Christmas gifts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Christmas gifts   Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:50 pm

What would you like for Christmas this year? I'm not saying what will you get, but what would you like? I mean world peace and so forth obviously, but for you I mean Smile

What would you like to be able to give? Smile
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts   Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:03 pm

Discounting the obvious....winning the lottery.....Scarlett and Kate calling.......... Giggle

I truly have been blessed to the point that I really don't want or need anything.........maybe a little extra family time to play with the kids and just hang out.

To Give: All the homeless children of the world a warm and safe home.....................sorry, kinda falls into the "world peace and so forth", but that is what is on mind at this very moment..............
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts   Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:24 pm

I would like to be able to give myself a Harley..other than that I would be happy to recieve almost anything, a kind word, socks , dinner, anything. World peace and hunger is a little too big for me but I would like to be able to make a difference in at least one persons life.
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts   Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:39 pm

Hmm...oddly enough, I rarely think about what I want. I think I just stopped at some point or maybe I never got good and started...haha!

For me...oh, I got it. I want a trip to a warm private beach with nothing to do but lounge in an umbrella chair with a cooler full of my favorite drinks/food on one side and a basket full of all the books I want to read on the other.

I would love to be able to give to everyone in need, just have boatloads of money in the bank to take care of needs as I am made aware of them, give every unloved child a home where they are loved, give every addict a magic pill that ends the craving forever, provide psychiatric and spiritual help to all those so messed up that they inflict harm on others, counseling to all those who need it, give everyone a NLT Bible with a challenge to release anything they've ever heard from their minds & read it cover to cover all by themselves, give every elderly person a wonderful place to live where they are properly cared for, fill every hungry belly and I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts   Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Bought my own present, the latest movie of Pirates of the Caribbean. Love Jack Sparrow. Giggle

All of the previous 'gifts' plus a few brain cells to politicians, a huge dose of humility and honesty to all people and some logic to all the world.

:ctree: snowman
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts   Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:29 am

I was thinking last night about telling my people to not get me anything for Christmas because I already
got mine in this new grill. However I forgot all about that until this thread reminded me!
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts   Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:53 am

My first thought is always wishing for something B-man related...more money, to buy him what he needs and may want...better car, to safely take him where we need to go, etc. So i don't give much thought to what *I* want for Christmas, so i'll fall back on a thought i had for my birthday last June, and still wishing for.
Because of stress and high BP, my Dr. keeps harping at me to take a vacation, which i can't do, but i would love to have a day trip with a nice man. Someone that will drive and give me the rare luxury of being the passenger, allowing me to enjoy some scenery ....maybe along the Trace, or to Shiloh, or down to Haleyville, through Bankhead and back. Stop and have lunch somewhere.... Just me NOT having to be in control for awhile.
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts   Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:46 pm

Puf,
I wish I could give you that. I will admit that you are one person I truly admire. I could not take care of the things you do and not go crazy, and all alone!

I am praying for God to give you a little help, a good looking honest man and a few hours to your self.

Many hugs dear lady. You are a very special person.

Hug cathop
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts   Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:26 pm

i don't know if this wil help Puf. but............ Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug doggiekiss doggiekiss doggiekiss doggiekiss doggiekiss doggiekiss doggiekiss

Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts   Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:33 pm

Thank you for the sweet words, and i'll take all the prayers i can get...and the good looking honest man Very Happy , but admiration isn't necessary, so can i trade it for patience and understanding for the times i might get on here and post a rant/rave or two and get a bit too emotional ... or when i withdraw and don't seem to be very communicative? I sometimes go from one extreme to the next, especially this time of year. I mentioned this to someone not long ago, and will put it here...i'm an empath.
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts   Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:34 pm

awww...thank you, Blue Smile that helps a LOT I love you

...and if the rest of this month is half as good as today? it will be a very good one Very Happy

i love you guys!
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts   Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:37 pm

Ahh, that explains a lot, Puf. No wonder I pick up so much from you...I am too Hug (an empath I mean...I realized you probably had no idea what I was saying I am Giggle )
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts   Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:57 pm

Now that is odd, so is my daughter. All her online friends use her for a shrink and then she gets all depressed!

Best wishes to you both.

Puf, anytime you want to rant and rave, go right ahead. Everybody needs to sometimes. I've had a few lately that would be X rated!!! affraid

:cmascat: Hug the kitty, you'll feel better. snowsmile
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts   Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:06 pm

Tell your daughter i feel for her, literally...lol. Real life and online people turn to me, and i'm told i have a calming presence. I bet people feel the same way about your daughter.

Hugging a kitty always helps, so does hugging a pug Smile
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts   Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:08 pm

Synchronicity wrote:
Ahh, that explains a lot, Puf. No wonder I pick up so much from you...I am too Hug (an empath I mean...I realized you probably had no idea what I was saying I am Giggle )

that does explain a lot Very Happy Hug and i knew what you meant Smile
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts   Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:14 pm

Puf wrote:
Tell your daughter i feel for her, literally...lol. Real life and online people turn to me, and i'm told i have a calming presence. I bet people feel the same way about your daughter.

Yes, they have. Another weird thing. When we go shopping, the aisle will be empty until we go down it, then it fills with people. Happens every time, no matter where we are. She seems to attract people, which is bad because then that triggers a panic attack. I told her she seems to be her own worst enemy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts   Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:43 pm

I don't attract people to that extent, or have never noticed it, but i've had problems with panic attacks. Feeling bombarded and over stimulated ...... affraid
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts   Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:23 pm

I'm not attractive, but I do like over stimulation. Whistle
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts   Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:39 pm

with your personality and humor...you ARE attractive Smile
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts   Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:20 pm

Puf wrote:

Or just try saying, "pug hugging" really fast 10 times. It made me Giggle

Sometimes I have to just be alone to recharge. Of course even then those fish are staring at me like this What a Face
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts   Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:29 am

by my 6th "pug hugging" i was making a sound like a motor boat......
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts   Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:31 am

Puf wrote:
with your personality and humor...you ARE attractive Smile

That was sweet Puf, but I was so ugly,when I was born the doctor had me put in an incubator with tinted windows.
I was so ugly, my mama had to get drunk to breast feed me.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts   Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:36 am

Puf wrote:
by my 6th "pug hugging" i was making a sound like a motor boat......

Giggle I was too Giggle
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts   Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:41 am

lmm wrote:
Puf wrote:

Yes, they have. Another weird thing. When we go shopping, the aisle will be empty until we go down it, then it fills with people. Happens every time, no matter where we are. She seems to attract people, which is bad because then that triggers a panic attack. I told her she seems to be her own worst enemy. Very Happy

I end up with people following me talking about their lives, and kids just come up randomly and won't go find their parents. It's a challenge sometimes, but much better than it used to be. She will need to find her energetic boundaries so she won't broadcast it so much...when she does people will still come, but she won't feel so overwhelmed and can go about her business. It took me awhile to get to where I didn't absorb everything around me to the point of pale Sad affraid Crying
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts   Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:57 am

I often get asked why i'm so emotional, and it isn't easy to explain. Last time i just said it's because i'm a woman....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts   

Back to top Go down

Christmas gifts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next