HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Bank Robbed/Listerhill Credit Union Petersville

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Bank Robbed/Listerhill Credit Union Petersville   Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:17 am

Okay Petersvillians.........heh heh heh nice play on words there, if I do say so myself.

Listerhill Credit Union in Petersville was robbed this morning. They do believe that the suspect is in the Underwood Estates area. So please be careful.

I just went to the homestead and checked everything out. While I was there I spoke to one of the officers on the scene. The suspect is heavy set and on foot.

We ain't has this much excitement since............hmmmmmmmm wellllllll I don't know when.......

Giggle
Back to top Go down
Dino
Sonneteer

PostSubject: Re: Bank Robbed/Listerhill Credit Union Petersville   Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:02 pm

Since buck night at the Joy Lan, the days of Petersville Stable, and the days of the Royals major league team (had 2 boys on that team), went undefeated, and buying meat at Dulins Mkt from John and Phil, Mrs. Berry at the register. We caught the City school bus there every morning. That was back when the land SCC is on was B. R.'s cornfield. Flatrock, among other names has seen some big days when you were toddling around. Need to find someone who finished at CHS about 73 maybe 74. Of course we all drove out to the Forks when we heard it was burning, '65,'66? Didn't watch the news tonight so don't know if robber was caught yet or not; guarantee by the time he stopped running to catch his breath the first time he was already regretting what he'd done. Know some folks back in Underwood Estates; one lady whose property was at the back had a barn and horses in my day, we'd ride over and chew the fat. Never dreamed our pasture would become a dollar store and pest place, lol, we had pests at the barn but they were fodder for the barn cats, who are the best cats. When you pulled up outside the barn they'd all jump down from the loft or wake from a nap on the bench and stretch their legs, claws out for good measure, always happy to see you. Just heard the robber has not been caught, so guess everyone has double checked locks tonight. Guess I should too, probably have a door or two not shut good much less locked. yikes! '
Back to top Go down
http://dinosdeliberations.blogspot.com
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Bank Robbed/Listerhill Credit Union Petersville   Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:22 am

I spoke to a friend last night who told me his daughter was one of the tellers who was robbed.
he said she was pretty well shaken up after this happened. Am glad they caught the perp!
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Bank Robbed/Listerhill Credit Union Petersville   Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:28 am

Caught him walking down the road in front of the in-laws house..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bank Robbed/Listerhill Credit Union Petersville   

Back to top Go down

Bank Robbed/Listerhill Credit Union Petersville
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1