Alabamian

A Southern Point of View

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cage the elephant
Free Verse!

PostSubject: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:20 pm

When it's "business time"...
WARNING!!! EVERYBODY WARN JOY!!! WARNING!!! NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!! NOT SAFE FOR KIDS!!!! NOT SAFE FOR UBU!!!!
DISCLAIMER: The views and ideologies in this video are not endorsed or refuted by the provider. Thank You.
Any reproduction for private use or profit is against interplanetary law. Violation of said laws is strictly enforced and prosecuted in subject to Interpol Sec. 1078767.
A fine of not more than $500,000,000,000,000.01 and/or 200 years in prison may result.

Last edited by cage the elephant on Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:33 pm

HAHAHA! Crackingup

If the socks were white, that part would look familiar....but the rest of it? Nope. Not the way it is around here Wink
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:31 pm

Good Lord, Cage...I could have done with a warning on that one! Shocked ...but there might be some truth mixed in there...haha...been a while, but we've been there! Dad is clueless = Mom wouldn't be so tired if he'd take on half the chores - hello?! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:38 am

bahahahahahaha.....too funny

Personally, I learned a long time ago that washing a few windows, a load of laundry and a little swiping and mopping=fantastic foreplay
Wink
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:41 am

LOL, Cage! I just saw the warning! You are a nut! Razz
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:44 am

Bahahahahahahaha.........I'm color blind so the red is hard for me to see..............but I see I was warned also.......
Giggle
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:44 am

Ubu wrote:

Personally, I learned a long time ago that washing a few windows, a load of laundry and a little swiping and mopping=fantastic foreplay
Wink

foreplay? what's that??? scratch
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:42 am

LOLOLOLOL

Just shows what happens when men think with the wrong head. Brushing teeth is forepaly?????????????????????????

The guy's voice is so deep if he had tried a little wine, chocolate, and some love songs, he might not have to wait for Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:44 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
cage the elephant
Free Verse!

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:48 am

Puf wrote:
Ubu wrote:

Wink

Back in my "early years" it involved actually paying for my dates Big Mac, fries, and large drink...and a quick stop at the gas station @ Florence Blvd. and Crown St.
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:03 am

Puf wrote:
Ubu wrote:

Wink

In my marriages, foreplay consisted of three days of me begging for sex.
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:27 am

LOL. Did you do the chocolate and wine??? Really guys, this is easy.
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:07 pm

[quote="cage the elephant"]
Puf wrote:
Ubu wrote:

Wink

Back in my "early years" it involved actually paying for my dates Big Mac, fries, and large drink...and a quick stop at the gas station @ Florence Blvd. and Crown St.

that would be the infamous Red Ace Cool
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:11 pm

Bluetick wrote:
Puf wrote:
Ubu wrote:

Wink

You've been married to the wrong women....lol

I had a gay husband and i had an abusive husband.......so the question stands. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:45 pm

ahhhhhhhhhh.......((((hugs)))) Puf.......hate that for you........

but...........

I'll just say........it's not something that can be "told", it has to be "showed"..........and if you're an adept......you don't have to worry about wine and chocolate...... Wink

Hmmmmmmmmm........so is this the cyber sex thread Rammmm was referring to...........

Giggle

((((blushing)))
Back to top Go down
cage the elephant
Free Verse!

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:31 pm

[quote="Puf"]
cage the elephant wrote:
Puf wrote:
Ubu wrote:

Wink

that would be the infamous Red Ace Cool

That's it!!! I couldn't remember the name. LOL!
Back to top Go down
cage the elephant
Free Verse!

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:36 pm

lmm wrote:

LOL. Did you do the chocolate and wine??? Really guys, this is easy.

Chocolate and wine???

I went more with the "Quaalude and Tequila " approach...
Overkill...ya think?? Wink
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:36 pm

Thank you, It's behind me, that's why i can make jokes about it Laughing

...no questions, just trust me when i say THIS is not a cyber sex thread Wink Whistle
Back to top Go down
cage the elephant
Free Verse!

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:42 pm

Puf wrote:
Thank you, It's behind me, that's why i can make jokes about it Laughing

...no questions, just trust me when i say THIS is not a cyber sex thread Wink Whistle

Nostalgic thread.
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:45 pm

a learning thread Very Happy ......y'all keep talking about foreplay, i'm taking notes just in case i get a chance...... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:56 pm

Just an observation, but I would say it's not YOU that needs to take notes............just sayin'

Whistle
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:49 pm

thank you for saying.
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:27 pm

I'm sorry Puf. I didn't think you were serious. The term foreplay is a mythical act that supposedly enhances a female's receptivity to a mans sexual advancements. It usually consists of a man attempting to arouse interest in the female by the use of lies (whispered in a seductive manner) in combination with kisses and caresses. Early stages in attempting to initiate foreplay include the giving of gifts, feeding the female, especially with sweet treats such as chocolate, empty praise or compliments, and devoting all the mans attention to the female until the desired result is accomplished. General conscensus among males is that foreplay was invented by women to heighten expectation of her male suitors. It also serves as a defense mechanism by the female to delay the act of copulation as a form of punishment to the male, who we shall refer to as the "victim." As with most weapons, it can also be used in an aggressive manner. For instance, A female initiates "foreplay" by the use seductive language, kissing, heavy petting, promises, etc. Then, after an appropriate amount of time, she delivers the coup-de- gras and says " I have a head ache", or "I have to wash my hair", or the best mood killer of all, the ever popular," I've got to pee." This has discouraged any hope the male had and leaves him confused and wounded. The female has established her dominance and crushed the male. The process is then repeated.
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:34 pm

That all sounds so mean. (Although i admit the thought of someone buying me a gift and buying me lunch sounds very nice....lol.)
Why not do those things to one another because you enjoy doing it and you because you enjoy making someone else feel good?
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:46 pm

It was an attempt at humor. I know, I know....poor taste again. I'm sorry. :cry:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   

Back to top Go down

Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next