Share | 

The Supreme Court of Nonesuch is now in Session

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: The Supreme Court of Nonesuch is now in Session   Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:12 pm

You may not know it
This cage guy is a spy, he's an undercover agent for the FBI
He's been sitting in listening to the dew club clan
He's been tearing off bumper stickers, and he voted for George McGovern for president
He's a friend of those long hair hippy fags, and he has a commie flag inside of his garage.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The Supreme Court of Nonesuch is now in Session   Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:18 pm

cage the elephant wrote:
Synchronicity wrote:
Oh, and I shall confiscate all your alkie-hol and distribute it among all the females here who so desire it Very Happy

You have NO jurisdiction here, Wench!

Go hang out some clothes! Giggle

Oh, now you done got yourself in big trouble!!!! You shouldn't of ought to have said that No
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The Supreme Court of Nonesuch is now in Session   Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:20 pm

unclegus wrote:
You may not know it
He's been tearing off bumper stickers, and he voted for George McGovern for president
He's a friend of those long hair hippy fags, and he has a commie flag inside of his garage.

Well, I kind of like several hippies and have gay friends too, and as for the flag? Well, I don't see it...and the FBI? Is he working on X Files? bounce bounce bounce

Now if you said he was a meaniehead who tortures small animals....that would be a different matter scratch
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The Supreme Court of Nonesuch is now in Session   Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:21 pm

He called me a wench Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The Supreme Court of Nonesuch is now in Session   Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:24 pm

Synchronicity wrote:
cage the elephant wrote:
Synchronicity wrote:
Oh, and I shall confiscate all your alkie-hol and distribute it among all the females here who so desire it Very Happy

You have NO jurisdiction here, Wench!

Go hang out some clothes! Giggle

Oh, now you done got yourself in big trouble!!!! You shouldn't of ought to have said that No

Order! Order in this court!

The only thing further this court will hear from you is "I have obtained the pictures of the poor orphans of Minnesota"

Handcuffs are in your future....no wait.....the court has forgotten your love of being "restrained".....the court wil take this under consideration Giggle

farao farao
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: The Supreme Court of Nonesuch is now in Session   Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:24 pm

You mean you are going to let him call you a wench and still defend him?
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: The Supreme Court of Nonesuch is now in Session   Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:27 pm

Your honor, I ask that we recess for some refreshments?
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The Supreme Court of Nonesuch is now in Session   Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:31 pm

The court having considered the continual outburst of the one called "frog legs" and does find as follows:

Whereas, "frog legs" does appear to suffer from the need to administer justice, and

Whereas, order must be restored to court, then

Therefore, the court, having noticed that there appears to be a vacancy in the court does hereby appoint "frog legs" as

"Dom of the Court"

and does order said "frog legs' into uniform

Whistle

farao farao farao farao farao
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The Supreme Court of Nonesuch is now in Session   Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:32 pm

unclegus wrote:
Your honor, I ask that we recess for some refreshments?

So moved

farao farao
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: The Supreme Court of Nonesuch is now in Session   Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:04 pm

Synchronicity wrote:
unclegus wrote:
You may not know it

Well, I kind of like several hippies and have gay friends too, and as for the flag? Well, I don't see it...and the FBI? Is he working on X Files? bounce bounce bounce

Now if you said he was a meaniehead who tortures small animals....that would be a different matter scratch

I will attest to the fact that the defendant is not or ever has been a torturer of small animals. I have personally on several occasions,witnessed on his property and in his abode two (2) cats who were well cared for and of friendly disposition. Neither appeared to have been mistreated nor malnourished and possessed a
friendly and harmonious demeanor. The animal in question appeared to be quite fond of the defendant and willingly responded to his requests.
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: The Supreme Court of Nonesuch is now in Session   Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:18 pm

Well, I tried three times, but it appears I cannot roll my pants legs up high enough to wade through that.

lol!

Since this is a Monarchy and I'm the Monarch (bahaha), I hereby order a party with everyone invited. You shall all make merry but not merry enough to get arrested.
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: The Supreme Court of Nonesuch is now in Session   Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:21 pm

I rest my case and throw myself on the mercy of the court. I bow to the wisdom of our monarch.
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The Supreme Court of Nonesuch is now in Session   Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:24 pm

Hear Ye......Hear Ye.....

By order of the Monarchy, her royal highness, the benevolent and kind, the compassionate, the all seeing, all knowing.......you get the picture......

This case is hereby dismissed, and all parties are ordered to appear in the home of our loving ruler to dispense with the party so ordained.

In other words........drinks are on Joy tonight!

farao farao

Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: The Supreme Court of Nonesuch is now in Session   Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:28 pm

I hope y'all like Moscato. scratch

Giggle
Back to top Go down
cage the elephant
Free Verse!

PostSubject: Re: The Supreme Court of Nonesuch is now in Session   Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:38 pm

Joy wrote:
I hope y'all like Moscato. scratch

Giggle

I dunno about that, but if it's anything like "Imported St. Florian Muscadine Wine" I'm game!!!
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: The Supreme Court of Nonesuch is now in Session   Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:52 pm

Well, I've never had St. Florian's, but it is mighty sweet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sassy Kims
Balladeer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Supreme Court of Nonesuch is now in Session   Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:43 pm

Well damn...about the time I get the taser out and charged up, y'all go and settle this fracas...

I was sure looking forward to watching somebody do the dyin' cockroach Cool

Pass the Crown Black...I need a drink Giggle
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: The Supreme Court of Nonesuch is now in Session   Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:53 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
cage the elephant
Free Verse!

PostSubject: Re: The Supreme Court of Nonesuch is now in Session   Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:57 pm

Sassy Kims wrote:
Well damn...about the time I get the taser out and charged up, y'all go and settle this fracas...

I was sure looking forward to watching somebody do the dyin' cockroach Cool

Pass the Crown Black...I need a drink Giggle

Haha! If you want to see somebody do the dyin' cockroach, just attend the next "Uncle Gus Party" and watch his dance moves! Razz
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: The Supreme Court of Nonesuch is now in Session   Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:59 pm

unclegus don't have party's! I thought we talked about that?
Back to top Go down
cage the elephant
Free Verse!

PostSubject: Re: The Supreme Court of Nonesuch is now in Session   Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:34 pm

unclegus wrote:
unclegus don't have party's! I thought we talked about that?

OK..."Social Interactions" then.
Back to top Go down
Sassy Kims
Balladeer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: The Supreme Court of Nonesuch is now in Session   Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:00 pm

That's ok. I only break the taser out for serious "social interactions" Shocked
Crackingup

Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The Supreme Court of Nonesuch is now in Session   Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:58 pm

unclegus wrote:
You mean you are going to let him call you a wench and still defend him?

I don't know, but the wench comment was kind of endearing for some reason I can't fathom Giggle
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: The Supreme Court of Nonesuch is now in Session   Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:02 am

Ubu wrote:
The court having considered the continual outburst of the one called "frog legs" and does find as follows:

Whereas, "frog legs" does appear to suffer from the need to administer justice, and

Whereas, order must be restored to court, then

Therefore, the court, having noticed that there appears to be a vacancy in the court does hereby appoint "frog legs" as

"Dom of the Court"

and does order said "frog legs' into uniform

Whistle

farao farao farao farao farao

Where'd you get my picture????? Well, my whip is red, but otherwise Thumbup I'll keep that position since you guys obviously need to be whipped into line sometimes. rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: The Supreme Court of Nonesuch is now in Session   Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:36 am

I've been bad...real bad..should I go to my room?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Supreme Court of Nonesuch is now in Session   

Back to top Go down

The Supreme Court of Nonesuch is now in Session
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next