Alabamian

A Southern Point of View

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Public Service Announcement for those who enjoy a cup of yougurt...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sassy Kims
Balladeer

Leo

PostSubject: Public Service Announcement for those who enjoy a cup of yougurt...   Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:52 pm

While testing the effects of yogurt on obesity, a group of researchers at MIT discovered that the yogurt they were feeding the test mice had an interesting side effect— it gave them much bigger balls. This hasn’t been observed in humans, because lord knows if it worked, I’d barely be able to sit down. Yogurt is damn good, son.

They fed three groups of mice high-nutrient yogurt, standard mouse food, and low-nutrient food meant to stand in for the crap we the morbidly-obese American public consumes. Not surprisingly, eating healthily produced the best results: The yogurt eaters had “luxuriantly silky fur” and “projected their testes outward, which endowed them with a certain ‘mouse swagger.’” Mouse swag!

The male yogurt eaters were also found to have 5 percent larger testicles than the mice who ate normal food, and 15 percent larger than the junk food eaters. And it’s not just for show: the yogurt-engorged mice also showed a higher rate of insemination, and produced more young per pregnancy.

MIce Grow Massive Balls on Yogurt Diet

Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement for those who enjoy a cup of yougurt...   Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:27 pm

Well, I like yogurt...guess I better make sure things aren't getting out of control down there. I don't need any of those Giggle
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement for those who enjoy a cup of yougurt...   Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:47 am

Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement for those who enjoy a cup of yougurt...   Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:51 am

Synchronicity wrote:
Well, I like yogurt...guess I better make sure things aren't getting out of control down there. I don't need any of those Giggle

Laughing

i've had a few times in my life when i've needed them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Public Service Announcement for those who enjoy a cup of yougurt...   

Back to top Go down

Public Service Announcement for those who enjoy a cup of yougurt...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1