Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:45 am

Assuming that "Synchronicity" can surpass the horrors of the log in..........a Big Ole Welcome to you!

Jump in and have fun...........welllllllllll maybe.......if you get logged in...

Whistle
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:37 am

Welcome, Synch! Hope we got you all fixed up. Smile

Gee, if I had seen this thread, I might not have taken so long....bahaha...

Feel free to jump in anywhere and let us know if you need help navigating the place and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:39 am

I made it!! Thanks for the warm welcome and your efforts Smile I'm happy to be here...looks like a nice place you have here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:42 am

For the record and your peace of mind Joy............I edited the post after I found out the correct name.......... Crackingup

BTW, Sync...........again for the record........Bluetick and I are the only sane ones here.............. Whistle

Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:45 am

Yes, and I had Ubu in mind when I added this smiley... Tongue3

lol!

Thanks, Synch. Smile
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:45 am

Glad you cleared that up for me right away then lol! I'm wandering around here finding my way..lol.
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:46 am

ahhhhhhhhh shucks.......my own personal smiley........who would have ever thunk it....... Giggle
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:40 pm

Welcome to the forum Sync!
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:32 pm

Welcome Synchronicity,
Glad you joined the nuthouse. Most here are housebroken, some have leashes, and all are good people. Giggle

Joy is the boss and I'm the flunkie. Been having computer issues so I missed a few days recently.

Join in and give your opinion on anything. We all value different points of view.
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:04 pm

Welcome again Sync. We enjoy our little place here. Joy and Lmm do a fantastic job. LOTS of good people here. I wonder how I made it .LOL Hope you have as much fun as we do.

Oh yeah, don't believe everything you hear about this ol dog. Giggle Giggle Giggle Crackingup wagtail doggiekiss

Joy I love the new doggie e-motes. runningdog Thumbup
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:31 pm

Glad you like them, Blue. alien
Back to top Go down
Firenze
Odist

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:01 am

Sync, you are our 61st member. That makes you the winner of one of our special gift baskets. Just post your home address, and sex and color preference. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
http://pen-n-sword.com/
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:25 am

her sex preferences? scratch

Giggle (thinking of mine )
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:06 am

Yeah, we get real personal around here. You don't EVEN want to know what's in that basket. If you get the blue one, the guys packed it...ahem, might want to open that one in private. For that matter, you're not likely safe with the pink one either.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:27 pm

I just saw all these posts. You guys crack me up Crackingup

A gift basket? Cool...My sex preference is yes Yes and I don't think either one would be safe Crackingup I agree this is a really nice place, and it does look as if Lmm and Joy do a great job.

Oh, and Blue, I really have only heard nice things about you....should I not believe any of them? Whistle

I think I will start waking everyone up every morning with this doggiekiss

Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:02 am

Why, thankee kindly, Synch...would you like coffee, tea (hot or iced - only way I make iced is swayt, sorry, haha), juice, milk, soda, wine, beer or water with your morning? We aim to please.

coffeeyawn

Bahaha...I swear I just noticed what that little smiley does besides drink her coffee & yawn...hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:02 am

I will have a nice hot cup of tea, please Very Happy I didn't see what your smiley is doing either until you pointed it out...how funny Giggle

Oh, and doggiekiss
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:41 am

Morning all. Coffee, hot and keep it coming. coffee2

Hope no one forgot to change their clocks, like meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. happy
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:45 am

coffee! coffeecoffeecoffeecoffee....... bounce
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:49 am

Smile We actually remembered it. I was pretty impressed Giggle
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:50 am

My kids got up early, closed their bedroom door, cleaned their room so it is spotless, carried the sheets to the washer, and made themselves breakfast. Who took my kids and replaced them with these children??????? alien alien
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:07 am

It was the alien pod people. Stick them with a spear and see if they bleed green. Giggle

Oh and if I'm wrong, sorry! Whistle

Bandaids work great.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:08 am

Ohh, good idea!!! I'll tell them Auntie lmm told me to if it turns out they aren't aliens bounce
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:16 am

LOL

The Assassin made you do it!!!!!!!!!!

My nickname here, long story. Ubu loves to tell it.

Shotgun
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:27 am

Assassin...wow! Cool name pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alabamian :: This, That & the Other-
Jump to: