New TVT Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: New TVT Thread   Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:50 pm

OK, I admit, it ticked me off. Butters didn't care whether she got kicked or not and she goaded me into a confrontation, then got me banned. She has been wanting that since the last round in January after the Gifford's shooting. She lied constantly about that incident, then used that on a thread that nothing to do with her to be a butt again. I'm sure she was laughing all the way to the TNF bragging on how great she is. So, yeah, I was mad. The comment about my Dad did it. I really despise that woman now. I also felt it was unjustified to ban me when she was the one being nasty about everything. So, I reacted. Not proud of that, but it was a gut reaction.

Now as far as joining back up, is this the standard reply you get now when you get kicked? Used to, there was nothing sent at all, now you get this?
Blue? Cage?
Seems a bit strong.
Now the bad part of all this is hubby was posting there too. Since they banned me by IP, he can't post either.
I really hate the shotgun method of disincline they have over there.

Maybe I just took it too seriously, I don't know. But to have all that time erased over one comment seems ridiculous.
Well, I'm through crying in my beer now.
Guess I need to find a hobby or get a Kindle.

OK, I'm through ranting. Thanks for listening.

Quote :

Hello b50m:
This is to inform you that the administrators at Tennessee Valley Talks just banned you from their community. This means that you no longer have any membership rights on that community.

Dear user b50m.

In accordance with terms and conditions agreed to by you when you signed in and re-agreed to recently, your account at TNValleyTalks.com has been locked due to a breach of those terms and conditions.

If you attempt to make a new username, we will find it and lock it. If multiple attempts are made, your ISP may be contacted. If it continues, we have the right to use legal means to protect our website from unauthorized access.

Regards,

TNValleyTalks.com Administrator

Sincerely,

Tennessee Valley Talks
http://tnvalleytalks.hoop.la

Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: New TVT Thread   Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:25 pm

I didn't get that message. When I was posting it kicked me off and said my account had been closed.
Back to top Go down
cage the elephant
Free Verse!

PostSubject: Re: New TVT Thread   Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:18 am

Don't waste your time over there. I got no notice, and don't even know what I did, but I'm losing no sleep over it. I still have an account that is listed as "Active", but the last time I logged in on it, it said "Disabled" or some shit like that. The forum is a joke. I also have an old one that I can log on to, and it works, but as I said, it's nothing but mostly idiots doing the majority of "same old, same old" blather. I spend my time at better things.
I CAN get you back in, if you really want to. Those idiots that administer the software haven't a clue to the many "back doors" and holes in that system.
Back to top Go down
cage the elephant
Free Verse!

PostSubject: Re: New TVT Thread   Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:22 am

p.s they have no legal recourse to do jack sh*t about attempted actions to get another account on their forums.
Just for fun...submit about 20 to 30 different email applications a day for awhile. It doesn't have to be continuous, just whenever you are on the pc and have a moment or 2. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New TVT Thread   Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:09 am

A while back at TVT, I tried to create a new account using a different email to see if it is still possible and what they would do if someone tried. Basically, I didn't want to bother talking there again if trolls were allowed back in.

I got some kind of letter denying my request for membership...not as extensive as your's, lmm, but more than usual. I posted it on a thread over there & said they must be admitting/banning by IP address now.

I suppose they decided to moderate that forum a little more efficiently. Unfortunately, it means a few people with whom I like to talk cannot get back in. It also means that nobody else in my household can make an account there.

So more or less efficient is certainly debatable... scratch
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New TVT Thread   Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:02 am

Well, I guess I must have pushed someone's button. Considering they were on that thread about 2 minutes after the comments was weird. I didn't report butters as I figured it would be a waste of time. Rammlinn was bragging at his place last month that he knew Paul Crawford. Maybe he does. Or maybe I'm starting to believe in conspiracy theories. Razz

Well, she got what she wanted. Hope she enjoys it.

Thanks for the offer Cage, I'll chill for a while.

I was enjoying the the religion section after finding out atheists could believe in reincarnation, ghosts and go to church. Giggle

I'll bet DF was slapping his forehead all night over that! Twisted Evil

The world is getting weird. Suspect

Back to top Go down
Firenze
Odist

PostSubject: Re: New TVT Thread   Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:38 pm

I missed that thread, but that is the standard msg. sent now. O.G. got one under The Bumble (I think). Sorry, girl, but your IP addy will change soon or you can try changing it by unplugging your router. If you have ATT it will change it after five minutes.
Back to top Go down
http://pen-n-sword.com/
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: New TVT Thread   Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:35 pm

I was banned three times in one day, but I didn't try to hide who I was. The second time that day I gave everyone, including the admin a sincere appology, and they banned me after a few minutes. The last message I told the admin that he was a chickenshit little man and invited him to make love to himself and shove his forum up his...well ...you know.
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New TVT Thread   Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:34 pm

LOL, good for you blue.

Hubby got blocked as well, and he never says anything bad. He has a lot of patience. cheers

Well, maybe I need a break from there. God did it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: New TVT Thread   Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:53 pm

lmm, FWIW, Buttercup and i have a "history", and it has nothing to do with the forum.....lol
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New TVT Thread   Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:20 pm

So you know her outside of virtual reality land?

I don't think I would like her in person either. It's really odd. Before the Gifford's shooting blowup thread, we had some good discussions. I don't know what happened. Maybe she is having trouble with her home life.

Oh well, I guess if everybody like me, I wouldn't be who I am. There are some people I don't want to be liked by. Giggle
Back to top Go down
Firenze
Odist

PostSubject: Re: New TVT Thread   Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:46 am

I know she quit her job to home school her son. I don't think I could handle that. Must have missed the Giffords shooting too...
I know you and I disagreed over Troy King and Joy and I once disagreed over a manslaughter case, but that's nothing to be nasty over. (There are a few reallllly nasty people on the TVT.) Hope you get back in soon...if you want to.
Back to top Go down
http://pen-n-sword.com/
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New TVT Thread   Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:30 pm

lmm, semi over at TVT wanted me to tell you...she's sorry you got banned, she will miss you and hopes you can come back. Smile
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New TVT Thread   Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:01 pm

Thanks Joy. Semi and I have had some rounds but never to the point of nasty. Tell her thank you. I'm afraid to sign back in, they made it sound like they would hunt you down and shoot you!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New TVT Thread   Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:32 am

lol!

Will do.
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New TVT Thread   Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:04 am

I noticed that dear old ramm/lexum is saying I was banned because of being from here. Now why would the old pile of crap think that?

BTW Ramm if you are reading again, Buuternut said it was a good thing my dad died from Alzheimer's so he could forget the rotten daughter he had.

If you should know or have contact with her, tell her that karma is a beetch.

Oh and kiss my grits. Shotgun
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: New TVT Thread   Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:16 am

lmm wrote:
I noticed that dear old ramm/lexum is saying I was banned because of being from here. Now why would the old pile of crap think that?

BTW Ramm if you are reading again, Buuternut said it was a good thing my dad died from Alzheimer's so he could forget the rotten daughter he had.

If you should know or have contact with her, tell her that karma is a beetch.

Oh and kiss my grits. Shotgun

No I'm sorry for your loss first off, and sorry anyone would think that, much less say it. Hug
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New TVT Thread   Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:07 pm

Thank you Synch. Hug

Familiar with the TVT/TD forum? Refugee? Had enough? Razz

Some people just love to make trouble for others.

Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: New TVT Thread   Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:10 pm

lmm wrote:
Thank you Synch. Hug

Familiar with the TVT/TD forum? Refugee? Had enough? Razz

Some people just love to make trouble for others.

I'm frog over there. I just don't want to be in all in the negative energy, and all threads are the same with different titles anyway. I'm really happy to be here where the leaves are pretty and the people are pleasant flower
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New TVT Thread   Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:16 pm

In that case, welcome again. You were my favorite over there of the new group. It does get a bit wacky at times and unfortunately, some people keep crawling back in like zombies.

Glad you are here. My daughter loves to do magic crystals and herbs. I guess she would be New Age Wiccan leaning. Got a big heart and loves nature.
flower
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: New TVT Thread   Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:53 pm

I'll underscore what LMM said..........your positive energy and great sense of self lead me to follow ever post that you made over there. I wanted to respond several times and give you a Clap or a Thumbup , but with my self imposed exile....................

Proud you are here..........but be warned, again (LOL) Blue and I have warped senses of humor and yank chains ever now and again..........

But we do it with love in our hearts........that makes it okay.....

Right?

Right?

Please
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New TVT Thread   Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:51 pm

Bless your little hearts!

Twisted Evil Shotgun

lol!
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: New TVT Thread   Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:18 pm

frog, I too appreciate you at TVT. You are one of the few people I know (on or offline) who I can describe as fair-minded, non-judgmental and possessing the ability to see and understand a viewpoint which is opposed to your own.

Now we'll just need somebody to keep your head from swelling with all these compliments...haha...no, seriously, I appreciate your completely sane mind in the insanity which sometimes threatens to drown TVT.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: New TVT Thread   Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:53 am

lmm wrote:
In that case, welcome again. You were my favorite over there of the new group. It does get a bit wacky at times and unfortunately, some people keep crawling back in like zombies.

Glad you are here. My daughter loves to do magic crystals and herbs. I guess she would be New Age Wiccan leaning. Got a big heart and loves nature.
flower

Do you mean she uses the crystals energetically or some other way? Cool however...and herbs too! That and nature...sounds like my kind or person!!!

Thanks for the welcome and kind words bounce
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: New TVT Thread   Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:56 am

Ubu wrote:
I'll underscore what LMM said..........your positive energy and great sense of self lead me to follow ever post that you made over there. I wanted to respond several times and give you a Clap or a Thumbup , but with my self imposed exile....................

Proud you are here..........but be warned, again (LOL) Blue and I have warped senses of humor and yank chains ever now and again..........

But we do it with love in our hearts........that makes it okay.....

Right?

Right?

Please

Glad you enjoyed reading! I know...my tongue was about bitten off and I knew it wasn't where I wanted to post. Thanks for inviting me, and I have a bit of a warped sense of humor myself sometimes...I get really silly when I'm tired, too Crackingup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New TVT Thread   

Back to top Go down

New TVT Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next