Share | 

To post, log in - "On" button up top :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:11 pm

I guess you will just have to ask her Buff. I don't think she wants two admins, but I could be wrong. That seems to get complicated.
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Buffalo wrote:
Joy and I could function as a well oiled machine or a well matched pair of mules if she would make me an administrator.

I had pictured Joy as more of a race horse, a thorobred. Giggle
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:04 am

If that's not a point getter nothing is

Razz
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:08 am

Ubu wrote:
If that's not a point getter nothing is

Razz

What is this stuff on my nose? Crackingup
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:12 am

Welllll......we better be racking up all the brownie points we can get.......you and I both know it's just a matter of time until they start debiting our account

Crackingup Crackingup
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:17 am

Why those two lovely ladies would never debit our points. They are much too kind and sweet to do such a thing. I attribute our loss of points to an insurrgent. Whistle

how'd I do Ubu?
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Masterful....... Giggle

When I get close to edge.......I am planning on posting a ton of pictures of sweet little kittens that I have been stockpiling for just that purpose Whistle

Good thing they are not reading this Wink
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:40 am

Shotgun

Amateurs. Kittens and praise? HA! I laugh at thee.

It will require:
Money, wine, chocolate, kittens, grass cut, money, floor redone, kittens, electrical wiring replaced, plumbing work, money, kittens, AND supreme knee bending groveling.

Then I'll think about it. Of course, Joy is much nicer than me. Kittens alone might do the trick. Kitty Kitty Kitty

geek
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:51 am

www.banterous.com).jpg" border="0" alt="" />
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:54 am

I fully admit, without shame or hesitation, that kittens are enough...haha...okay, occasionally producing my favorite mixed drink or Hershey's chocolate almond bar wouldn't hurt. What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:56 am

OK OK OK, you win.Please

Those are so cuteeeee!!!!! Kitty

Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:26 pm

pullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeee Joy ,make me an admin. Please Please Please Rockon Monkey
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:37 pm

Buffalo wrote:
pullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeee Joy ,make me an admin. Please Please Please Rockon Monkey

wwwwhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:05 pm

I want to correct the ssssssssssssssssccccccccccccccccccccccccccccrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnWIDTH Monkey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:06 pm

...........and pass a lllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh LAW on here. cat
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:25 pm

Sorry, I'm not into bondage. Cool
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:55 pm

Buff, it's set to 75% now, meaning it should take up 75% of your screen regardless of the size of your monitor.

I've already answered you regarding Mod/Admin as nicely as I know more than once in a PM and here on the public side. My answer won't change if you nag/beg me...my kids would tell you nagging/begging never, not once, worked for them and I gave birth to them...lol...seriously though, enough already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:37 am

Oh good lord Joy, I don’t want to be an administrator. I’m just pulling an easy leg apparently. Surely you don’t think I would be un/ fair.

Type in “auto” like I told you too and get the screen width problem solved.

Capture the screen and let me see what you have done.
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:46 am

With all due respect and absolutely no offense meant, Buff...considering you pick fights with me every chance you get, I'm not inclined to take your advice. I never know if you're playing games or serious...sorry, boy who cried wolf thing. I'll just rely on the makers of the forum for advice...it'll be ahight. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:53 am

OK hard head. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:56 am

By the way JOY I have a daughter the exact same age as you so you are not showing me anything new in human behavior.
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:57 am

LOL...it's called wisdom, dear. Smile

Buff, check your PMs before posting anything else here. I would remove anything that breaks the rules if I were you. I'll check later today to see if they are still here. If they are, you will start accumulating strikes. I don't want to do that, but you don't leave me much choice. Sorry, I tried to warn you. Gotta get ready for church and a luncheon. See y'all later!

Last edited by Joy on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:59 am

I want to be one tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
Puuuuuuullllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssse.
I got roses kitties and tequila.
I don't bite.
I've had all my shots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:05 am

I know better dear. You probably think you know more than your daddy.

….and …DON’T YOU DARE type in auto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:19 am

My god JOY I compare you to Tennyson’s Ulysses and you take offense?
It was the greatest compliment I could muster.

I hope your preacher is at his best today.

By the way it's called Celexa Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   

Back to top Go down

To post, log in - "On" button up top :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next