Share | 

New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Firenze
Odist

PostSubject: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:24 pm

Yes, folks, don't like that neighbor who won't take care of his crabgrass, can't stand your daughter's new boyfriend, or simply tired of waiting for your grouchy old great-great aunt in Oz to kick the bucket and leave you her millions? Then we have the answer for you.

If you're worried we can't do the job, we have plenty of references on the TD forum...
Back to top Go down
http://pen-n-sword.com/
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:37 pm

bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

((((Hugs))) thanks for the defense "over there"..... Clap
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:38 pm

Hit 'em with a one liner, maybe. Giggle

I gotta get to work. Y'all keep the light on for me.

Hug
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:45 pm

Hey, how come i don't get in on this? I'm the assassin, you know? I demand equal billing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, leave for five minutes and the whole world goes to s***.

Ramm, play at your house, OK? We don't go there so you can have it all to YOURSELF!

Which, knowing you, that all you've got to play with.
Back to top Go down
Firenze
Odist

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:50 pm

Done deal, lmm, We'll give you the difficult cases since we're new at it and you're an old hand.
Back to top Go down
cage the elephant
Free Verse!

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:44 pm

Can you say "ASS" on here? I didn't see anywhere in the rules.

If we can say it, then...HEY! Buff/Ramm...KISS MY ASS!!!,

Now, if it IS against the rules, then...I am on medication and one of the side effects is not being accountable for some actions.
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:50 pm

lmm wrote:
Hey, how come i don't get in on this? I'm the assassin, you know? I demand equal billing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, leave for five minutes and the whole world goes to s***.

Ramm, play at your house, OK? We don't go there so you can have it all to YOURSELF!

Which, knowing you, that all you've got to play with.

you just told him to go play with himself ..... probably the only action he can get Giggle
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:47 am

That what I thought too Puf. Twisted Evil

Cage, we will take into account your use of medication. We all know that you are a kind and loving fellow and would never call a useless scumbag an ass. We do not approve of the use of the word ass unless it it's used in conjunction with jack- therefore making jackass, a cute little domestic animal of burden.

We realize that jackass has other connotations, but of course, we are only referring to the cute animal, not insinuating that some person may be behaving like a stubborn jackass.

Are we clear? lol!
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:00 pm

lmm wrote:
That what I thought too Puf. Twisted Evil

Cage, we will take into account your use of medication. We all know that you are a kind and loving fellow and would never call a useless scumbag an ass. We do not approve of the use of the word ass unless it it's used in conjunction with jack- therefore making jackass, a cute little domestic animal of burden.

We realize that jackass has other connotations, but of course, we are only referring to the cute animal, not insinuating that some person may be behaving like a stubborn jackass.

Are we clear? lol!

Well I must disagree with that LMM. You are usually so levelheaded and fair in your judgement. Why now, all of a sudden do you have to insult the jackass by comparing him to Buffy? Giggle Ustink Crackingup
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:41 pm

My sincere apologies to all jackasses. Giggle

Perhaps we need a more unique term for buffy.

Want to pick one from these?

Roget's Thesaurus:
jackass

One deficient in judgment and good sense: ass, fool, idiot, imbecile, mooncalf, moron, nincompoop, ninny, nitwit, simple, simpleton, softhead, tomfool. Informal dope, gander, goose, cretin, ding-dong, dip, goof, jerk, nerd, schmo, schmuck, turkey.

Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:24 pm

All good suggestions Lmm, however I already had a unique term for him. I just can't say it here. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maggie2
Limerick Lover

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:40 pm

Ya'll know I love this crap!! Deal me in!!
Back to top Go down
Firenze
Odist

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:51 pm

Maggie, we have two positions open: Head of Special Ops...we'll let you practice on anyone on the TVT whose avatar is a black bird. Or you can go directly to the TVT and talk to him softly with words of your choice.

PS. When do we all do lunch again? FloBama is calling!

Back to top Go down
Firenze
Odist

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:53 pm

cage the elephant wrote:
Can you say "ASS" on here? I didn't see anywhere in the rules.

Now, if it IS against the rules, then...I am on medication and one of the side effects is not being accountable for some actions.

You can do better than that. That was always rram's excuse...
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:03 am

Anytime, Firenze...I would love to visit FloBama...a little ashamed I still haven't gone by there.
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:43 am

turkey!
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:21 am

twit
Back to top Go down
Firenze
Odist

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:37 pm

Jackaninny!
Back to top Go down
Firenze
Odist

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:41 pm

When I lived in Lexington I had a neighbor who was rather known for his flirtatious manner with women. I think my landlord warned him to be extra polite with me, but I knew to just overlook him.

One Christmas, he mentioned he bought his grandson a jack. Being the slow-witted person I am, I was thinking what a gift for Christmas. How many flat tires did this kid have? Somewhat later in the conversation I realized this "Yankee" was telling me he got his grandson a male donkey!
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:54 pm

Are you sure FV?

There are 33 meanings for the word "JACK"! Giggle

http://thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/jack/
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:49 pm

Firenze wrote:
Maggie, we have two positions open: Head of Special Ops...we'll let you practice on anyone on the TVT whose avatar is a black bird. Or you can go directly to the TVT and talk to him softly with words of your choice.

PS. When do we all do lunch again? FloBama is calling!

Again?
heyyyy, wait a minute Suspect ......my invitation got lost in the mail?? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dino
Sonneteer

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:39 pm

[quote="cage the elephant"]Can you say "ASS" on here? I didn't see anywhere in the rules.

Now, if it IS against the rules, then...I am on medication and one of the side effects is not being accountable for some actions

I have that same Rx! Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://dinosdeliberations.blogspot.com
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:01 pm

I'm a little slow you know......so by quoting and commenting......were you, in fact, telling Ramm/Buffy to kiss (ahem) your "you know what"?

just askin'

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:35 pm

Ubu,
You know that Dino is much too much of a lady to tell someone to ..KISS MY ASS!!!

Obviously, you are also on medication.

Must be a good prescription. Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle

Anybody got any extras??
lol!
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:42 pm

That's the problem.......I'm not!!!!!!!

I don't have a flippin' excuse......I is what I is.........

Crackingup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   

Back to top Go down

New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next