View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:38 am

Good morning, Sassy, Sync, JR and all. :easterbunny:

Ubu, prayers for your dad, you, family and loved ones. Stubborn gets a a bad rap, but it can be essential to success at times. Yes Hug

I spent most of yesterday with daughter and grandson, then date with my hubby starting with my favorite restaurant (Frank's - YAY!)...a perfectly wonderful day on the scale of great days...and completely unexpected.

Work day for me today...I feel certain with the current weather report that I shall spend my entire break outside. I got a double rainbow the last time I worked; who knows what God has in store for today? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:11 am

Good morning Alabama friends!
It is looking like I may get a break from all the A/C calls for a few days.
Today may be the day to plant some garden?

Yes LMM Dr. Kim is great, he did a wonderful job removing cataracts for my mother,I was so impressed with his
character that I scheduled him to examine my eye's. That was nearly 4 years ago and I need to get on the stick and do it again.
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:10 am

unclegus wrote:

Yes LMM Dr. Kim is great, he did a wonderful job removing cataracts for my mother,I was so impressed with his
character that I scheduled him to examine my eye's. That was nearly 4 years ago and I need to get on the stick and do it again.

I did not have an ophthalmologist, I always get my glasses from Jody's. My reg doc recommended him and they worked me in at 8 am. I had to fast which i did not understand at the time, but Dr Kim said if the retina had detached, he would have done surgery right then. I did not even think about surgery being done on my eye. He didn't see anything wrong, just told me to keep a check on it. I apparently had a small bleeder from the retina and now my vision has little spots and chunks of debris floating by. Looks like a scene from Star Trek. LOL

It is a lot better today, most of the chunks have been reabsorbed so now I'm not swatting at imaginary flies any more. I do have flashes of light which is also weird. His personality was great. I'm glad I got referred to him.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:25 am

My girl wanted some of my pink yarn she found, and so I cut her a long piece. So she has been coming to me since then with her creations from the yarn. Dolls? knitted creations? Nope...my girl has been bringing me...

little pink brains. Giggle She holds loose balls of various sizes in her hands and brings them to me to meet. She is "fostering" one brain whose head is lost, and one is hers, one is a little pink bunny's brain, and she is fostering them until the heads can come find them. That girl is so Love Love Crackingup affraid all at the same time. This is the same one who hates to ride long in the car. She was holding the yarn so lovingly...one was a shy brain and I had to get to know it before I could hold it. She cracks me up so hard...she sets us up and then pounces with something that you can't help but Crackingup over, but she is so serious and asks what's funny. She is fostering brains for people this morning. rofl rofl

Oh, and just to show you how good she is....some of you know Dr. Kim, right? She saw him a couple of weeks ago, and you know how focused and serious he is. She had him so confused and rofl after asking to get the model eye examined and all the other things she said that he lost total track of the appointment and sat and giggled with the assistant and me. Giggle

So that is my morning Yes
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:26 am

lmm wrote:
unclegus wrote:

I did not have an ophthalmologist, I always get my glasses from Jody's. My reg doc recommended him and they worked me in at 8 am. I had to fast which i did not understand at the time, but Dr Kim said if the retina had detached, he would have done surgery right then. I did not even think about surgery being done on my eye. He didn't see anything wrong, just told me to keep a check on it. I apparently had a small bleeder from the retina and now my vision has little spots and chunks of debris floating by. Looks like a scene from Star Trek. LOL

It is a lot better today, most of the chunks have been reabsorbed so now I'm not swatting at imaginary flies any more. I do have flashes of light which is also weird. His personality was great. I'm glad I got referred to him.

Yes, he is awesome and I'm glad you saw him. I'm so glad you didn't have to have surgery, and I hope it heals up right away. That is so annoying with things in front of us that way.
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:59 am

Mornin' Mornin Not much sleep last night between my crazy dreams and hubby's snoring. I have GOT to get an extra bed in this house! Grrr...

Anyhoo, hoppy Easter! :easterbunny:
Back to top Go down
Sassy Kims
Balladeer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:27 am

Good morning everybody!

We've had our Easter waffles this morning...now kicking back with a cup of coffee.

Got a roast to go in the crock pot here in a while. Going to work some in the man cave as well.

Hope everybody has a great day!
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:43 am

Good morning , forum friends Hug

I was allowed to sleep late, plus had sausage and homemade waffles waiting for me when i woke up Very Happy
Yesterday's housecleaning frenzy is going to pay off by allowing me to enjoy reading and sewing today. It's going to be a good day sunny

Sync.....the brain thing, i love it!
......i've not met your daughters, but they, along with your husband, did wave to me to me from the car the other day and it looked like a car full of "Happy". Please keep sharing them with us here on the forum! Very Happy

lmm.......i'm glad you got to see Dr. Kim. My Mom saw him a few times and i was very impressed with him. Good thoughts for a speedy recovery for you Hug
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:01 pm

Good afternoon! We did the Easter baskets, I spoke in church today, we had a little Easter egg hunt for the kids, came home, and am waiting to find out when a friend wants me to come over...it is getting warm out there. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Oh Purr, thanks for saying that about sharing. The kids were sorry they missed meeting you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:45 pm

HI Folks.

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had a good day. Peaceful with a good dinner of roast turkey, potatoes, green beans, onion bread, and lemon cake for dessert. Gained back that 4 pounds i lost.

Big Hug To All !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Bluetick wrote:
I ain't goin nowhere without my luggage. I'm-a-stickin around here. Very Happy Very Happy

I'm glad to hear that. This place wouldn't be the same without you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:44 pm

lmm wrote:
HI Folks.

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had a good day. Peaceful with a good dinner of roast turkey, potatoes, green beans, onion bread, and lemon cake for dessert. Gained back that 4 pounds i lost.

Big Hug To All !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

Ohh, sounds good!! I haven't eaten yet...got leftovers? Giggle
Back to top Go down
Sassy Kims
Balladeer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:01 am

Good morning everybody!

A beautiful day is in store for us! Sunny and warm...

Got plans for the week already laid out. Lots of time planned to be with my I love you gal I love you cheers cheers Motorcycle ride and lunch a couple of times .

Hope everybody has a great day!
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:35 am

Morning all!
Had a great day yesterday, cooked barbecue ribs, blackeye peas, potato salad and brussel sprouts for the daughter's new
extended family.
Life is good!
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:36 am

Mornin Mornin I'm feeling Monday all over...lol...need more coffee.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:58 am

Morning, everyone Hiya Sneezy this morning since I played with a dog yesterday, but otherwise pretty good! Should have time to myself today, so I intend to relax a bit. Just have to make a short trip downtown and otherwise work and relax.

I hope everyone enjoys the day yay
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:05 am

Good morning sunny

Two people off to school and work, two mile walk ( to take care of Sassy's wonderful cooking and our lunch dates), two loads of laundry, and two dogs taken out for a break. runningdog runningdog
Now, i'm getting ready for a journey to the other side of the river....again.

Gawgeous day ahead flower I hope everyone gets a chance to enjoy it cheers

Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:04 am

Looks like a good day out. Enjoy and be thankful for all your family.

(I have got to stop reading all this nice stuff, my assassin side is fading)

Dwarf Dwarf Dwarf Dwarf Dwarf Dwarf Dwarf Dwarf assassin assassin assassin assassin assassin assassin assassin

That's better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:31 pm

Marshmallow Giggle
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:32 pm

I KILL YOU!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Giggle Uh huh...okay, you redeemed yourself Giggle
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:08 pm

Synchronicity wrote:
Giggle Uh huh...okay, you redeemed yourself Giggle

lol!

Back to top Go down
cage the elephant
Free Verse!

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:07 am

I'm pretty sure this could be classified as morning...
12:55AM?
Yep!
Running through some tests of the Verizon supplied/ Cage installed...??? software and "device"!!!!....4th try.
To get on the internet. Guess it worked,,,HUH!
Down in the "Hollar"...
Lost about 35 days with you guys..('cept for Gus...) and see a lot has happened. Both good and bad.

Ubu, don't know what to say. Would've made a statement about your Dad.
All you sick people...get well...EXERCISE and EAT RIGHT!!!

We are good. could not be living in a calmer area.

Will try and look in daily. I care.
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:19 am

Good morning, Cage! It's good to see you back on here. I was wondering last night if you folks were doing okay....Us folks care back Hug
And some of us DO exercise and eat right tongue if we didn't we would have been even sicker than what we were.

You're in a great area.
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:02 am

Good morning, cage, Purr and all. Hug

Got a lot to do this day...glad it's going to be another pretty day in which to do it though, right? sunny

Love Achmed, lmm. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   

Back to top Go down

Good morning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next