Alabamian

A Southern Point of View

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Mark Lowry Recovering Fundamentalist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Mark Lowry Recovering Fundamentalist    Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:23 am

I except the branch. No problem. By the way who were you on TD Do I know you?
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Mark Lowry Recovering Fundamentalist    Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:29 am

Buff, you are a man and have exhibited the 'not so nice' side of your personality. That's not a woman or a man thing; it's a human thing. What will never happen is everyone agreeing on every subject. It's okay to disagree.

*puts on Admin hat*

However, it's against the rules here to attack another person's character. So everyone needs to keep their disagreements on the topic, not directed at another member. If someone uses themselves as an example, it's fine to comment, but please do so respectively.

*takes off Admin hat*

I agree with Ubu...we need to just chill.
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Mark Lowry Recovering Fundamentalist    Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:31 am

Buffalo wrote:
I except the branch. No problem.

Awesome. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark Lowry Recovering Fundamentalist    Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:43 am

[quote="Joy"]Buff, you are a man and have exhibited the 'not so nice' side of your personality. *puts on Admin hat*

However, it's against the rules here to attack another person's character. So everyone needs to keep their disagreements on the topic, not directed at another member. So you want me to chill and you are free to attack my character?

I'm not upset atall or mad Joy just take in the above quote of your own.

I don't think you ever saw me take sides between forum members on my forum when you were admin. and I don't recall you doing it over there. I would have called you down. just saying. my birthday this month. I expect a party.
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Mark Lowry Recovering Fundamentalist    Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:58 am

Um, Buff, I'll just say you have a convenient memory regarding what happened at your forum and leave it at that. Smile Please put it in a PM if you need to discuss it further.

A party, huh? Well, I've always been taught the birthday boy brings the wine and the music. Yes I got the cake! I might not should be trusted with the cake for a prolonged period of time. Shocked

Last edited by Joy on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Mark Lowry Recovering Fundamentalist    Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:17 am

Buff, let me be very clear.
I am LMM on this forum, was on your forum, was on Heub's forum, was on the Tuscaloosa one until I left, and was on Ceiling Cat's forum.
I lost that name at the TD/TVT years ago when the new boss claimed I violated copy right laws and killed my account. No plea bargain, no logic.
I am now B50M over there as you already know.

I was not piling on you, you clearly made a comment to me and then said you didn't. It involved the one post made here. Nothing else.

I have not made any comments to you about anything other than the topics here.
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Mark Lowry Recovering Fundamentalist    Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:22 am

I like what Ubu said. Everybody knows how I love to yank chains and I am prone to carry it a bit too far at times. I seldom mean to offend or upset anyone, and when I do I expect to be called on it. Like Ubu, if I am pickin on you pick back. Thats what makes it fun. If I take offense at something, Y'all have seen me lose my cool a time or two, but I usually get over it. It would be pretty boring if we all agreed all the time. We just need to remember, we are all friends here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark Lowry Recovering Fundamentalist    Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:40 am

Dadadadadaddadah….I’ma leavin’ it all up to you hoo hoo hoo -- which gonna say aa hay w hacha gonna do hoo ho-- now do you want my love hu hu hove or are ah we through? D d d d d d d. di dah. Di doo.
Cool Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark Lowry Recovering Fundamentalist    Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:51 am

lmm wrote:
Buff, let me be very clear.
I am LMM on this forum, was on your forum, was on Heub's forum, was on the Tuscaloosa one until I left, and was on Ceiling Cat's forum.
I lost that name at the TD/TVT years ago when the new boss claimed I violated copy right laws and killed my account. No plea bargain, no logic.
I am now B50M over there as you already know.

I was not piling on you, you clearly made a comment to me and then said you didn't. It involved the one post made here. Nothing else.

I have not made any comments to you about anything other than the topics here.
LMM You would love me like a puppy if you really knew me.
No I didn’t know you were b50m.
I thought LMM was still over there.
I have no probs.
I’m just like ubu and tic yankin chains.
I want us all to be one big group of friends.
Ask me some questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark Lowry Recovering Fundamentalist    Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:54 am

Joy just to show the forgives are in place , would you and LMM please come back to my forum.
Tic and ubu are there.
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Mark Lowry Recovering Fundamentalist    Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:05 am

I went there after you 'forgave' me buff/ramm in another world.. It said account not active or deleted. So, I don't exist there any more.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark Lowry Recovering Fundamentalist    Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:11 pm

lmm wrote:
I went there after you 'forgave' me buff/ramm in another world.. It said account not active or deleted. So, I don't exist there any more.

I think once an account is deleted it is not reversible. Re-register and try it or register as LMMM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark Lowry Recovering Fundamentalist    Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:18 pm

b50m is unbanned LMM
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Mark Lowry Recovering Fundamentalist    Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:15 pm

Thanks ramm but I only made B50 to see how the forum looked when I was not logged in as a mod. It was the only way to see what every one else saw. Don't need it any more. Besides, I don't want to be considered ' foolish 'again as was the reason I was given for being banned.

It's in the past and it shall remain there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mark Lowry Recovering Fundamentalist    Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:06 pm

I understand LMM. No prob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark Lowry Recovering Fundamentalist    

Back to top Go down

Mark Lowry Recovering Fundamentalist
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2