Share | 

New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:17 pm

To help out blue:

absurd, asinine, balmy, brainless, bubbleheaded, cockeyed, crackpot, crazy, cuckoo, daffy, daft, dippy, dotty, fatuous, featherheaded, fool, half-baked, harebrained, half-witted, inept, insane, jerky, kooky (also kookie), foolish (also looney), lunatic, lunkheaded, mad, nonsensical, nutty, preposterous, sappy, screwball, senseless, silly, simpleminded, stupid, tomfool, unwise, wacky (also whacky), weak-minded, witless, zany

I cheated and copied because brain tired. Whistle
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:35 pm

touched...out of touch....insane....confused...missing something....out to lunch....addled....a nut....schizo.....psycho....debilitated ....muddled..different...impaired...damaged.....brain dead....funny....ain't up to snuff.....unstable..demented..bonkers..crackers...unhinged...cookoo...loco....unsound .......daft........bananas....off his rocker.....sick in the head....raving...unwell....disconnected.....not ok.

Of course these are only my preliminary diagnoses.
Back to top Go down
OB's Corner
Odist

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Just my 2 cents worth, but I would make this forum view able only if you're signed in. That would eliminate douchbag from reading it.
Back to top Go down
http://obscorner.blogspot.com/
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:06 pm

I think it is funny that he comes here to read our opinion of him and him having to go to the tvt to respond.
In effect we have control of him! HaHaHa!
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:51 pm

Beaucoup dinky dau....trippin....flipped out......freaked out.....wasted.....nut case......needs a vacation.....socially challenged.....under developed sense of reality.....off his meds.....traumatized.. shell shocked.....
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:54 pm

Whew.......all right which ones did I miss?
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:04 pm

OB's Corner wrote:
Just my 2 cents worth, but I would make this forum view able only if you're signed in. That would eliminate douchbag from reading it.

That is one possibility. It can also show some parts as public and some as private. When Joy checks back in, we'll see what she thinks. Looking around at Forumotion, I noticed that many sites have some general threads for viewing but you have to be a member to view everything. That would allow us to talk more freely on the threads that are not public.
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:23 am

That would not shut him up, OB. He's obsessed and delusional. He'd just make crap up...like he did before he found a way to see this forum again. Right now I can at least say that "The Alabamian is viewable to all. I have nothing to hide. Take a look for yourself to see the truth."

What I would suggest is that we stop discussing him at all. I don't have time in my life right now to care what he says.

Reporting his lies and posting a link to this forum showing the truth helped encourage TVT to get rid of him last time, but he'll just come up with a new name because TVT is either allowing proxy servers or not banning IP addresses. He has a very small audience for his lies anyway. The last time I looked at TVT, the posts by anyone were minimal.

Life's too short to sweat the small minded. hee/hee Forget about him and seize the day! cheers Yum Dance Thumbup
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us   

Back to top Go down

New Business: Firenze-Ubu Hits Are Us
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4