View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:37 pm

Synchronicity wrote:
And my hair is auburn, which is red in sunlight. Apparently Ubu doesn't realize how many redheads are in the area Giggle

Gorgeous redheads in the area. Poor man has no idea. Of course, my temper matches my hair. Short and deadly!!!!!!!!!

assassin rofl
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:08 pm

I had auburn hair when i was younger Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:21 pm

Purr wrote:
I had auburn hair when i was younger Very Happy
That makes 4 GORGEOUS red heads. Ubu may be in trouble.......................................... rolling pin

That makes 4 GORGEOUS
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Yeah, rolling pin
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:35 pm

Giggle Giggle Giggle

I have been told I have a twin, but I'm thinking we must not think so or surely we'd have run into each other by now.

Ubu, I probably saw you and thought 'gee he looks familiar' but sometimes when I think that, it's because I've helped the person at work. I forget names, but not faces...just takes me a few to place the whens and wheres. Smile

lmm, I have a temper, too. My personality is easy going but when the temper blows, it ain't purty. No I also am notorious for embarrassing myself at least once each hormone hell week. I hate that!

Oh, you know what we need...fall leaves in the background & I love love love the one I found last year...going to do a quick change! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:44 am

Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:26 am

Yes, I'm easy going as well, but if the situation warrants it I am very capable of taking care of things Very Happy

Morning, everyone. I have another busy day here...tomorrow should be more relaxed, though. I wish you all a great day yay
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:37 am

I was told that in a hundred years there would be no more red heads?

Good morning red heads and others!!!
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:01 am

Nah, lots of redheads get a bit of help from a hair stylist. There will always be redheads just as there will be blondes Giggle
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:28 am

Good morning! sunny windblown

I guess i'm one of the "others" since my hair went from auburn to blonde years ago.

I never had a redhead's temper....early on i discovered it was more effective to just smile at the person
ticking me off then it was to show any anger Giggle

Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:11 am

Good Morning All You Beautiful and Gorgeous Red Heads! Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle

As far as Joy's comment about a chance meeting of the "twins"...........Purportedly, I have a twin walking around Florence that is a Florence Police Man.

I have had people come and call me by his name and once I was on the receiving end of a fare thee well cussing from his ex-sister-in-law. I finally had to pull my drivers license out to prove to her that I was not him.

Thing is, I have a lot of friends that are FPD. I am out and about quite often. I meet lots and lots of people because of my business...........AND.........I have never, ever, met this guy.

Anyhooooooo.....gots to run. I have an overwhelming urge to go have my hair colored..............

Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:54 am

Okay, weird after talking about this yesterday...After standing in line for 1 1/2 hours at the funeral home last night to pay respects to the family (holy cow!), I had just told my husband - Although I know the wife of the deceased very well & a couple of his kids 'might' recognize me, I dislike making small talk with grieving family members I do not know at the end there, while waiting for end to see family member you know.

I recognize the son-in-law, don't expect him to recognize me when he opens his arms for a hug. So what was I to do? I said "Oh, I get a hug?" and hug him. He says "Of course! You are a God-send!". I say "Oh, well, thank you...why do you say that?". He says "You have done so much for our family, we can never thank you enough." I am SO confused at this point, which is likely registering on my face. I started to just say "you're welcome" & move on, but everyone was looking at us by this time. So I said "What was is that I did exactly?". He says "You sat with my Dad while he was sick for days and days (he sees the shock on my face)...are you not (insert my twin's name)?" I say "no", we all have a good laugh & he says "well, you are a God-send, too!". HAHAHA! That was the best case of mistaken identity ever. They probably all needed to laugh. Smile

Good morning, all! sunny
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:44 am

There has been times when someone recognized me as another person and I just played along with them.
That would be difficult to do under above circumstance though.
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:29 am

Joy wrote:
Okay, weird after talking about this yesterday...After standing in line for 1 1/2 hours at the funeral home last night to pay respects to the family (holy cow!), I had just told my husband - Although I know the wife of the deceased very well & a couple of his kids 'might' recognize me, I dislike making small talk with grieving family members I do not know at the end there, while waiting for end to see family member you know.

I recognize the son-in-law, don't expect him to recognize me when he opens his arms for a hug. So what was I to do? I said "Oh, I get a hug?" and hug him. He says "Of course! You are a God-send!". I say "Oh, well, thank you...why do you say that?". He says "You have done so much for our family, we can never thank you enough." I am SO confused at this point, which is likely registering on my face. I started to just say "you're welcome" & move on, but everyone was looking at us by this time. So I said "What was is that I did exactly?". He says "You sat with my Dad while he was sick for days and days (he sees the shock on my face)...are you not (insert my twin's name)?" I say "no", we all have a good laugh & he says "well, you are a God-send, too!". HAHAHA! That was the best case of mistaken identity ever. They probably all needed to laugh. Smile

Good morning, all! sunny

Ha! See there is another Joy walking around..............whew, glad to know. Thought I was going crazy there for a second. Giggle Giggle

Good Morning All!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:36 am

Good morning all. Ubu, hope the wife is feeling well, and Joy, it is not surprising that there are two of you. All that goodness can't be contained in just one person. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sassy Kims
Balladeer

Leo

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:23 am

I'm occasionally the victim of mistaken identity...

I have an evil twin that does all those things I get blamed for...he plays a cop on TV sometimes Shocked
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:27 pm

Giggle How funny this person is all over impersonating you. Or maybe you are impersonating her...or maybe you have a clone Yes I wanna see Ubu with his hair red and Sassy chasing criminals on tv.

And the rest of us can enjoy the shows yay
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:41 am

Good Satdy morning. I hope everyone plans on getting out and enjoying the lovely weather this weekend.

Blue, you sweet dog, you...thanks Smile

It's a work day for me, but I am off tomorrow. I have a bunch of studying to do, but I would much rather do that outside in wonderful weather than closed up in the house.
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer

Scorpio

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:59 am

Morning Joy and all!
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:30 am

Good morning sunny

Merry Mabon / Happy first day of Autumn cheers
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:25 am

Good morning, all. We had happy news this morning that both the girls got into a program we were hoping for them to both get into. We were afraid one wouldn't be appreciated because she is not...well, she has definite ideas about things, and sometimes they don't match the teachers' Giggle

But she did and the good part is that now she will get what she needs just as her sister will. I am relieved to see that the evaluation group saw who they both are instead only the one who follows every rule all the time. Yay for that!!! yay

So I hope everyone has a nice day today. I am just waiting for the ragweed and mosquitoes to die off to get outside. Yes
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:54 am

Good morning, all...lovely lovely Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate

Gemini

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:29 am

Hello and good morning Hiya

is is a lovely Sunday morning Very Happy

Sync, i'm happy about the happy news about your kidlets yay very good that the evaluation group sees them
as the individuals they are.

I'll join you in celebrating the disappearance of mosquitoes! Even being diligent about the use of repellent , they have considered
me a feast for the past several months Yum
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate

Pisces

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:41 am

Thanks, Purr. Yes, hubs and one girl are totally mosquito buffets here. I tell her the arm must be protein, her leg dessert, and all the rest soup, salad, and veggies since she is eaten up just walking to the car. Giggle She says she just tastes better than her sister and I do Giggle

Nice picture, Joy! You inspired me to drink a cup of coffee. We are staying home and relaxing this morning insync

I hope everyone has a great day comet singer 70s yay
Back to top Go down
lmm
Epic Author

Aquarius

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:23 am

Have to go to work at 4pm, but at least this morning is peaceful.

Congrats to younguns Synch.

Best wishes to the whole group. I'll try to appear a few times a week.

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   

Back to top Go down

Good morning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next