A recovering troll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: A recovering troll   Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:23 am

Sorry you had to experience what you did FV.
I have been through that many times in my life, have run over dogs. once had a cat the dog would terrify,
I left out on morning and heard a loud noise come from under my hood, got out and checked and the cat had
been run into the engine compartment by the dogs and when I was traveling she tried to escape out the same way
she got there and was mutilated by the belt/fan blade.
When I was about 9 years old I watched my puppy get run over by a car, they never slowed down to apologize or anything.
That devastated me! It seems like each time I have had a similar experience It has bothered me less.
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: A recovering troll   Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:35 pm

Firenze, i'm very sorry for what happened. I've only run over one animal (thank goodness) and it was heart breaking. And since that one was a stranger, i'm sure what you've felt is much worse.

Gus, years ago Bill started his truck one cold morning and head the same sound you described. One of our kittens, "Gimlet", had decided to sleep under the hood. He survived, but wound up with a mangled leg and gangrene set in. We eventually had to have him put to sleep. Since then i always honk my horn or bang on the hood before starting a car on a cold morning

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A recovering troll   Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:29 pm

Firenze wrote:
JR, sorry if I was ever mean or hateful. That's said sincerely. Friends? Buddies? Pals? How many kittens may I send you?
No biggie Firenze.We are cool.You can keep them cats Jr don't don't like no cats! They shed hair all over the place!
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: A recovering troll   Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:39 pm

HAHAHA! i love the way she slipped that kitten thing in there at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A recovering troll   

Back to top Go down

A recovering troll
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2