Share | 

New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:53 pm

It seems that magpie has again fouled his nest. I eagerly await his next persona. You gotta give credit where credit is due. Its his kind of dedication and perserverence that has turned America into what it is today. Eagle Flag Flag2
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:59 pm

cage the elephant wrote:
Puf wrote:
we're under criminal investigation? laughter is equal to crunches so i just got in a little extra workout Laughing

criminal?...under investigation? Terms I was familiar with WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before I was in any Forums!
Also have an understanding of arrest...warrant...hands on the car...etc.

i don't know much about the criminal investigation stuff, but have experience with the private part Cool
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:27 pm

Newest round of comments.

http://tnvalleytalks.hoop.la/displayForumTopic/content/233082559631146365/reply/lastReply#lastReply

Razz
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:39 pm

You know, all kidding aside...this guy may have some issues. He seems to be on a downhill slide. He may even be dangerous?
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:59 pm

I'm thinking more like too many meds, too little outside communications and dementia setting in.

How he can claim any form of religion and use the derogatory language he does is beyond me. I knew if I posted something at his forum, he would take the bait.

Ramm, you have been had. You have been shown to be a truly low life individual who hasn't got even one miniscule amount of decency left in you. Your wife must be the most miserable person in the world.

Since you are truly beyond help, I shall pray for her.
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:16 pm

Bluetick wrote:
You know, all kidding aside...this guy may have some issues. He seems to be on a downhill slide. He may even be dangerous?

I see him as dangerous.......think someone is possessed by the devil, so kill them to release them and [his] God told him to do it dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:23 pm

Maybe the climb a tower type, or go into dunkin donuts, or the post ofiice, or maybe he'll just go out and bark at cars. Who knows? I do feel sorry for his family.
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:27 pm

Bark at cars would be good. No one would get hurt and he would get some MEDICAL HELP!
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:42 pm

The boy's cheese done slid plumb off his cracker..........he's a brick or two shy a load......his buckets got a hole in it......crazy as a bess bug.....his bread ain't done......there's somthin wrong with that boy.......he ain't all there........the lights are on but they ain't nobody home........he don't get it............his ladder ain't got all its steps.........I'm tellin y'all, that boy ain't right.
Back to top Go down
Firenze
Odist

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:11 am

You gotta admit he seems to hate women more than men. Meds? I just recommended some more for him. He just insinuated he knew where I lived (four years ago). Does he think we're afraid of him? If he's dangerous, I see him coming after lmm second and Joy first. You girls hold it down for me--I'm pretty sure I'd be third.

And who knew this forum was so subversive?
Back to top Go down
http://pen-n-sword.com/
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:22 am

He likely spends so much time running his mouth online because he is a coward offline. I agree that his issues are mostly with women.

I can count on one hand the number of people I have written off as "a bad person who does not want help". It takes a lot of provocation for me to reach that point. He is one of them. One of the others on that short list attacked my Mother while I was too far away to help her. He thought he'd left her for dead, but she lived. This truly dangerous person, when I confronted him, backed out of the house, into his truck, left and never came near me again.

What Buff doesn't get is that kindness does not mean weakness. Jesus is described as meek. Meek does not mean weak; it means strength under control. Buff is a perfect example of "to belittle it to be little"...this little man does not scare me.

I have thought about saying that a gazillion times. Now I have.
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:28 am

A ding bat..... bat sh!* crazy...crazy as a sh!*house rat...delusional.....demented....confused....abnormal....detached....deranged...out there...way out there...half a bubble off...nutty as a fruitcake...Cherokee City council crazy........looney..crazy as loon.. a lunatic.....howlin mad.... mad as a hatter.....his bread ain't done....his elevator don't go all the way up.......incomplete.....missing a few screws....lost his marbles....ain't wrapped too tight....lacking....needs help.....ready for the rubber room...
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:44 am

Bluetick wrote:
...Cherokee City council crazy........

Now that's some crazy, bless 'em. Giggle
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:00 am

Even brother Bill see's through his insanity, "why the twenty faces of buffalo"?
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:15 am

I agree with Joy. A little man belittling every one.

Since I have lots of little 'friends' that have cute nicknames like .357, .45, .44, 12 gauge, 10 gauge, .38 and even little.22, I have no fears of a coward.

Of course, it would only take a broom handle to his pointy head, and he would run for cover. Now if the mister gets a hold of him, that's a whole nuther ball game. Giggle

SO RAMM, TO SUMMARIZE. I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU. YOU ARE A PATHETIC LITTLE MAN LIVING A LIE. YOUR FAMILY NEEDS TO CHANGE YOUR MEDS, ADD NEW ONES OR GET A BETTER DOCTOR.
Back to top Go down
Firenze
Odist

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:50 pm

FTR, I've always stood up for my friends, but in all seriousness, I think rram is at the point he could be dangerous, so I will not respond even if he calls Joy or lmm a kitten murderer. Perhaps we (or I) have been slow to see just how far down he has slipped.

If rram should be reading this, I don't have as many friends as lmm, but I do have a German friend named Sig. 'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:31 pm

Nice friend FV. Is his last name Sauer? Twisted Evil

Giggle
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:52 pm

It's possible that he is dangerous, but I will not be buffaloed by the rammlins of a magpie. Giggle Giggle Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup

Oh God..I crack me up Rockon lol! Crackingup Crackingup
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:00 pm

OK U OK?

Clap

Giggle
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:14 pm

Firenze wrote:
FTR, I've always stood up for my friends, but in all seriousness, I think rram is at the point he could be dangerous, so I will not respond even if he calls Joy or lmm a kitten murderer. Perhaps we (or I) have been slow to see just how far down he has slipped.

If rram should be reading this, I don't have as many friends as lmm, but I do have a German friend named Sig. 'Nuff said.

I know a gun dealer in B'ham named Vito.......
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:23 pm

lmm wrote:
OK U OK?

Clap

Giggle

O KOOK
Back to top Go down
Firenze
Odist

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:55 pm

Groan....groan... Shotgun
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:03 am

Ramm likes to see y'all's response here and taunt you on the tvt. He says he is controlling you
and gets his kicks from it.
I say you are only pointing out your opinion of his antics. Really you are doing him a favor not everyone
has the vantage of!
Back to top Go down
Firenze
Odist

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:11 am

Tutwiler Tootsies

We're lewd,
We're rude,
We're crude...

We're Slammer Girls

Okay, he didn't include Puf and me, but I bet we can abet enough to at least get a year and a day. I don't know how we can get the guys in tho.
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:13 pm

Crackingup

Dwarf Bubba Shotgun Dwarf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   

Back to top Go down

New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next