Alabamian

A Southern Point of View
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Disturbing facts about peeing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sassy Kims
Balladeer
avatar

Leo

Posts : 1060
Join date : 2012-01-02
Location : Somewhere.... with Her

PostSubject: Disturbing facts about peeing   Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:36 pm

Pee on a Crucifix, you're an "Artist"
Pee on The American Flag, you're a "Constitutionalist"
Pee on a Police Car, you're a "Freedom Lovin' 99 percenter"
Pee on a Taliban piece of shit that just tried to kill you and your fellow Marines, you're a "Villain"
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate
avatar

Aquarius

Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-05-18
Location : Lauderdale County

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing facts about peeing   Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:13 pm

All in all, I'd prefer they all pee in a toilet and flush. Yuck

Giggle
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
lmm
Epic Author
avatar

Aquarius

Posts : 1873
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : Colbert County

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing facts about peeing   Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:54 pm

Sassy Kims wrote:
Pee on a Crucifix, you're an "Artist"
Pee on The American Flag, you're a "Constitutionalist"
Pee on a Police Car, you're a "Freedom Lovin' 99 percenter"
Pee on a Taliban piece of shit that just tried to kill you and your fellow Marines, you're a "Villain"

As judged by a liberal media. Peeing on a dead body pales to cutting off someone's head. Those Marines are heroes.

And don't try to pee on my car!

Shotgun
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate
avatar

Pisces

Posts : 2475
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing facts about peeing   Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:44 am

hmmmmmm, mind if I re-write these.....no...good, here goes

pee on a Crucifix......don't be surprised if I slap you down
pee on the American Flag......don't be surprised if I slap you down
pee on a Police Car......don't be surprised if I slap you down
Pee on a Taliban piece of shit that just tried to kill you and your fellow Marines......don't be surprised if I slap you on the back and say "Well done"

Just Sayin....... Flag2
Back to top Go down
EZREADER
Limerick Lover


Scorpio

Posts : 40
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : Tuscumbia

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing facts about peeing   Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:31 pm

Joy wrote:
All in all, I'd prefer they all pee in a toilet and flush. Yuck

Giggle
.............................................................And please put the freakin seat back down!!!!! Another thing.........It's not always the woman's job to refill the tissue holder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GRRRRRRRRRRR.................Any man can do that little task as well as a woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ustink
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate
avatar

Pisces

Posts : 3772
Join date : 2011-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Disturbing facts about peeing   Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:07 pm

EZREADER wrote:
Joy wrote:
All in all, I'd prefer they all pee in a toilet and flush. Yuck

Giggle
.............................................................And please put the freakin seat back down!!!!! Another thing.........It's not always the woman's job to refill the tissue holder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GRRRRRRRRRRR.................Any man can do that little task as well as a woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ustink

Giggle I second all your frustration. My poor hubs learned fast the seat goes down or he will not be a happy camper.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Disturbing facts about peeing   

Back to top Go down
 
Disturbing facts about peeing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» 13 Haunting Facts About Edgar Allan Poe’s Death
» Disturbing Details Emerge in Death of Census Worker
» This isn't about FREETime, It's about FREE leaving facts out in Hammond.
» “The obvious is painful and Maddie is dead” - Interview with Gonçalo Amaral
» Danish Head of Homicide on the Maddie Case: The parents' explanation doesn't quite add up BT (Danish)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alabamian :: This, That & the Other-
Jump to: