Alabamian

A Southern Point of View

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Sam Pendleton,... Glad you won't be coming back.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OB's Corner
Odist

PostSubject: Sam Pendleton,... Glad you won't be coming back.   Sat May 19, 2012 10:27 am

Sam Pendleton and his comments to de-annex Heathrow because they opposed the new walmart....
Back to top Go down
http://obscorner.blogspot.com/
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Sam Pendleton,... Glad you won't be coming back.   Sun May 20, 2012 6:50 am

I can rarely make sense of anything that man says and he generally takes way too long to say it. I can not figure out why they keep re-electing him. I can only assume he has gotten things accomplished in his district for which the people of that district are so grateful that they can overlook his inability to speak.

This is no exception. I don't even get what he's saying. Maybe if I'd seen what happened right before this, I'd know how what he said makes sense.
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Sam Pendleton,... Glad you won't be coming back.   Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:58 pm

I must be dense and I agree I didn't hear what came before the clip, but what the heck was he talking about? Was he mad some didn't want Walmart or mad soemone was talking about de-annexing something?

I have never been able to follow his reasoning on much scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sam Pendleton,... Glad you won't be coming back.   Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:45 am

The man has been nothing but a thorn in the side of the city .Typical rotteness of our goverment.Incomptent politicians.My teen-age son who can completely confuse me about such matters would do a better job.Thanks Sally for helping me spell those hard to spell words! Thumbup cheers Clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam Pendleton,... Glad you won't be coming back.   

Back to top Go down

Sam Pendleton,... Glad you won't be coming back.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1