Alabamian

A Southern Point of View

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

If you have any difficulties, please contact the board administrator.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Propagandist
Sonneteer

Virgo

PostSubject: If you have any difficulties, please contact the board administrator.   Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:30 am

The last time I logged in as I usually do, I got a message "Invalid username or password." I changed nothing since my visit the time before.

So I clicked the button to receive a new password in my email. I logged in yesterday with the one I received. Once logged on, I reset my password to what it was originally.

Today, when I tried to log on, I get the same message "Invalid username or password." I requested a new password by email again. I haven't changed it yet from what was given to me in the email.

Any ideas on what might be causing this problem and suggestions on how to avoid this problem in the future?
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: If you have any difficulties, please contact the board administrator.   Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:49 am

I checked the forum message boards and no one has mentioned this being a problem. I don't know what is causing it Prop. Just to ask the usual, did you forget to capitalize or miss a number when trying to log in? If it continues, I can reset your password from my side, sometimes having the admin do that fixes the glitches. Then I will email it to you, after you log in, you can change it to what ever you want again. I know it seems a run around process, but it has worked in the past.
Back to top Go down
The Propagandist
Sonneteer

Virgo

PostSubject: Re: If you have any difficulties, please contact the board administrator.   Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:54 am

lmm wrote:
I checked the forum message boards and no one has mentioned this being a problem. I don't know what is causing it Prop. Just to ask the usual, did you forget to capitalize or miss a number when trying to log in? If it continues, I can reset your password from my side, sometimes having the admin do that fixes the glitches. Then I will email it to you, after you log in, you can change it to what ever you want again. I know it seems a run around process, but it has worked in the past.

No. Both times, yesterday and today, I did the exact thing I have always done to log in. It has worked fine in the past. The problem started yesterday with me.

Let's do an experiment. I will save the new password I got today. Next time I get on after I logoff when I'm finished here, I will use the latest password I got this morning by email. If that doesn't work, we will know there is a problem because it did work fine today.
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: If you have any difficulties, please contact the board administrator.   Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:10 am

Sounds good. You should have a link to email either me or Joy when you can't log in. See how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: If you have any difficulties, please contact the board administrator.   Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:28 am

Uhhh, I was just kidding about internet zombies earlier, buuuutt..... Shocked Shocked Shocked

Here's hoping all the glitches get un-glitched! toast
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you have any difficulties, please contact the board administrator.   

Back to top Go down

If you have any difficulties, please contact the board administrator.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1