Speaking of the Twilight Zone...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Speaking of the Twilight Zone...   Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:32 am

Okay, I have kids and I have been known in the past to pull a pacifier or teething toy from my purse when I meant to get something else, and have gotten weird looks and snickers for having a breast pad fall of my purse out once while I was still nursing. So I get that and it's established that mothers pull weird things from their purses, right?

But could someone please tell me why when my daughter asked for a pen while we were out last night I reached deep into the bottom of my purse, scrounged around a bit, and pulled out something that felt like a pen it was a...

FORK???? affraid

Now how did a fork get into my purse in the first place? Granted, I am fluffy right now, but I swear I don't carry a hidden fork around on purpose. I mean it isn't as if I thought I would need to tuck into something and wouldn't have a fork available. So where did that fork come from? My daughter looked at it and then at me as if I were nuts and we both burst into laughter, but seriously...a fork? scratch

Ever had an experience like that? alien
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of the Twilight Zone...   Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:51 pm

You have kids, that should be answer enough.
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of the Twilight Zone...   Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:21 pm

Ohhh, so YOU had the fork! Yesterday i had two small pieces of fish, part of a piece of meatloaf, and some chicken in my purse.

i think i may know where you left your pen.....

Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of the Twilight Zone...   Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:57 pm

Puf wrote:
Ohhh, so YOU had the fork! Yesterday i had two small pieces of fish, part of a piece of meatloaf, and some chicken in my purse.

Okay, so you had the food and I had the fork. If we got together we could really enjoy a meal Giggle Well, I'd bring veggies, but I would stick an extra fork in my purse just for you. How'd you slip that fork in my purse without me seeing you though? Crackingup

And the pen...you have it? Well, we need to coordinate better....here's your fork and I'll take that pen now, please Giggle
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of the Twilight Zone...   Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:58 pm

unclegus wrote:
You have kids, that should be answer enough.

Usually that is my excuse reason for everything, but this time I was stumped. Good thing Puf explained it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of the Twilight Zone...   Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:14 pm

Synchronicity wrote:
Puf wrote:

Okay, so you had the food and I had the fork. If we got together we could really enjoy a meal Giggle Well, I'd bring veggies, but I would stick an extra fork in my purse just for you. How'd you slip that fork in my purse without me seeing you though? Crackingup

And the pen...you have it? Well, we need to coordinate better....here's your fork and I'll take that pen now, please Giggle

"stealth" is my middle name Very Happy Laughing

we can get together and have lunch and take notes!

Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of the Twilight Zone...   Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:25 pm

Maybe we already did! That explains how you got my pen and I got your fork. After all, this is the Twilight Zone Giggle
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of the Twilight Zone...   Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:22 pm

It was the mutant pod people. They have stealth technology and attack mothers. Next you'll find a piece of Hershey's pie in there, like that would ever happen! Whistle

Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of the Twilight Zone...   Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:30 pm

Yeah, right. If they only leave me forks and no food, I can't see any Hershey's Pie in my future....but it's a nice thought pig
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of the Twilight Zone...   Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:46 pm

Could be worse. My washer decided to throw up the morning, flooding the laundry room and half the kitchen. It seems the little valve that is supposed to shut off filling the tank didn't shut off! Water overflowed the tank, ran down the base, shorting out the thing then flooding the floor. Yay! I used every towel I could find plus about 3 rolls of paper towels. Hubby made a dash to Lowe's which was crowded and only had a display model of one that wasn't the----- high efficiency, low water, special soap, locks up all day, had twenty returned---- model. It had a dent BUT he got 10% off and it was under $250 even with tax!!!

So far so good. Floor is mopped, towels are washing, I have coffee and took a shower. All good again. cheers

Now then, who did I tick off for that to happen????????

Must be some bad Karma!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of the Twilight Zone...   Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:51 pm

Oh geez, that sucks!! I hate you had all that to clean up:( I'm glad he found one you are happy with...it's fine if there is a dent at that price...but that sucks there was a mess you had to clean up.

For some reason I read this three times as , "My mother decided to throw up" instead of washer, and I couldn't wrap my mind around how a person could do that and flood the whole place affraid I have no idea why I was reading it that way...more Twilight Zone today I guess. scratch
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of the Twilight Zone...   Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:38 pm

someone is sending us bad energy!

I'm a firm believer in the energy of thoughts. A few months ago a semi acquaintance said work had dropped off and he was having business problems. He was very worried about it. I started sending out good energy/thoughts and it wasn't long before business picked up and, according to what he wrote not long ago on fb, business has been good for the past few months.
Being a bit miffed, i know i can't send him bad energy...my spirit won't let me, but i can stop sending good energy Laughing
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of the Twilight Zone...   Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:51 pm

Send some energy my way Puf, I iz pooped.

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of the Twilight Zone...   Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:54 pm

you'll have a better day tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of the Twilight Zone...   Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:00 pm

The world is an amazing place......the more we learn......the more we realize how little we actually do know............

Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of the Twilight Zone...   Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:09 pm

Puf wrote:
you'll have a better day tomorrow Smile
Thanks sweetie, looking forward to it. May be asleep before 8pm tonight!
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of the Twilight Zone...   Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:44 pm

Absolutely energy makes the difference. Visualization, energy, and letting go of negative energy will heal you as you wouldn't believe. It is totally amazing Yes
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of the Twilight Zone...   Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:15 pm

i'm having trouble letting go of my own negative lately.....
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of the Twilight Zone...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:05 am

Puf wrote:
i'm having trouble letting go of my own negative lately.....

I understand...sometimes it's hard. It helps me to brush off old energy...just brush it off with your hands and visualize all the stuff you don't want brushing off too, and then you can feel lighter and breathe in some fresh air Hug
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of the Twilight Zone...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:32 am

I've always used deep breathing and exhaling the negative. A change to brushing it off may be what i need to keep myself and my self more aware of the process.
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of the Twilight Zone...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:43 am

...another funny thread... cheers

I briefly had two containers of Taco Bell's 'Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes' in my purse yesterday. It's just handy hanging there on my shoulder wherever I go, ya know? Everything gets dropped in there.

Sync, just hope you don't find whatever you meant to put in your purse shriveled up in the bottom of the dishwasher...bahahaha. Sleepy or tired moments can produce odd things in odd places...milk in the cabinet, cereal in the fridge...tv remote in purse, cell phone on the coffee table... Razz

Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of the Twilight Zone...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:44 am

Puf, you can brush off each arm and across your chest both ways and flick off the icky energy downward off your fingers. Then close your eyes and visualize nice white (or whatever you like) healing light go through the top of your head, fill all of you, and then push your feet into the ground and visualize roots growing into the ground. Then if you need to keep out nasty energy (if it's going to be around where you are going) you can visualize a nice bubble of protective light around you.

That all takes about 3 minutes or less and seriously works. Yes
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of the Twilight Zone...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:46 am

Joy wrote:
...another funny thread... cheers

I briefly had two containers of Taco Bell's 'Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes' in my purse yesterday. It's just handy hanging there on my shoulder wherever I go, ya know? Everything gets dropped in there.

Sync, just hope you don't find whatever you meant to put in your purse shriveled up in the bottom of the dishwasher...bahahaha. Sleepy or tired moments can produce odd things in odd places...milk in the cabinet, cereal in the fridge...tv remote in purse, cell phone on the coffee table... Razz

Giggle If you had had my fork you would have been set to go! I have had my share of finding things in weird places, so I can get that totally. I put ice cream in teh pantry once. Not a pretty sight when I found it a few hours later, but at least it hadn't started smelling yet What a Face
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of the Twilight Zone...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:51 am

Oh man...yeah, that's a sticky mess. Son has left ice cream on counter and put in frig rather than freezer before...sticky mess but likely easier to clean up than the pantry.
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of the Twilight Zone...   Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:49 am

Synchronicity wrote:
Puf, you can brush off each arm and across your chest both ways and flick off the icky energy downward off your fingers. Then close your eyes and visualize nice white (or whatever you like) healing light go through the top of your head, fill all of you, and then push your feet into the ground and visualize roots growing into the ground. Then if you need to keep out nasty energy (if it's going to be around where you are going) you can visualize a nice bubble of protective light around you.

That all takes about 3 minutes or less and seriously works. Yes

Omit the brushing and flicking, and you have the exact process i use with my deep breathing Smile And i use the protective bubble for many things..... i've also had clients use it for protection from upsets during regressions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speaking of the Twilight Zone...   

Back to top Go down

Speaking of the Twilight Zone...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next