Aries

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:08 am

Mornin y'all. Love the new avatar Joy.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:15 pm

That is a pretty avatar. Bright and cool...makes me want to swim. But then everything makes me want to swim Giggle
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:14 pm

Thank you. He (or she? dunno with turtles) is a pretty thing, isn't he? I found him looking for ocean life pics. Here's the full picture...

Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:04 pm

In the animal kingdom,usually, the more brightly colored flamboyant individuals are male. That would make this turtle a male. A gay male, but a male none the less.
Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup

sorry Joy, I couldn't help it. Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:20 pm

Actually, I think that turtle is a girl, Blue. You know, girls like to wear bright dresses queen I agree many males in nature are bright, but I would say this is a female. Beautiful, isn't she?
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:44 pm

She (or he) is pretty. No doubt.
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:08 am

Good morning Alabama!

I think it is going to rain today....I am still sick!
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:21 am

Synchronicity wrote:
Actually, I think that turtle is a girl, Blue. You know, girls like to wear bright dresses queen I agree many males in nature are bright, but I would say this is a female. Beautiful, isn't she?

If it IS a male, from the look on his face he has a "Mess with me and see what happens" attitude.... assuring no one makes fun of him twice. Giggle
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:28 am

Good morning, everyone! Very Happy

Today is B-man's birthday (31) and Sassy had planned on borrowing a friend's jeep and taking him for a day long ramble with the top down. We've had to do a rain-check with that, but we're still going to ramble in the rain, in the truck...... B-man loves riding in that truck. .....then come home and do the cake, candles, ice cream and gifts thing.
Gonna be a goood day yay
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:16 am

Good morning, gus, Purr and all. Mornin

Sorry you are feeling bad, gus...hope you are all well soon. Hug

Purr, I hope B-man has a wonderful birthday and you all have a blast enjoying it with him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:27 am

Well, Blue, after reading this http://www.wikihow.com/Tell-if-a-Turtle-Is-Male-or-Female , I think maybe it's a female, mainly because tail isn't long enough and bottom shell appears to be convex. Gay...Hmph! Hmph

Giggle
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:46 am

Good morning y'all. Insomnia till daylight today, due to late night coffee and thunderstorm. Watched a program on quantum physics till the cable went out. The scientists were telling me that perhaps, our "reality" isn't really real at all. They were explaining that perhaps all that stuff we think is outside our window is not really there unless we are looking at it. When you quit looking, it isn't there. So now the question is if a tree falls in the woods, and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound? Naw, hell naw, if you ain't there, the woods ain't either. It is possible also to be everywhere at every time with the multiple dimension theory. So, if I really do exist, and if y'all are really out there, or there, or there, or there, it is nice to be here (or / and) there with you. I think the me that is typing this is going back to bed. Hopefully, one of the other
me's is going to the shower, and another one will be nice enough to go to the grocery store and get some hamburger buns and milk. Will check in later, assuming time is real and there is any such thing as later. confused
Back to top Go down
cage the elephant
Free Verse!

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:03 am

Bluetick wrote:
Good morning y'all. Insomnia till daylight today, due to late night coffee and thunderstorm. Watched a program on quantum physics till the cable went out. The scientists were telling me that perhaps, our "reality" isn't really real at all. They were explaining that perhaps all that stuff we think is outside our window is not really there unless we are looking at it. When you quit looking, it isn't there. So now the question is if a tree falls in the woods, and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound? Naw, hell naw, if you ain't there, the woods ain't either. It is possible also to be everywhere at every time with the multiple dimension theory. So, if I really do exist, and if y'all are really out there, or there, or there, or there, it is nice to be here (or / and) there with you. I think the me that is typing this is going back to bed. Hopefully, one of the other
me's is going to the shower, and another one will be nice enough to go to the grocery store and get some hamburger buns and milk. Will check in later, assuming time is real and there is any such thing as later. confused

I encountered this thought process somewhere around '76 or '77...
'bout the same time that Afghani hash was abundant...
Good Morning!
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:55 pm

lol! lol! lol!

Blue, I'm right cheer, you're over yonder, God is great, beer is good and people are crazy. If those quantum physicists had just asked country folks, they could have settled that issue over a pan of fried chicken and been done by happy hour.

Giggle
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:06 pm

The way I understand it, if we close our eyes, those scientists will cease to exist. Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:18 pm

Sitting here post B-man's birthday dinner, cake, and ice cream. The kitchen is a mess, so i'm going to close my eyes in the hope the dirty kitchen doesn't really exist................

Suspect awwwwwwwcrap.
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:32 pm

Happy birthday B-man. cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer cheer

And for my buddy Purr... mop vacuum mop vacuum mop vacuum mop mop vacuum
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:56 am

Joy wrote:
Well, Blue, after reading this http://www.wikihow.com/Tell-if-a-Turtle-Is-Male-or-Female , I think maybe it's a female, mainly because tail isn't long enough and bottom shell appears to be convex. Gay...Hmph! Hmph

Giggle

Yes My reasons for saying female as well.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:00 am

Happy Birthday, B-man!! I'm glad your day was a good one! yay

This week is a busy one.. lots of work, clients, a trip to a Bmingham eye doctor for my little one...I dread it...Reiki share Saturday and reading in church Sunday. Something every day...oh well. Anyway, I just got in here and now I am finally off to bed after just finishing a ton of work. Sleep well, everyone, and see you in the morning mooncat goodnight
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:58 am

Good morning everybody.

I start back to school today...took a 7:30 class...it seemed like a good idea at the time. Mornin
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:18 am

Good morning everyone!

Joy, early to rise, get the class over then you can get started on productive things....like going to work!
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:21 am

oh! at the advise of a friend, I went to the doctor yesterday. The gave me an antibiotic for preventing malaria?
Am feeling somewhat better today, will be back out braving the heat today. Will try and head toward Ubu's needs sometime.
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:06 am

unclegus wrote:
oh! at the advise of a friend, I went to the doctor yesterday. The gave me an antibiotic for preventing malaria?
Am feeling somewhat better today, will be back out braving the heat today. Will try and head toward Ubu's needs sometime.

Good Morning All!

Get to feeling better first, Gus.......I can wait.

On the road all weekend and yesterday. Baseball......Birthdays.........etc..........

The Beast had a "showcase" in B'Ham this weekend. Little Miss Ubu became a teenager June 1st and asked for a trip to the beach for her birthday. We (the beast and I) drove down for her birthday and then drove back........leaving her and Mrs. Ubu in Gulf Shores.......alone.........with nothing but a credit card and allllllllllllllll those outlet stores...........I think I am very worried................ affraid
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:24 am

Joy wrote:
Good morning everybody.

I start back to school today...took a 7:30 class...it seemed like a good idea at the time. Mornin

sounds like a decision made sans coffee in hand....lol
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:37 am

Good morning, everyone!

Thank you for the happy birthday expressions for B-man Hug I don't know HOW he got to be 31 so quickly scratch

Blue, the mop and vacuum fit me to a "T" Very Happy , but then so does windblown and harley and .......oh, nevermind, there isn't one for that.
No, not THAT Rolling Eyes There isn't one for working out .... with weights.

Ubu.... outlet stores and a credit card.....sounds like little Miss Ubu is getting a proper initiation into teenage girlhood Thumbup

Gus, glad you're feeling better.

Sync, close your eyes and all that work won't exist Giggle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   

Back to top Go down

Good morning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next