Alabamian

A Southern Point of View

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

He will remain free on bail while awaiting his sentencing hearing.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: He will remain free on bail while awaiting his sentencing hearing.   Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:23 am

Anybody else feel more than a little disturbed when reading an article about a cold blooded killing and hear that the murderer "will remain free on bail while awaiting his sentencing hearing"?

Article from TD --> Man faces 20 years for manslaughter

They also think he's crazy... "After the hearing, Connolly said Murphy’s mental condition was a major factor in the decision to allow the guilty plead rather than go to trial and seek a murder conviction."...so it totally makes sense that he's walking around free right now, right? Crazy
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: He will remain free on bail while awaiting his sentencing hearing.   Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:33 am

I am claiming mental defect myself!
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: He will remain free on bail while awaiting his sentencing hearing.   Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:34 am

What did you do, unc??!!! Did somebody touch that grill? Baaaaaad plan on their part.

Giggle
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: He will remain free on bail while awaiting his sentencing hearing.   Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:40 am

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He will remain free on bail while awaiting his sentencing hearing.   Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:16 pm

Well you might want to take a vacation leave while out on bail.I sure would have all the fun i could as in the future you will be around alot of men.Almost forgot throw away those fruit of the loom tight underwear and buy sum boxers! LOL Extra large! Wink Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: He will remain free on bail while awaiting his sentencing hearing.   Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:48 pm

i'm biting my tongue.
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: He will remain free on bail while awaiting his sentencing hearing.   Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:37 pm

It's possible we had the same thought, Puf...I'm thinking the tighter the whities, the better, and maybe wear a couple extra. blush Shocked blush Shocked
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: He will remain free on bail while awaiting his sentencing hearing.   Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:09 pm

well, that's not what i was thinking Embarassed but we'll go with that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He will remain free on bail while awaiting his sentencing hearing.   Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:12 pm

No
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: He will remain free on bail while awaiting his sentencing hearing.   Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:47 am

Naughty Girls......Naughty Naughty Girls.......and Santa loves you that way Giggle
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: He will remain free on bail while awaiting his sentencing hearing.   Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:58 am

i know what Santa likes Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He will remain free on bail while awaiting his sentencing hearing.   

Back to top Go down

He will remain free on bail while awaiting his sentencing hearing.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1