Okay, lmm, get out of my head....HAHA! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - do you remember them?   Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:37 am

But it such a beautiful place. Cool

I know stress of any kind can trigger some of the most bizarre ones.

Have wine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Problem solved. cheers
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - do you remember them?   Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:53 am

lmm wrote:
But it such a beautiful place. Cool

I know stress of any kind can trigger some of the most bizarre ones.

Have wine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Problem solved. cheers

Excellent advice LMM. Advice we would do well to follow. I believe I could use a wee bit of refreshment right now. It appears I may be in for another one of "those days".......................................................again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - do you remember them?   Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:09 am

Dearest Joy,

While I agree completely with Dr. LMM's assessment of your dream, I do disagree with her prescription for recovery. I believe the following course of action will resolve all issues:

A.) Vacation to "Sunny Gulf Shores"
B.) Stick Toes in Sand
C.) Wine for Breakfast
D.) Champagne for Lunch
E.) Tequila for Dinner
F.) Take Long Walk on the Beach
G.) Wine, or maybe Tequila (See H below) for nightcap
H.) Well, huh.............talk to Rolltyde about "H" Whistle

But of course I am not a doctor although I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express once......... Razz
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - do you remember them?   Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:45 pm

lol!

Yes, that sounds like the ticket to me as well. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - do you remember them?   Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:38 pm

I concur with Dr. Ubu's prescription.
I would add that all cell phones are left at home, the hotel is unknown by family, and Mr Rolltyde has brought you a five pound box of Ghiradelli chocolates.

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - do you remember them?   Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:45 pm

I concur with Dr. LMM's opinion.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo......whatcha waitn' on? Surely it can't be rolltyde....if so.........just show him "H" Whistle

Giggle
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - do you remember them?   Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:40 am

So, I dreamed I had THE lamest superpower last night. I was running from someone or something and discovered I could say "open" and locked doors would open, then say "close" & they would close/lock behind me. Wow. So many superpowers to choose from and I get that.

Giggle
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - do you remember them?   Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:00 am

Better than the dream I had. I think I watched too much gore on the news. Everywhere in my dream, people were being decapitated. By cars, planes, guns, etc...

And the worst part was, the heads popped off like a Barbie doll head. Ewww.
Back to top Go down
BroBama
Limerick Lover

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - do you remember them?   Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:03 am

I really have the power to interpret dreams. I think it's a special gift from God.
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - do you remember them?   Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:17 am

Well, I thought my dream was highly unusual last night, but it seems that the last dream I shared here involved super powers...so maybe not. scratch

Anyhoo...

I cannot for the life of me remember how it began, which irritates the stew out of me, but I somehow got mixed up with a super villain. The guy looked like an insect.

I end up in the water, swimming away from him & knowing he will likely catch me. There were long skinny parallel chains in the water with thick metal disks attached in perfect intervals. He catches me and makes sport of almost drowning me and then letting me live.

I apparently pass out and when I come to on the side of the Olympic-sized pool (yeah, it's a pool now, whatever), he is drowning my husband.

I run to get help, telling the people I find "You know the guy who wears the American flag and goes around killing people?...(have no idea, just keep up, haha)...He's drowning my husband & I can't fight the guy by myself. He might have to be resuscitated by now." The old guy follows me to the pool to help - younger guys are afraid & sneak away.

When we get there, the stands on both sides of the pool are full of people, like there's some event going on. The super villain is wearing my husband's suit, dripping wet, in front of the pool where we entered, which makes me think he dressed the husband in the super villain outfit to fool everyone. I run to him & start pummeling him screaming "Where's my husband, you *insert expletive*?!"....and I woke up.

I think I deserve another night's sleep for that one...haha.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - do you remember them?   Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:34 am

Joy wrote:
Well, I thought my dream was highly unusual last night, but it seems that the last dream I shared here involved super powers...so maybe not. scratch

Anyhoo...

I cannot for the life of me remember how it began, which irritates the stew out of me, but I somehow got mixed up with a super villain. The guy looked like an insect.

I end up in the water, swimming away from him & knowing he will likely catch me. There were long skinny parallel chains in the water with thick metal disks attached in perfect intervals. He catches me and makes sport of almost drowning me and then letting me live.

I apparently pass out and when I come to on the side of the Olympic-sized pool (yeah, it's a pool now, whatever), he is drowning my husband.

I run to get help, telling the people I find "You know the guy who wears the American flag and goes around killing people?...(have no idea, just keep up, haha)...He's drowning my husband & I can't fight the guy by myself. He might have to be resuscitated by now." The old guy follows me to the pool to help - younger guys are afraid & sneak away.

When we get there, the stands on both sides of the pool are full of people, like there's some event going on. The super villain is wearing my husband's suit, dripping wet, in front of the pool where we entered, which makes me think he dressed the husband in the super villain outfit to fool everyone. I run to him & start pummeling him screaming "Where's my husband, you *insert expletive*?!"....and I woke up.

I think I deserve another night's sleep for that one...haha.

I have to say that for one thing you do deserve another night's sleep after all that swimming and running around...lol. For another I really like how the old guy came to help and the youngsters were afraid. cheers Sounds as if you are processing how some who wrap themselves in patriotism or represent the country are really out to torture and kill us (maybe not literally) and that sounds perfectly reasonable to me considering the way things are these days. Col how you beat the crap out of the villian too! Guess if a super villain come after me I need you and the old guy to come save me rolling pin

Actually, it sounds as if someone you would think would be a nice guy (flag and all) is not working in your husband's best interests Suspect
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - do you remember them?   Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:53 am

HA! Thanks, Synch...if you are ever in trouble, I won't let you down. Smile

I think you are onto something with the flag meaning more thing. In my head, I was angry at his misuse of the American flag. That does reflect how I feel about this country's leaders. They use everything and everyone that means "America" to serve their personal interests with no regard as to the damage they do to America. I love my country and despise what they are doing to it, what we are allowing them to do to it. Dang. I did not even analyze that part & it's the key to the whole thing. Cool, Synch.

Sooo, our leaders are insects (I no likey insects). My husband and I both hold our country's leaders at least partially responsible for drowning our 5 year old company last year as well as drowning our country as a whole. They are deceiving the crowd, or American people, and the crowd sits there oblivious. Aaaand, I really want to pummel them and give them a rank cussing. That's both sad and hilarious.

Last edited by Joy on Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : combining posts :))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams - do you remember them?   

Back to top Go down

Dreams - do you remember them?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2