Good Morning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:58 pm

Yeaaaaa, i made it through! cheers  Every time i clicked on reply i got an add that wouldn't leave or one of the fake-off notices that said
my computer is infected and "click here" to fix it. Evil or Very Mad

How is everyone here doing? Joy....you doing okay in Huntsville?

Hard to believe Halloween has come and gone and next week is Thanksgiving! ...and i've already seen 4 houses with trees up and twinkling.
It's hard to ignore all the Christmas stuff and not let it get to the brink of holiday overload. So far staying home more has helped, in more ways than one. I'm picking up
more anger than usual when i'm around people in stores. It's a frantic "get it before it's gone" anger.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:53 am

Purr wrote:
Yeaaaaa, i made it through! cheers  Every time i clicked on reply i got an add that wouldn't leave or one of the fake-off notices that said
my computer is infected and "click here" to fix it. Evil or Very Mad

How is everyone here doing? Joy....you doing okay in Huntsville?

Hard to believe Halloween has come and gone and next week is Thanksgiving! ...and i've already seen 4 houses with trees up and twinkling.
It's hard to ignore all the Christmas stuff and not let it get to the brink of holiday overload. So far staying home more has helped, in more ways than one. I'm picking up
more anger than usual when i'm around people in stores. It's a frantic "get it before it's gone" anger.

Well hi! I hadn't gotten any notifications, so I thought I would mosey on over here and check in. Giggle

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving, and I am still absorbing the fact that it's December...wow. That is so annoying to get those messages, Purr Sad

Yes, the atmosphere is not so pleasant out there, and I am doing most of my shopping online to avoid the hostility.

I hope everyone is doing well and I am celebrating that so much lovely wet stuff fell this week. I think they call it rain? yay
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:13 pm

My notification came through today that this message was posted 5 days ago...lol

Usually this time of year i love the hustle and bustle and all the Christmas decor, but this time i'm
getting out, taking car of business, then coming home..... and also doing online shopping.
A few minutes ago i ordered Mark's gift to me online. I had a hard time trying to think of something i want...
and i decided on the Ancestry.com DNA test. It's going to be interesting to see how much of what i have
inside me. Kitty

And loving the wet stuff! It should help with the allergy problems that have been so terrible this year.
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:40 pm

Hi, Purr and Sync!  Sorry I've been AWOL.  I have been tied up with life lately.  When I have a free moment, I see family or sleep...lol.  These past few months are a blur.  We like the apartment okay, but will be so glad when the house is ready to sell and more importantly, WHEN it sells.  Money is tight, but we're used to that and we will be out from under it eventually.  I love that everything you could possibly need is right down the road but traffic is a pain.  Like everything in life, good and bad, but mostly good.  I like my new job.  I felt like a boat without a rudder at first but I'm catching on.  They want to promote me to Program Control Analyst soon, which is exciting.  Smile

I did all my Christmas shopping online, too.  After spending most of my life working retail, I'd just rather sip coffee or wine in my jammies while I shop.  Very Happy

Good to 'see' y'all!  Hope all who stop by are fine as frog hair, too!  group hug

p.s. I have never gotten any kind of notifications, but I likely disabled it from my end from the beginning. Notifications drive me bananas.
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:21 am

Purr wrote:
My notification came through today that this message was posted 5 days ago...lol

Usually this time of year i love the hustle and bustle and all the Christmas decor, but this time i'm
getting out, taking car of business, then coming home..... and also doing online shopping.
A few minutes ago i ordered Mark's gift to me online. I had a hard time trying to think of something i want...
and i decided on the Ancestry.com DNA test. It's going to be interesting to see how much of what i have
inside me. Kitty

And loving the wet stuff!  It should help with the allergy problems  that have been so terrible this year.

Yes, I have done most of my shopping online myself. I am just not feeling getting into all the energy that's out and about, and I'm doing what I have to do and getting home as well.

That is a good idea on the DNA test. I have been wanting to do that myself. Since I'm the "baby" of all my sisters and brothers I don't know so much about the family since I didn't lie through it. From what I hear that was a good thing, though...lol. How exciting to see where you came from way back!!

Yes, allergies have been awful, and I am still dealing with the occasional gunk from them. You would think with the cold it would all be gone, but not this year. I start to sing and get a gunk attack.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:22 am

Joy wrote:
Hi, Purr and Sync!  Sorry I've been AWOL.  I have been tied up with life lately.  When I have a free moment, I see family or sleep...lol.  These past few months are a blur.  We like the apartment okay, but will be so glad when the house is ready to sell and more importantly, WHEN it sells.  Money is tight, but we're used to that and we will be out from under it eventually.  I love that everything you could possibly need is right down the road but traffic is a pain.  Like everything in life, good and bad, but mostly good.  I like my new job.  I felt like a boat without a rudder at first but I'm catching on.  They want to promote me to Program Control Analyst soon, which is exciting.  Smile

I did all my Christmas shopping online, too.  After spending most of my life working retail, I'd just rather sip coffee or wine in my jammies while I shop.  Very Happy

Good to 'see' y'all!  Hope all who stop by are fine as frog hair, too!  group hug

p.s.  I have never gotten any kind of notifications, but I likely disabled it from my end from the beginning. Notifications drive me bananas.

Yes, life does tend to get in the way of posting...lol.

I hope your house sells fast for you!!!!

I am so glad you like your job and that you are already up for a promotion!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:57 pm

http://alabamian.forumotion.com/t1127-a-sad-day-a-sad-sad-day#20398

I didn't see this post until just now, so I thought I would link it here in case others didn't see it Crying
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:51 am

So how's everyone doing? group hug
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:51 pm

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you! I wish you insync Monkey yay and group hug
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:53 pm

Ours was lovely, as usual Very Happy we exchanged cards and shared a box of candy....i insisted on a small box this year.

Hope you, Mr. Sync, and the Sync-ettes had a nice day I love you
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:16 am

We have had various illnesses go through our place for several weeks, but we did manage to give each other a bit of chocolate and something manly for Mr. Sync. The girls were happy with sweets and hugs. Yes
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:58 am

Purr, I sent you a pm...I am just telling you because I don't notice mine sometimes..lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:59 pm

How is everyone doing? It's been way too long for us to be here Smile
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:58 am

Good morning, Sync and whoever else might stop by.   sunny

I cannot believe it has been so long since I stopped in!  My life has been full of so many changes in the past year that's it is a wonder the hair hasn't blown clean off my head.  We got the house ready to sell & sold the house in Florence.  I worked at my first H'ville job for 7 months, then was offered and started a new job a month ago via a connection I made through the first job.  The first was like being back in school again and the new job is quite a challenge as well, but I just have to remember to take one bite at a time and chill.  My son finally got a great job at Polaris and moved out.  The husband's job has been a huge success for him.  Between the two of us making more than we have ever made in our lives, we are making a huge dent in debt and on our way to debt-free.  It is all good changes but when exactly does life slow down?  I say that after every new thing, that I am ready for my life to slow down a bit, only it never does...lol...oh well, life is a blessing and that's that.  I am enjoying being a for real Gramma, the kids coming for a good and thorough spoiling and then home again, home again, jiggity jig.  That's the best new development I think.  

How is everything is your lives?  Enjoying the Summer so far?

beach
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:32 am

Joy wrote:
Good morning, Sync and whoever else might stop by.   sunny

I cannot believe it has been so long since I stopped in!  My life has been full of so many changes in the past year that's it is a wonder the hair hasn't blown clean off my head.  We got the house ready to sell & sold the house in Florence.  I worked at my first H'ville job for 7 months, then was offered and started a new job a month ago via a connection I made through the first job.  The first was like being back in school again and the new job is quite a challenge as well, but I just have to remember to take one bite at a time and chill.  My son finally got a great job at Polaris and moved out.  The husband's job has been a huge success for him.  Between the two of us making more than we have ever made in our lives, we are making a huge dent in debt and on our way to debt-free.  It is all good changes but when exactly does life slow down?  I say that after every new thing, that I am ready for my life to slow down a bit, only it never does...lol...oh well, life is a blessing and that's that.  I am enjoying being a for real Gramma, the kids coming for a good and thorough spoiling and then home again, home again, jiggity jig.  That's the best new development I think.  

How is everything is your lives?  Enjoying the Summer so far?

beach

I was going to asks how you have been doing, but you already said, and I am really happy for you!!!! yay You have worked so hard and I hope you get where you want to be.

It's been busy here as well, and the girls are definitely teens now...lol. Giggle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   

Back to top Go down

Good Morning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13