Share | 

Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:27 pm

One day I'll share the tale of why she is the assassin. Until then, just know I am already working on your nickname. Several have come to mind, but I'll wait and let the "right" one unfold........

Somewhere in the back rooms of these threads lurks everyones nicknames and from wherest they cameth........... Giggle

Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:36 pm

Oh, I can hardly wait. I will be curious to see what comes to you Smile
Back to top Go down
Firenze
Odist

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:59 pm

Sync, I mean would you prefer a queen or a tom. Perhaps one of each if they're gay? Ubu is a satisfied customer.
Back to top Go down
http://pen-n-sword.com/
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:47 am

Well, I'm a girl if that's what you mean.... confused

It doesn't take a lot to confuse me Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:40 am

Sync................she's asking you what gender of a "gift" would you prefer...............look back at the "Everybody better keep a close eye out" thread to find out exactly what the "gift" is............

For the record...........CUSTOMER'S usually have a CHOICE........... Hmph

So it's a good thing that Storm likes riding the tractor with me and Felix likes to ride the 4 wheeler or you would be in big trouble Missy!!!!!

lol!

BTW Firenze.............I am going to out of town over the Thanksgiving holiday........You don't mind if "Tinker", my donkey, stays with you while I'm gone......THANKS!!!!! APPRECIATE IT!!!!!!

Crackingup
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:43 am

Firenze wrote:
Sync, you are our 61st member. That makes you the winner of one of our special gift baskets. Just post your home address, and sex and color preference. Congrats.

SYNCH! Crackingup

I think Firenze means her version of a gift basket will always come in the form of a sweet little furball in need of a good home. We just took her post and ran with it.

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:44 am

Ubu wrote:
Sync................she's asking you what gender of a "gift" would you prefer...............look back at the "Everybody better keep a close eye out" thread to find out exactly what the "gift" is............

For the record...........CUSTOMER'S usually have a CHOICE........... Hmph

So it's a good thing that Storm likes riding the tractor with me and Felix likes to ride the 4 wheeler or you would be in big trouble Missy!!!!!

lol!

BTW Firenze.............I am going to out of town over the Thanksgiving holiday........You don't mind if "Tinker", my donkey, stays with you while I'm gone......THANKS!!!!! APPRECIATE IT!!!!!!

Crackingup

Sorry, Ubu, I should have read the next post before responding, but I was so tickled. Razz
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:50 am

Thanks for the info..lol. I'll check it out:)
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:53 am

Don't feel bad...I just realized I've been spelling you Synch rather than Sync. I was calling your Sync, but I wasn't spelling it correctly. Bless it. Rolling Eyes

Giggle
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:54 am

@Joy........tickled??????? I was bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha at this thread...................

Thanks for making my day get off to a great start with laughs and giggles!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:57 am

Hahahahahaha

I was writing a "call out" on that Joy when you posted.......

Synch (Cinch) is what you do a saddle.........

Giggle

Although, it has given me another "nickname" possibility...........

Whistle
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:58 am

Joy wrote:
Don't feel bad...I just realized I've been spelling you Synch rather than Sync. I was calling your Sync, but I wasn't spelling it correctly. Bless it. Rolling Eyes

Giggle

It's ok...no one spells my real name right either, and honestly I didn't notice. That shows you how well my brain is working..lol.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:01 am

Ubu wrote:
Hahahahahaha

I was writing a "call out" on that Joy when you posted.......

Synch (Cinch) is what you do a saddle.........

Giggle

Although, it has given me another "nickname" possibility...........

Whistle

Lol...good thought, but nope. I just like how all things happen to lead us where we are to be at a given moment. Although I do love horses...more to commune with than ride, though. They are just sooo amazing!
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:04 am

hahahahahahaha..........Sync needs some caffine this morning........

I was "calling out" Joy for refering to you as a "saddle up the horse" process........

Giggle
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:06 am

Oh yes..I went back and reread the gift thread. Our 21 year old Russian Blue furball died last year and I would love another one, but the lovely people across the street have a zillion cats and don't fix or take much care of them. They breed and take over the neighborhood, so if we have a cat they come fight and cause all kinds of trouble. Sad

We also have allergies to consider...but in the virtual world I'll be happy with one of each Kitty Kitty

Oh, but gift baskets are always welcome bounce
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:09 am

Oh my...I certainly did not mean to do that. UBU!!! rolling pin

Giggle
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:10 am

Ubu wrote:
hahahahahahaha..........Sync needs some caffine this morning........

I was "calling out" Joy for refering to you as a "saddle up the horse" process........

Giggle

Listen, I am all congested this morning since my child brought me a cold...what a sweet girl to bring me such a nice gift...lol. I have no clue what I am saying, so today should be interesting. Just overlook my density (or denseness or whatever that would be). lol!

Yes, I see what you mean now. I am about 5 steps behind today mummy
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:37 am

and you are making us smile............. Clap

I hope you get to feeling better Hug
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:04 am

Thanks! I should...no telling how much brain will be left, but not sure that would make a difference Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Synchronicity........Maybe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alabamian :: This, That & the Other-
Jump to: