Good morning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:03 am

Good morning, Puf, Sync and all. Mornin It's Monday for me. I will need to do the "count your blessings" thing several times before feeling excited about that. Long hours five days in a row, all on my feet, working for minimum wage...difficult to look forward to pre-coffee. It will come though...always does. Love y'all...hope you find rest for your souls today. Hug
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:22 am

Morning All.......I'm sick.......feel like ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHH......

Need whiskey NOW!
Giggle
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:54 am

Phooey on this sick I keep seeing going around...hope you feel better soon, Ubu! Hug

The husband has promised to see a doctor today. We finally have great insurance and the man has suffered for over a week. Bless it. His is coughing (hacking), all stuffed up and nearly lost the voice a few times, but that may be because he's been busier than usual lately & had to talk much more. I don't think having to talk more at work necessarily affects women the same way as men...can't imagine why. Whistle Giggle
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:13 am

Morning all.

Sorry for the illnesses, Ubu and Mr Joy. (hope hubby accepts that boss) LOL

Daughter is going today to a doc. She has been clogged up for weeks with a low grade fever. Nothing OTC works. Maybe we can get something to knock out the congestion. I'm thinking sinus infection but who knows?

Joy, It may be a minimum wage job, but at least you are out in the world, making people smile.

Didn't get to walk yesterday due to the rain. Hope to get one in today, sometime. May have to cheat and use the treadmill. affraid

cat2
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:46 am

Sorry for the sicknesses and wishes for some healing Hug

Joy, I understand how you feel and I do believe you are making a difference in the world with how you treat those you touch each day. I know it would be nice to get paid what you are really earning, but I assure you that you matter and make a difference...ripples in the pond Hug

My fish asked me to pass on to you that I finally got off my butt and am cleaning out the aquarium. They said to tell you that they are happy they will be able to swim instead of crawling around in the water. I am a bad fish mommy Crying But soon they will have 20 gallons of clean water and can resume staring at me like this Tongue3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:08 pm

Good evening yall.I do hope you get to feeling better Joy and Ubu. king queen
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Doc said virus here. Try saline nose spray.

It feels so cold out there. I think that 45 degrees is a lie! affraid snowsmile
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:54 pm

Good evening, everyone Smile

I'm sorry for all the sickness going around. There seems to be more variations of crud this year than any year i can recall . I'm sending good energy to the sickos, or is that sickies?

Joy, enjoy your job! I miss mine.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:55 pm

Great news for our sick! Send Benny a donation and he will make you well watch and see!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:21 am

Good morning you all! Just kicked the rooster in his butt and told him to do his job! I,m up early heard a racket outside almost caught that black ninja again stealing my 5 bags of lumanum cans! Beware i will catch you yet! Shotgun Shotgun Shotgun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:13 am

Yall git up! The yankees are infiltrating our lines! Do i have to fight this battle alone? cold cold Shotgun Shotgun
Back to top Go down
cage the elephant
Free Verse!

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:40 am

Good Morning all!!!!

Now, First, Jr. , in all probability, that was NOT a Ninja trying to steal your cans, but simply the wind blowing the black garbage bags you have them in. Have your eyes checked.

OK, sorry to hear about all of the "punyness" going around. Winter sometimes brings that on...HOWEVER! I can aid.

Dr. Cages Remedy: (1) rocking chair (1) Pink Floyd "Dark Side of the Moon CD (3) Quilts, heavy grade ( 1) Pint Old Charter 12 year old 90 proof ( 20oz) chilled water.

1. place rocker in darkened bedroom.
2. place quilts on bed.
3. Insert CD.
4. sit in rocker with OC in one hand, water in other. Alternate drinking from each, beginning with OC, while slowly rocking in chair.
5. finish entire pint. at this point you will have ceased rocking.
6. immediately get into bed upon finishing OC. One quilt under and 2 quilts covering.
7. wake up completely soaked and immediately jump into hot shower.
Healed.

CAUTION! THIS REMEDY IS NOT TO BE USED WITH ANY STOMACH RELATED VIRUS, THE "RUNS", ETC.
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:42 am

Good morning!
I'm up, but moving slow...... I spent a few hours in ER yesterday and the dr. told me to take things slow and stay mellow, so i'm moving slow today and trying to keep happy thoughts Smile
Back to top Go down
cage the elephant
Free Verse!

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:44 am

Puf wrote:
Good morning!
I'm up, but moving slow...... I spent a few hours in ER yesterday and the dr. told me to take things slow and stay mellow, so i'm moving slow today and trying to keep happy thoughts Smile

Perfect reason to use the "remedy"
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:53 am

Good morning, JR, cage, Puf and all. The husband took me out to eat on my lupper break yesterday. So I only had a moment to look in here before clocking back in at work. I want you to know how much your kind words meant to me yesterday. You guys are awesome. Smile

Thanks for the laughs today. Laughing cage, does one have to be sick to use the remedy? I sometimes feel punyish. Whistle angel

Hope everyone feels better soon...or at the very least lay in a state of drunken oblivion soon. Giggle
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:06 am

Puf wrote:
Good morning!

i'm sorry Hug Perhaps soon you will start feeling better...I have a good feeling about it Yes
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:08 am

Joy wrote:
Good morning, JR, cage, Puf and all. The husband took me out to eat on my lupper break yesterday. So I only had a moment to look in here before clocking back in at work. I want you to know how much your kind words meant to me yesterday. You guys are awesome. Smile

Thanks for the laughs today. Laughing cage, does one have to be sick to use the remedy? I sometimes feel punyish. Whistle angel

Hope everyone feels better soon...or at the very least lay in a state of drunken oblivion soon. Giggle

I know that many times a smile or kind word has totally changed my day, and I know you have done that for many. So if you aren't feeling puny enough for the "cure" cage suggested I hope your day is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:20 am

Synchronicity wrote:
Puf wrote:
Good morning!

i'm sorry Hug Perhaps soon you will start feeling better...I have a good feeling about it Yes

Thank you ! i have a good feeling about it, too Smile

The smile and kind words remark......anyone ever pay someone a compliment and them not say a mere "Thank you" in return? that can make you feel like crap... as though you mean absolutely nothing to that person.
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:25 am

I have a similar "remedy"......exchange Pink Floyd with Santana and Old Charter with Scotch.......wifey calls it "self medication".........she discourages me from doing it....... Giggle
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:52 am

Puf wrote:
Good morning!

I guess after the kick in the rear the last time he realized that telling you to take a vacation was not so good an idea?
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:53 am

Good morning everybody!

I think the Scotch is a great idea!
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:00 am

Ubu wrote:
I have a similar "remedy"......exchange Pink Floyd with Santana and Old Charter with Scotch.......wifey calls it "self medication".........she discourages me from doing it....... Giggle

i've never had scotch, but if it goes good with either group, then i might try a sip or two.....or if it doesn't go good with either group i might try it anyway and make my own music Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:02 am

I can assure you that both OC and Scotch go GREAT with either....... Whistle
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:13 am

Mornin y'all. Its snowing to beat the band here in Tuscumbia.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:30 am

It's all white here in Florence with heavy snow coming down. I didn't even know it was supposed to snow today Giggle At least the kids got to school before it started, and the advisory ends at 3 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   

Back to top Go down

Good morning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next