Share | 

The Aftershock Survival Summit

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: The Aftershock Survival Summit    Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:04 am

Found this yesterday. Haven't watched it all yet. The guy seems to know what he's doing. Let me know what all of you think.

Home | Street Talk
Tags: aftershock | financial | wiedemer | economy
The Unthinkable Is Poised to Happen, Economist Warns

Wednesday, 17 Aug 2011 02:07 PM

By Katrina Turner

The Aftershock Survival Summit is a gripping, no-nonsense presentation that’s quickly becoming a financial beacon in an economic tsunami.

Featuring an exclusive interview with famed economist and best-selling author Robert Wiedemer, this disturbing presentation exposes harsh economic truths along with a dire financial warning — a prophetic message that’s spreading across America like wildfire.

But it’s not just the grim predictions that are causing the sensation; rather, it’s the comprehensive blueprint for economic survival that’s really commanding global attention.

The overwhelming amount of feedback to publicize the presentation, initially screened for a private audience, came with consequences as various online networks repeatedly shut it down and affiliates refused to house the content.

“People were sitting up and taking notice, and they begged us to make the Aftershock Survival Summit public so they could easily share it,” said Newsmax Financial Publisher Aaron DeHoog, “but unfortunately, it kept getting pulled.”

The controversy stems from direct allegations that the people in Washington have failed miserably. They include former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan and current Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke, tasked with preventing financial meltdowns and keeping the nation’s economy strong through monetary and credit policies.

At one point, Wiedemer even calls out Ben Bernanke, saying that his “money from heaven will be the path to hell.”

This wasn’t the first time Wiedemer’s predictions hit a nerve. In 2006, he and his team of economists accurately predicted the four-bubble meltdown in the housing, stock, private debt, and consumer spending markets that almost sunk America.

Editor’s Note: For a limited time, Newsmax is showing the Aftershock Survival Summit and supplying viewers with free copies of the new, updated “Aftershock” book including the final, unpublished chapter. Go here to view it now.
http://www.moneynews.com/StreetTalk/aftershock-financial-wiedemer-economy/2011/08/17/id/407695
Back to top Go down
Dino
Sonneteer

PostSubject: Re: The Aftershock Survival Summit    Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:28 pm

Reading the message was scary enough. Don't think I can hear a confirmation of my fears. Medical bills in the mailbox daily and there will be more coming. We've tightened our belts, however the dogs still need their treats! cheers Medco prescription service is a thorn in my side! What a Face

Last edited by Dino on Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dinosdeliberations.blogspot.com
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: The Aftershock Survival Summit    Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:39 pm

Dino,
I stopped using them altogether. I buy what we need under the pharmacy's 90 day plan and I have not used Medco for over a year. I just pay cash. I told the pharmacist to not even run anything through insurance. I feel your pain.
Back to top Go down
Dino
Sonneteer

PostSubject: Re: The Aftershock Survival Summit    Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:56 pm

Corrected

Last edited by Dino on Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected)
Back to top Go down
Dino
Sonneteer

PostSubject: Re: The Aftershock Survival Summit    Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:57 pm

Lost my post but suffice to say they use every trick in the book to negate your physician's instructions/orders. Most of my meds aren't on the $4/mo or $12/90 day supply. They always want to substitute another, cheaper drug, read made by Merck. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftershock Survival Summit    

Back to top Go down

The Aftershock Survival Summit
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1