Share | 

Round One High School Football

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Round One High School Football   Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:43 pm

Tonight kicks off Round One of High School Football Playoffs. Many exicting games out and about in the Shoals Area. If you are free.......go out and support a young person. Whether it's a player, a cheerleader or a band member...........Don't have anyone to support??? Come on out to Flame Field and support "The Beast".......I'll buy you a cheeseburger.........don't know who to look for? Well, I'm usually selling programs before the game starts Giggle

We host Hubbertville tonight and hopefully our guys will be fired up and ready. If so, we should advance. If not, wellllllllllllll........... basketball is right around the corner Razz

Hugs and Kisses Everyone...........I'll c-ya next week as I am headed to T-Town for the "Game of the Decade" Saturday! Sorry OB.....I tried to talk my daughter into staying home and letting you go........ Her response: "Who is this OB to which you refer and why does he want my ticket" Giggle

Go Flame and Roll Tide!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Round One High School Football   Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Have a good trip and a great time bounce
Back to top Go down
OB's Corner
Odist

PostSubject: Re: Round One High School Football   Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:08 am

Ubu wrote:
Tonight kicks off Round One of High School Football Playoffs. Many exicting games out and about in the Shoals Area. If you are free.......go out and support a young person. Whether it's a player, a cheerleader or a band member...........Don't have anyone to support??? Come on out to Flame Field and support "The Beast".......I'll buy you a cheeseburger.........don't know who to look for? Well, I'm usually selling programs before the game starts Giggle

We host Hubbertville tonight and hopefully our guys will be fired up and ready. If so, we should advance. If not, wellllllllllllll........... basketball is right around the corner Razz

Hugs and Kisses Everyone...........I'll c-ya next week as I am headed to T-Town for the "Game of the Decade" Saturday! Sorry OB.....I tried to talk my daughter into staying home and letting you go........ Her response: "Who is this OB to which you refer and why does he want my ticket" Giggle

Go Flame and Roll Tide!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha,... thanks for trying. Hope your drive home wasn't too bad. The best team didn't win.... they just didn't shoot themselves in the foot like we did. That and a couple of bad calls by the refs. The INT LSU got and the holding call on Mattheu that should have been a personal foul/ejection. And some bad coaching on our part...... sigh. woulda, coulda, shoulda.......
Back to top Go down
http://obscorner.blogspot.com/
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Round One High School Football   Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:13 am

I only saw about 5 minutes of the game, and that was only because hubby wouldn't change the channel...lol. But are you talking about the play where the guy about took the other guy's head off? We were saying he needed to be ejected for that if that's the one you meant. Hope that guy is okay..wow.

Speaking as a girl who was a tomboy and played sports with the boys, it only took me one game of tackle football to discover I didn't want to be on the ground under a pile of heavy boys all trying to grab the football. Ow....these guys' bodies get just plain wrecked!
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Round One High School Football   Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:22 pm

Well we did advance to Round 2 of the HS Playoff's. So there is that!!!!!!!!!!

Just watched the replay of the Bama Game...............Ref's should not decide ball games.........and that's all I am going to say about that.......
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Round One High School Football   Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:52 am

I was pretty ticked at the Refs, Ubu.

Grats on advancing! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round One High School Football   

Back to top Go down