 am

Good morning to both of you! Kitty flower

Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:19 am

Hello, Lady Purr!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:33 am

Mornin

Good Morning (((((YAWNNNNNNNN))))) hope y'all have a great day!
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:42 am

Morning, Ubu and everyone who comes by. I agree with the yawn. One girl coughed last night and both were tired, but they had tests today and wanted to go to school, so I didn't argue. We are trying to get the house refinanced and have an appraisal coming up, so I keep trying to get things more in order. I have about given up by now...lol. It is what it is, I guess.

Busy day today...I will be here lurking around in spirit, though. If you guys don't behave I will have to tickle your noses with a feather Giggle Giggle
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:02 am

That explains why i'm sneezing Giggle

I've had too many stay at home days lately and am determined to get out for awhile today. I've been fighting
a little depression because of the state budget cut stuff and the possibility Hope Haven may be closed. It's a terrifying thing
for me, and all the other parents and caregivers.

Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:08 am

Oh, how awful, Purr Sad If there really was no money it would be one thing, but there is. It's just not going to where it is needed most and that is just wrong. I so hope that doesn't happen..sigh. When will you have an idea? Hug Sad

And yes, I hope you can get out. I have allergy eyes that won't quit...ugh. But if I could get out today I would for sure.
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:22 am

Ubu wrote:
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Morning all you great and wonderful people................yeah, you too Joy.

Giggle

Couldn't resist for old times sake.

Hey heeeey now!

Tongue3

Purr, prayers for Hope Haven, your family and all those feeling those fears.  I know this.  God is really good about opening a door when one door closes.  I pray that He would make a way to keep Hope Haven open, but that if closes that He would provide another way, an even better way.  I'm believing God.  Hug

Good morning all, and by good I mean I know somewhere in the recesses of my mind that it is good but it is hard to see during finals week hell.  However, this time next week my toes will be in the sand.  The husband blessed me with that to get me through finals.  I shall be snoring the song of my people for days after finals end, underneath an umbrella by the beach as God intended.

beach
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:20 am

BTW, Purr, I re-posted your post on FB and I sent a letter all the way up the chain. Yep, President Obama is now aware that we want Arc of the Shoals to remain open. Very Happy Hey, you never know, he might make a call. On the re-post, I said that people could include your post in their email. I hope that's okay. Since you had "please share" at the top, I figured you would be fine with it, but if that's a problem, I can remove it. Your words explain the issue better than our words ever could. Anyhoo, I hope you see this and I hope you get good news soon. Hang in there. Hug
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:01 am

Morning Folks.......it is still morning, right? Wink

I am with Joy on the doors, Purr. I have found that to be the case with the recent trials and tribulations my family is dealing with.......

Sync.........if you are refinancing, perhaps we shall meet face to face......one never knows.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:21 pm

Joy, what a great idea!! Seems to me if there is enough uproar over it something might get done. It is a needed service and there is money for it if it isn't given away to those who don't need it so much.
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Fri May 01, 2015 9:05 am

Sex.....uhhhh nooo
Drugs.....uhhhhh noooo
Rock and Roll.....uhhhh noooo

Coffee, Just give me coffee..........

Mornin

Good Morning Y'all
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Fri May 01, 2015 9:11 am

Ubu wrote:

I am with Joy on the doors, Purr. I have found that to be the case with the recent trials and tribulations my family is dealing with.......

Sync.........if you are refinancing, perhaps we shall meet face to face......one never knows.

Oh, you do refinancing-related things?

Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Fri May 01, 2015 9:13 am

Ubu wrote:
Sex.....uhhhh nooo
Drugs.....uhhhhh noooo

Mornin

Good Morning Y'all

Yeah, I was listening to Queen while I worked yesterday, so I think I can still do rock and roll. But drugs? Nah... maybe an antihistamine or ten today Rolling Eyes

As for the rest, I was considering a nice hot cup of tea. Now that sounds wonderful. Actually a nap sounds good. Allergies suck.

Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Fri May 01, 2015 9:13 am

Synchronicity wrote:
Ubu wrote:

Oh, you do refinancing-related things?  

I do real estate related thangs.........re-fi's being one of the many pieces of the puzzle.

Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Fri May 01, 2015 9:16 am

Synchronicity wrote:
Ubu wrote:
Sex.....uhhhh nooo
Drugs.....uhhhhh noooo

Mornin

Good Morning Y'all

Yeah, I was listening to Queen while I worked yesterday, so I think I can still do rock and roll.  But drugs?  Nah... maybe an antihistamine or ten today Rolling Eyes

As for the rest, I was considering a nice hot cup of tea.  Now that sounds wonderful.  Actually a nap sounds good.  Allergies suck.

Lol, I will actually being doing the rock and roll thang tonight and this weekend. I started playing music again about four months ago. Planning on being back in the studio real soon. I have written some new songs that have went over really well. Hopefully, I will be posting up some rough cuts for your feed back soon.........

Ohhh and Zyr-Tec..........that's the magic cure for me with the pollen......Get better.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Fri May 01, 2015 9:32 am

Yep, Zyrtec gets me through the day. I hate to take it, but it usually works. Today, not so much, but in general it's a lifesaver.

Oh cool on your music! Good you are going to share with us Smile
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Mon May 04, 2015 9:59 am

Good morning, everyone!

Sorry i've not been here the past few days, but Friday was spent on the run, then packing and going to the gun range in Grant until yesterday evening.
It's beautiful there, but internet and phone service is practically non existent. I was able to get on fb a few times only by plugging my charger into the wall,
hooking the other end to the zipper tab on my jeans, keeping one hand on the microwave, then leaning over the kitchen counter and looking out the westward
facing window.

I was able to get enough access Saturday morning to find out a cousin lost her 4 year old daughter to drowning on Friday evening Sad

Joy, thank you so much for sharing my post and sending it up the chain! I have fretted and worried and cried about this for weeks, but finally got my heart in my
Let Go and Let God place.  Tonight there is an open to the public town meeting at Riverbend to discuss/talk about what may happen and the repercussions.

Sync, Ubu is very good with the real estate stuff Smile

Ubu, loving my coffee, and still do the rock and roll thang. Gotta have the music!

Mark got tickled, and a bit aggravated, at me last week when i finally got my car out of the shop after it being there for several weeks. Along with a new fuel pump,
the driver's window had to be fixed. After taking the car out for a drive to see how it was doing, he asked if it was okay and i told him there was something else
wrong that had to be fixed.  When they removed the door panel to fix the window, they disconnected the speaker wire and i couldn't get my music balanced! VERY
important to me, not so much to him...lol.
it got turned around a little bit at the gun range when he informed me that if he comes to the camper and changes gun belts i should know what part of the range
he's going to be at. My "you changed gun belts?" remark balanced out the speaker wire episode Giggle
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Mon May 04, 2015 3:54 pm

Hello everyone. Good to see activity here. I shall return. I've missed ya'll. Ubu, How is you daughter doing?
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Tue May 05, 2015 2:10 pm

Hello, everyone! Purr Giggle

Ubu, Blue, and anyone else who comes along? Have a great day sunny
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:12 pm

Bluetick wrote:
Hello everyone. Good to see activity here. I shall return. I've missed ya'll.  Ubu, How is you daughter doing?

Sorry I haven't been around to notice this, but thanks for asking my friend.

She is doing great, you would not believe she had been hit by a car and in a coma to look at her.

greetings to the rest of you great and wonderful people...............oh, and yeah.....you too Joy.
Razz
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:40 pm

Wow, Ubu, I had no idea Sad I am glad she is doing well!

Bluetick! yes...come by. We miss you...I miss everyone who doesn't get by often and those who do, too.

Happy day, everyone!!! yay
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:01 am

Morning all. I miss it here.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:50 am

Bluetick, I am glad you miss it! That will make you come by more often!! yay

It is warm out there faint (Yeah, I'm not big on hot weather). I hope you are in your pool, Purr!!! dance2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   

Back to top Go down

Good Morning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next