Share | 

Just found out I'm getting a divorce

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Just found out I'm getting a divorce   Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:29 pm

yep.......wifey just hit me with it............caught me a little off guard to say the least.

Apparently she has been surfing the net looking at affraid photos of eligible young males. Today she found the one of her dreams. His picture went up on the net today and she saw it. She told me she couldn't help herself. Every time she looked into those eyes it just pulled at her heart.

So now she's off to meet the rascal. But she did share his photo with me and ladies I ask you for your opinion. Is he worth a divorce?

LOL..........well she did say she was going to get him. And it would probably mean a divorce. But as the man said "the rest of the story"

She spotted her, and yes it is a she, on the FB page of the Animal Shelter a few minutes after the picture was posted. She did tell me that "those eyes pulled at her heart. And she did tell everyone here at the office that she was afraid I was going to divorce her........WHY I do not know....... it's not like it's the first time Giggle

She just sent me a message that she and Little Mis Ubu have picked her up and she is officially now a "Ubu". So now we have two dogs, two cats, a horse and a donkey. My little family is growing cheer

Now I for real need your help. How do I tell her that I am going over to the Huntsville Animal Shelter and adopt the hound dog they posted???????

Whistle
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I'm getting a divorce   Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:27 pm

YEA..... Clap cheer cheer cheer cheer runningdog wagtail doggiesmile doggiekiss
She is irresistable. Congrats. Now go get that hound dog Ubu. If I had the means, I would have a dozen dogs. I might even have a cat or two.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I'm getting a divorce   Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:35 pm

rofl I was Sad for a moment until I saw those eyes. Oh, the ring around them and that expression I love you

I think you tell her if you keep her for the sweet Ubu dog then she has to keep you for the hound. I hope we get a nice hound picture as well bounce
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I'm getting a divorce   Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:53 pm

LOL! congrats on the adoption!
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I'm getting a divorce   Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:23 pm

Yay, a home for a cute pup. Christmas time is great.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I'm getting a divorce   Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:33 pm

Your avatar is cute, lmm. :hohoho:
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I'm getting a divorce   Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Name Suggestions?????
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I'm getting a divorce   Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:54 pm

She's beautiful! ....go get the other dog and tell your wife you did it for her because you know how much she loves dogs Smile

...and she looks like a "Priscilla" to me.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I'm getting a divorce   Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:03 pm

She looks like a Sarah to me for some reason and if that were a boy Rocky for those raccoon eyes ...but first name I thought of when I saw her was Becky scratch

Ohh, with all that eye makeup she looks like Elizabeth (Taylor) rofl

Lizzy Giggle
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I'm getting a divorce   Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:32 pm

Ubu wrote:
Name Suggestions?????

Barb Barker. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I'm getting a divorce   Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:35 pm

Bluetick wrote:
Ubu wrote:
Name Suggestions?????

Barb Barker. Very Happy

Giggle That's cute...not sure if karma with that name would be exactly what her name says....but it is so cute!
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I'm getting a divorce   Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:08 am

OH...MY...WORD! She's so cuuuute...

Tess, like Lady and the Tramp's Tess...she is coming home to live with you after all....bahahaha....oh, I kill me....and Tess had the spot over her eye. Nahh, she looks a little innocent to be street smart Tess...so let's see...she was born in rocket city and the first US female in space was Sally Ride, soooo......Sally....plus y'all have a Mustang. Yep, name her whatever you want, but I'm calling her Sally. LOL! Just kidding.
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I'm getting a divorce   Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:55 am

How bout Fluffy?
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I'm getting a divorce   Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:25 am

LOL JR you and I think a like.........but it looks like "Gizmo" is going to be her name..........I really, really, really like Lizzy and Sally though......... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I'm getting a divorce   Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:56 am

I used to have a Gizmo that got shortened to Gizzy.....that's close to Lizzy Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I'm getting a divorce   Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:25 am

How bout "snow-ball"? If its a female call it "no-balls"!
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I'm getting a divorce   Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:10 am

I named my big white dog Casper.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I'm getting a divorce   Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:13 am

How cool! I wouldn't have thought of that but it is perfect Yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just found out I'm getting a divorce   

Back to top Go down

Just found out I'm getting a divorce
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1