Share | 

To post, log in - "On" button up top :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:22 pm

BTW EG, did you know the mods can see who post negative and who post positive reputation points and to who?
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:23 pm

I would miss you too old friend. Your thinly veiled insults are a welcome relief from the comradierie we share here. By all means please don't go. Hopefully your - button will be back shortly and you can amuse yourself. I'm pretty sure you are good at "amusing" yourself.
Back to top Go down
Evil Genius
Sonneteer

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:23 pm

Yes I would have guessed that, since I have been messing with this type stuff since the 1980's.
Back to top Go down
Evil Genius
Sonneteer

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:25 pm

And your insecurity and persecution complex is quite entertaining as well Bluetick. I don't veil anything, if I insult you you will know it.
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:26 pm

I'll man up Evil. I dropped your rep down three points, then I decided I was being as stupid as....well...you know.
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:27 pm

Insult noted Sybil.
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:28 pm

EG,
Started out in IT or using A Mac?
Back to top Go down
Evil Genius
Sonneteer

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:29 pm

Tell you what, since you guys seem to take offense when someone disagrees with you, I will leave and let you guys have it. I was growing weary anyway. I have to give Joy a complement though as I leave, as much as I'm sure she doesn't want it lol. Joy I found you very fair in your opinnions and thoughts, and you brought forth some interesting topics. As for the rest of you, you should not take disagreements in politics so personal. And bluetick, grow a pair.

I bid you a fond fairwell.

The Evil Genius Giggle
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:29 pm

Evil Genius wrote:
And your insecurity and persecution complex is quite entertaining as well Bluetick. I don't veil anything, if I insult you you will know it.

You are an astute judge of character Evil. I do suffer from a persecution complex. When I watch football on tv, and the teams go into a huddle, I think they are talkin about me.

Last edited by Bluetick on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:31 pm

I too have found a more preferable pass time. My wife has invited me out to pooper scoop the lawn.
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:33 pm

Evil Genius wrote:
Tell you what, since you guys seem to take offense when someone disagrees with you, I will leave and let you guys have it. I was growing weary anyway. I have to give Joy a complement though as I leave, as much as I'm sure she doesn't want it lol. Joy I found you very fair in your opinnions and thoughts, and you brought forth some interesting topics. As for the rest of you, you should not take disagreements in politics so personal. And bluetick, grow a pair.

I bid you a fond fairwell.

The Evil Genius Giggle

The only offense is when some one goes looking for it. It's like the saying about trouble, if you go looking for it you will find it. I'm sure you will find what you are looking for somewhere. Don't forget Ramm/Buff's forum.
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:05 am

Bluetick wrote:
Sorry, I'm not into bondage. Cool

Yeah.....right.....I seem to remember a young lady by the name of Dom that tells a different story

Whistle

Glad to see OB and Unob cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:07 am

Uh, keep reading, Ubu...lol.
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:11 am

Yeah, I saw Dear...........

He would be hard pressed to put a lease on this wolf..... Razz
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:14 am

ohhhhhhhh............now I see said the blindman......Alters struck again.........
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:25 am

It was a glorious battle Ubu. Thrust..thrust... parry..a slight wound here..a cut there...An idiot here.....and me, an idiot also. Ahhhh....the only real wound was to my belly...too much popcorn for one day. My rep went down to I think -18 at one point. I am so proud. Giggle My only regret is that my son was not beside me in battle. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:37 am

I am sooooooooooooooo ashamed :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

But then again, it doesn't look like there was anything you couldn't handle, one hand tied behind your back, blindfolded and standing on one leg........... Razz

Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:39 am

You are too kind son...too kind. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:50 am

Okay.....If I am reading this right......some threads were removed........considering what I have read this morning that is still here, one wonders just how BAD were the offensive threads............

WOW!!!!!!!!! Could I get a quick PM next time......I have my Iphone set up for the forum now..........no matter where I am or what I'm doing I can jump into the fray..........Wait........huhhhhhhhhhh, how many strikes do I have.......do I need to start posting pics of kittens??????????

Monkey
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:16 am

Morning folks. Yesterday was WEIRD DAY, today is I don't give a flip day!

I feel beeeech this morning, more coffee.

Mornin Mornin Mornin Mornin Mornin Mornin Mornin
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:42 am

I post too slow.

It wasn't too awful UBU, just a few less than respectful posts, some childish behavior and a few insults.

You know, like family with the weird uncle (or two) showing up.

Giggle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To post, log in - "On" button up top :)   

Back to top Go down

To post, log in - "On" button up top :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4