Alabamian

A Southern Point of View

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:47 pm

Bluetick wrote:
I'm sorry Puf. I didn't think you were serious. The term foreplay is a mythical act that supposedly enhances a female's receptivity to a mans sexual advancements. It usually consists of a man attempting to arouse interest in the female by the use of lies (whispered in a seductive manner) in combination with kisses and caresses. Early stages in attempting to initiate foreplay include the giving of gifts, feeding the female, especially with sweet treats such as chocolate, empty praise or compliments, and devoting all the mans attention to the female until the desired result is accomplished. General conscensus among males is that foreplay was invented by women to heighten expectation of her male suitors. It also serves as a defense mechanism by the female to delay the act of copulation as a form of punishment to the male, who we shall refer to as the "victim." As with most weapons, it can also be used in an aggressive manner. For instance, A female initiates "foreplay" by the use seductive language, kissing, heavy petting, promises, etc. Then, after an appropriate amount of time, she delivers the coup-de- gras and says " I have a head ache", or "I have to wash my hair", or the best mood killer of all, the ever popular," I've got to pee." This has discouraged any hope the male had and leaves him confused and wounded. The female has established her dominance and crushed the male. The process is then repeated.

I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic huh? Giggle Giggle Giggle Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:50 pm

LOL blue. Peeing is not the mood killer. Try having a sneezing fit and sending snots balls in his direction. Then he gets to look at a swollen face, puffy eyes, runny nose, and listen to hacking. it's sooo romantic.....

Doing it because you enjoy it, Puf? Woman, we need to put you on the rack. Twisted Evil

Hubby and I only had sex to produce children. Of course, it took a long time to get it juuuust right. Whistle
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:57 pm

Bluetick wrote:
It was an attempt at humor. I know, I know....poor taste again. I'm sorry. :cry:

i know it was humor ...
and it was humorous Very Happy

but my reply was deadpan serious Very Happy geek
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:01 pm

lmm wrote:
LOL blue. Peeing is not the mood killer. Try having a sneezing fit and sending snots balls in his direction. Then he gets to look at a swollen face, puffy eyes, runny nose, and listen to hacking. it's sooo romantic.....

Doing it because you enjoy it, Puf? Woman, we need to put you on the rack. Twisted Evil

Hubby and I only had sex to produce children. Of course, it took a long time to get it juuuust right. Whistle

You're not supposed to enjoy it???? hmmmm, i have a lot to learn and need a good teacher Giggle

I've only had one child and it took me eight years to get him.
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:05 pm

I had a vasectomy when I was 24 years old, but I still like to try.
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Shocked which wife did it to you?
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:28 pm

Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup
Back to top Go down
cage the elephant
Free Verse!

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:58 am

Bluetick wrote:
I'm sorry Puf. I didn't think you were serious. The term foreplay is a mythical act that supposedly enhances a female's receptivity to a mans sexual advancements. It usually consists of a man attempting to arouse interest in the female by the use of lies (whispered in a seductive manner) in combination with kisses and caresses. Early stages in attempting to initiate foreplay include the giving of gifts, feeding the female, especially with sweet treats such as chocolate, empty praise or compliments, and devoting all the mans attention to the female until the desired result is accomplished. General conscensus among males is that foreplay was invented by women to heighten expectation of her male suitors. It also serves as a defense mechanism by the female to delay the act of copulation as a form of punishment to the male, who we shall refer to as the "victim." As with most weapons, it can also be used in an aggressive manner. For instance, A female initiates "foreplay" by the use seductive language, kissing, heavy petting, promises, etc. Then, after an appropriate amount of time, she delivers the coup-de- gras and says " I have a head ache", or "I have to wash my hair", or the best mood killer of all, the ever popular," I've got to pee." This has discouraged any hope the male had and leaves him confused and wounded. The female has established her dominance and crushed the male. The process is then repeated.

And THIS! Ladies and Gentlemen, explains the launching and subsequent empirical success of Hugh Hefners "Playboy Magazine"!
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:42 am

uh Blue, you left out the biggest mood killer! just when he thinks all the stars are aligning
in his favor and he is going around the third base for a home run, she says"we have to talk".
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:43 am

lol!

That was brilliantly written by Blue...clearly a man's point of view, but still. Laughing Puf expressed the woman's point of view and many times the man gets it as well. My husband does. You love each other and it makes you happy for the other person to enjoy sex every bit as much as yourself. Smile

....and we might be guilty as charged on that 'using as weapon' thing on occasion, but it's usually after the man has chronic stupid and despite your effort to talk to him about it, you can't get through to him any other way. Bless it...

Giggle

Did I say that out loud? What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:50 am

Joy, men that don't get it will eventually not get it .... Wink

and, yes, you said it out loud.....and i was thinking it.
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:13 am

this morning, of all mornings, there is a lot more i could add to this conversation......but i won't Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...   

Back to top Go down

Once again...WE know what you LADIES really mean...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2