Share | 

To post, log in - "On" button up top :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:00 am

I don't think Joy needs any meds buff.

She seems fine to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:12 am

Well JOY all I can say is if you want to kick me off go ahead. You broke my heart before so I guess I'll repair from it again. I harbor no ill feelings against you; I know you are an unforgiving Baptist and carry it to your grave. Just keep in mind judgement day will come and god will say 'depart' you were mean to buffalo.
All the buffalo has done was exercise a bit of humor and you want to take it serious and ban me. The Tennyson thing was a high compliment FCOL. You didn't even take time to understand it . You just wanted it to be something bad and by the power vested in you you made it bad.
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:13 am

Just for you Buff. There is no auto setting for width, only for margin.

ode: ----------Select content
#wrap {
background-color: #F7F7F7;
border: 1px solid #666666;
margin: 0 auto;
min-width: 951px;
padding: 5px;
width: 90%;
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:17 am

Buffalo wrote:
Well JOY all I can say is if you want to kick me off go ahead. You broke my heart before so I guess I'll repair from it again. I harbor no ill feelings against you; I know you are an unforgiving Baptist and carry it to your grave. Just keep in mind judgement day will come and god will say 'depart' you were mean to buffalo.
All the buffalo has done was exercise a bit of humor and you want to take it serious and ban me. The Tennyson thing was a high compliment FCOL. You didn't even take time to understand it . You just wanted it to be something bad and by the power vested in you you made it bad.

Way to go buff. Compliment then insult. You are not banned, yet. You were given a warning. That poem was chocked full of snide remarks along with some beautiful words. Do you think all women are stupid? That was what my comment about CoC meant.
Buff, you don't have a heart to break. God will judge you as well. Now why don't you try posting on some topics instead of attacking?

OOOKKKKKK?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:17 am

Well LMM that my friend is a typical answer from a woman that has given a husband hell for years and justifies it with piety. I my dear have seen it before and seen what medical treatment can do for an ill ass woman.
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:22 am

Buff, you are out until June 15. If you can calm down and act respectful, then we can try again. If Joy wants to override this, she has the power. I am leaving up your comment to show why you got a time out.
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:21 pm

Dang, Buff, you just decided to go ahead and get your three strikes out of the way I guess. There are no messages in my Out Box, which means you read my PMs containing posts by you that were removed & warning you to stop breaking the quite simple to follow rules we have here. You've read my warnings on this thread and ignored them. You then proceeded to zing out three strikes. Sorry, it was your choice & I have to stick by what I said.
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:39 pm

Thanks, lmm, but I have to stick to what I told him. I would rather not ban anybody. I even gave him time to change his game plan. I truly hate that had to happen, but it's done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:16 pm

good riddance..hey guys.
Back to top Go down
OB's Corner
Odist

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:21 pm

You guys did well. That is exactly the reason I have to approve people and make sure they have a valid email. Keeps out the rift raft for my forum. Kudos to you both.
Back to top Go down
http://obscorner.blogspot.com/
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:22 pm

Hello Uno...........I wouldn't lose sleep Joy.
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:22 pm

Hiya Hi Unob! Good to 'see' you!

Thanks, OB & Blue. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:31 pm

hey ob

Back to top Go down
OB's Corner
Odist

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:45 pm

Hey back Uno,......
Back to top Go down
http://obscorner.blogspot.com/
Evil Genius
Sonneteer

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Poor ole Buffalo, exiled to the Isle of Infamy.

I will miss his urbane wit and expansive ideas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:25 pm

if buffalo comes back i'll leave joy . i would rather you bring barabas on here.
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:29 pm

EG, you do know Buff/ramm has his own forum don't you?
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Y'all help a dummy out ok? I noticed there were 3 members 0 guests and1 bot online here. What is a bot?
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:44 pm

An internet bot. My info is limited. They post all over the internet randomly, usually advertising something...sometimes referred to as spam, but there are also 'good' bots, serve constructive purposes. How they work though I have no idea. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:47 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
Evil Genius
Sonneteer

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:48 pm

No I didn't LMM, are you telling me to leave?
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:53 pm

He has a link to it here in this forum.
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:54 pm

EG, she said that in response to your post...

Evil Genius wrote:
Poor ole Buffalo, exiled to the Isle of Infamy.

I will miss his urbane wit and expansive ideas.

She's saying there's no need to miss him. You can see him anytime.
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:04 pm

Evil Genius wrote:

No I didn't LMM, are you telling me to leave?

Nope, as Joy said, he has his own forum if you wish to engage in conversation.
Here is the link:
http://shoalsbest.forumotion.net/
Back to top Go down
Evil Genius
Sonneteer

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:15 pm

No, I don't particularly want to try another forum. I would miss bluetick and his welcoming personality Smile. I will stay and keep him company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   

Back to top Go down

To post, log in - "On" button up top :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next