Share | 

2007 Toyota Camry

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: 2007 Toyota Camry    Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:38 am

Morning, all. those car experts we have here...would you buy a 2007 Toyota Camry? Would you buy a 2010 Hyundai Elantra?:think

Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Toyota Camry    Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:18 am

I've owned a Toyota Camry...most reliable and best on gas mileage I've ever owned. We have had a Hyundai Santa Fe for a while now. Hyundai has quickly upped their cars' reliability, close, if not equal, to Toyota, but haven't upped their price to level of Toyota...yet. We've never had any trouble out of our Santa Fe and it was made not just in the US, but in Alabama...so I actually bought American by buying Hyundai. Wink I have a Toyota Corolla now and love it.

JMHO
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Toyota Camry    Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:45 am

Oh, that was what we wanted...experience and expertise not from a dealer..lol. It's how it really is on the road that matters and not what they say. The 2007 seemed to have a sometimes transmission issue down the road, but otherwise fine I think.

It has strange illumination on the entertainment console that you can't turn off in the dark or you turn off your dash lights. What they were thinking I have no idea...snicker. But it is roomy and we do love our Corolla...just too small for a second car. Pressures...lol. Thanks for your input Love
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Toyota Camry    Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:51 am

You are most welcome, friend. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Firenze
Odist

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Toyota Camry    Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:35 pm

Let me add that I just bought a 2009 Kia Optima. It's supposed to be comparable to the Camry, Altima, etc.

There are not words, at least ones I can use here, to describe how awful it is compared to my poor deceased 2004 Altima.

I'm assuming the gas mileage is going to be a little better than my Altima, but that's about it in the plus column. I had just had some major expenditures, so I was trying to be frugal. Give me six months and the Optima will be for sale if you would like to be the third owner...
Back to top Go down
http://pen-n-sword.com/
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Toyota Camry    Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:46 pm

Oh, I'm sorry it didn't turn out as you hoped:(

We ended up getting a Suzuki SX4 Sedan. I guess all of them have good and bad points...this one is bigger inside than the Corolla but still is an economy car on the outside. the trunk is huge...we will see how it does. I do love driving it. All the other cars had tons of mileage and were as much as this one anyway.

That really sucks your "new" car sucks No Hug
Back to top Go down
Firenze
Odist

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Toyota Camry    Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:33 pm

My fault I guess. I had just purchased some new electronics and was short on cash. I could have gotten a loaded Altima for 100.00 a month more, but I had serious thoughts about that. I have a mandatory vacation in June, so I wanted to conserve.

I looked at a fairly nice Suzuki, but it was a color God didn't intend except for some tropical flowers...
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Toyota Camry    Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:41 pm

Firenze wrote:
My fault I guess. I had just purchased some new electronics and was short on cash. I could have gotten a loaded Altima for 100.00 a month more, but I had serious thoughts about that. I have a mandatory vacation in June, so I wanted to conserve.

I looked at a fairly nice Suzuki, but it was a color God didn't intend except for some tropical flowers...

Crackingup I saw some of those colors...which color was it? There was one car that was sort of decent and was this color that was...only way to describe it was nauseating and freakish. Yuck
Back to top Go down
Firenze
Odist

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Toyota Camry    Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:00 pm

A very bright blue...similar to Cadet blue, but much more neonish.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Toyota Camry    Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:08 pm

The one I got is a royal blue...a darkish bright blue. I can find it in the parking lot and it looks just like water, which I love. You'll have to avert your eyes if I drive up or just point and laugh at the tropical flower coming I guess Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup

The one I couldn't stand was a bronze-orange shade that nature would be embarrassed of if it were natural Giggle I'm sure many have that color and love it, but I just couldn't bring myself to see that parked at my house crazy2 rofl

I love it...one woman's ocean car is another one's flower I think I may need to pee now from laughing so hard. Crackingup
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Toyota Camry    Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:10 pm

And I just saw your avatar...that is one fiesty-looking cat you have there affraid Giggle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Toyota Camry    

Back to top Go down

2007 Toyota Camry
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1