View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:48 am

Good morning, folks Hiya
Last weeks snow was just the kind i like......it was pretty, and then it was gone the next evening.
What we have this morning is just a yucky nuisance Yuck It makes Spring and Summer seem like
such a long way off.....
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:32 am

Yeah, the kids are home again today. Every week for the last three or so weeks they have been home at least one day...usually more. We can't even walk to the car, much less drive anywhere. So I will stay in, work, keep them fed, and do a bit of distance work. Hubs is home as well, so there is that. And we all slept late except for the superintendent calling to tell us not to bring them Razz

Seriously, though, I feel for those who absolutely have to get out. Stay safe, everyone!
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:33 am

Purr wrote:
Good morning, folks Hiya
Last weeks snow was just the kind i like......it was pretty, and then it was gone the next evening.
What we have this morning is just a yucky nuisance  Yuck  It makes Spring and Summer seem like
such a long way off.....

I don't know, winter has it's beauty also. It looks pretty nice here behind that cup of coffee.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:47 am

Yes, I love it!! I will admit...it is beautiful. I miss it when it melts. I guess I am a snow bunny at heart Yes

Morning, Purr, and Tick. Good to see you here. Stay all warm and enjoy coffee2
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:48 am

Winter does have it's beauty. This morning at 5:00 a.m., while i was groping for my first cup of coffee, i looked out the kitchen window and caught sight of the moon.....it, combined with the early morning light and the white on the ground, was gorgeous. Coffee was in second place for a minute or two.

B-man was out yesterday, and the computer generated call this morning just rang, but the message didn't come across. I really doubt the message was to let me know everything was fine and HH was opening at normal hours, so B-man is home again today.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:56 am

Yes, I am looking out and it is what winter should be to me. There is a stillness when it's cold and the ground is white...add the moon, and awesome!
yay
That said, the kids really want to be at school, and I have rescheduled clients so many times it's ridiculous. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:28 am

Good morning, all. coffee3

I wish I could share your sentiment, but having no choice but to get out in it, I am slightly over it at this point. I'm feeling each and every one of my years right now....lol. Plus, missing classes does really not get you out of the work. In order to complete the tasks necessary to get the credits, the work still has to be done and tests taken.

Still, the sun is shining and the coffee tastes just right. I got to check two more items off my "to do" list last night and got to log six work hours yesterday for much appreciated pay come the first of next month. Oh, and there is the promise of Spring. It WILL come and I swear I'm going to dance in the first warm rain, just because I can.

It's a good morning. note
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:40 pm

Beautiful day today....but rain is around the corner. Rain or no rain, B-man IS going to school tomorrow, and i may get out of the house yay or may enjoy a day home, alone yay lol.
And i'm using "Spring is near" as my mantra right now, even though, after two warm(er) days, we still have some patches of ice in shadowed places around the house.
In preparation..... sandals are lined up and waiting sunny

Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Yes, I see it is raining, but there shall be SCHOOL!!!!! tomorrow. Even if they don't have it Giggle

And yes, it is time to have some time to myself despite the ice on our back porch. I like it, actually, since I can get them to school yay sunny
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:54 pm

I understand, Joy. It isn't so much fun when you have to get out in the slippery cold. Hug
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:32 am

Good morning, all. I thoroughly enjoyed those beautiful warm sunny days recently. My toes were so happy to be free in flip-flops...teehee. I still prefer today's weather to those really cold days of Winter.

Happy First Day of Spring!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay! cheers
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:36 am

The screen is really weird this morning and won't type in the right places, the text box is tall and really narrow, and I have no idea how this post will look, but hey, it's an adventure!

Have a great day, everyone yay

Okay, I said to you, Joy, that I am glad your toes are free...it didn't show up..lol. yay

Last edited by Synchronicity on Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:36 am

Okay, now it's back to normal to post. Oh well....wheee cheers
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:43 pm

LOL, Sync, thank you! May your screen always stay normal. Hug
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:54 pm

Joy wrote:
LOL, Sync, thank you!  May your screen always stay normal.  Hug

Hehe. Why do I feel that Yoda just fixed my screen? Giggle cheers sunny yay
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:15 am

Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty day ahead sunny yay

And happy toes here, too! I love sandal weather, especially since i've started wearing Orthaheel sandals.
And now that the toes are free, i'm working on the rest of me. I hide behind heavy winter clothes and when the weather
warms up it take me awhile to feel comfortable without the jackets, coats and long sleeves. I feel very exposed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:59 am

Free yourself, Purr...bit by bit..and then you will be in the pool enjoying the warmth. sunny

Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:19 am

Good morning! Another GORGEOUS day! sunny Enjoy, everybody!

I have a reading/evaluation assignment due today, which I believe may be completed outside. Kitty

I am modest, too, Purr. I don't think I even own a pair of shorts, just Capri pants, and rarely make it into a bathing suit except for those rare vacations to the beach. Even then, I would rather be wearing something light and billowy. That IS what I would wear but I love to swim. Of course, part of the reason I don't own shorts is for a practical reason. My husband's hot nature means the temperature in my house is always too cold for me and too hot for him. Still, I really should buy a pair of shorts. I'm pretty sure that's just weird. I could call them backyard shorts.
Giggle
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:30 am

I have no shorts and have always disliked them for myself. I didn't even wear them when I was a kid and lived in FL with no air conditioning, so I understand. I think they are nice on everyone else, though. Well, except the young woman I saw the other day in a store, since hers were so short you could see her cheeks and everything else. My kids even looked at me in surprise. I doubt any of us will be wearing those, though. Now for swimming I wear a suit and don't care what anyone thinks. I need to lose a lot of weight, but nothing will keep me out of the pool. I need water. fish
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:50 pm

My only pair of shorts is a pair of cut off sweat pants i sometimes pair with a tank top for swimming, which may be what i'll be swimming in this summer. The selection of swimsuits around here for us modest folks is terrible. I prefer a one piece swim dress in a solid, preferably dark, color. The only one i've seen this year was designed to look good on the hangar, or on someone built like a hangar.
Since i do all my swimming at home, having a suit isn't necessary, but just more convenient and "Hydro-dynamic" than the shorts and top.
And i don't even own any capri pants. Mark said something to me our first summer together about my wearing skin tight leggings in the winter, but won't wear shorts or capris. I explained that the leggings show shape, but not skin. I'm not public skin show-er. Didn't mind it one bit when i was a teenager....i strutted my hot pants with the best of them....lol.
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:54 pm

P.S..... Sync, i/we will get together with you in May to go over the wedding vows. I know myself well enough to know if i do it any sooner i'll wind up changing my mind about what i want....lol.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:12 pm

Purr wrote:
My only pair of shorts is a pair of cut off sweat pants i sometimes pair with a tank top for swimming, which may be what i'll be swimming in this summer. The selection of swimsuits around here for us modest folks is terrible. I prefer a one piece swim dress in a solid, preferably dark, color. The only one i've seen this year was designed to look good on the hangar, or on someone built like a hangar.
Since i do all my swimming at home, having a suit isn't necessary, but just more convenient and "Hydro-dynamic" than the shorts and top.
And i don't even own any capri pants. Mark said something to me our first summer together about my wearing skin tight leggings in the winter, but won't wear shorts or capris. I explained that the leggings show shape, but not skin. I'm not public skin show-er. Didn't mind it one bit when i was a teenager....i strutted my hot pants with the best of them....lol.

Yep, I can understand the sweat pants cut off. You are right on the suits for sure. I just get a regular swimsuit for swimming and leave it at that...but the swim dresses are pretty if you can find one that isn't meant to attract human sharks or be worn by a stick. Giggle

I like leggings fine and agree they are different than shorts or capris. Oh, and capris are like regular pants that are a bit short on me, so they look as if I need two more inches of pant. Not the look I was going for. The joys of being short yay Oh yes...I had a neon orange bikini as a teenager. Those days are sooooo long gone!

Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:13 pm

Purr wrote:
P.S..... Sync, i/we will get together with you in May to go over the wedding vows. I know myself well enough to know if i do it any sooner i'll wind up changing my mind about what i want....lol.

I totally understand and will be ready to work with whatever you want to do when you are ready. Exciting times sunny sunny cheers
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:43 am

Mornin'.  

(\ _ /)
( O.o)
(> -<)
_/ - \_

Look, I made you a bunny...lol...a bit goofy this morning.  :p
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:34 am

and it's a very cute bunny Smile

...goofy means you've had too much coffee, or not enough coffee Giggle

Happy Easter to everyone! Loving today's sunshine, and looking forward to a great day, and night. My daughter is
coming over to stay with B-man tonight so Mark and i can go to Rattlesnake saloon with some friends. yay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning   

Back to top Go down

Good Morning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next