Alabamian

A Southern Point of View
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Good morning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Purr
Poet Laureate
avatar

Gemini

Posts : 2584
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : Somewhere .... with him.

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:42 am

Good morning Very Happy

Joy, i think the long term effects of working retail is that you are more patient and understanding
of others doing the same. I've worked retail, and strive to never get too upset nor take it personally
when a cashier/salesperson is a bit snippety. Look what they have to deal with......
If i smile and say a nice word or two, i usually get the same in return.

Cage......it does suck, but condensed version of my beliefs is that we die when we learn what
we are supposed to learn this time around, and we teach what we came here to teach this time around.
And everyone is a teacher of something.

I hope you get your blood pressure stabilized. I know what that's like......
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate
avatar

Pisces

Posts : 2475
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:02 am

[quote="Joy"]


"Ho cubed"????? Three Ho's........hmmmm I thought it was three wise men.........but Hey, if you have a story about 3 ho's I'm sure you can get an audience..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..........cue Frog Leg's assessment of my warped humor.

ohhhhhhhhhh,

Goooooooooooood Morning All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate
avatar

Pisces

Posts : 3772
Join date : 2011-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:17 pm

Purr wrote:
Good morning Very Happy

Joy, i think the long term effects of working retail is that you are more patient and understanding
of others doing the same. I've worked retail, and strive to never get too upset nor take it personally
when a cashier/salesperson is a bit snippety. Look what they have to deal with......
If i smile and say a nice word or two, i usually get the same in return.

Cage......it does suck, but condensed version of my beliefs is that we die when we learn what
we are supposed to learn this time around, and we teach what we came here to teach this time around.
And everyone is a teacher of something.

I hope you get your blood pressure stabilized. I know what that's like......

The bolded part seems reasonable to me...you are wise, Purr Hug

And I agree...I hope you get your blood pressure evened out, Cage.

It's been a really long day, so I say yay insync singer cathop runningdog doggiekiss to you all and am going to relax a moment until my kids start fighting again. Hiya
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate
avatar

Pisces

Posts : 3772
Join date : 2011-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:18 pm

[quote="Ubu"]
Joy wrote:



"Ho cubed"????? Three Ho's........hmmmm I thought it was three wise men.........but Hey, if you have a story about 3 ho's I'm sure you can get an audience..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..........cue Frog Leg's assessment of my warped humor.

ohhhhhhhhhh,

Goooooooooooood Morning All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But before I go.....

Ubu, you crack me up Giggle Rolling Eyes Giggle
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer
avatar

Scorpio

Posts : 1440
Join date : 2011-05-24
Location : Hoodlum Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:33 am

Good morning Alabama!
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate
avatar

Aquarius

Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-05-18
Location : Lauderdale County

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:38 am

Good morning, gus and all. Kitty

Just stopping in this morning to tell Ubu Tongue3 Wink

Purr, true. I am also really protective of retail workers or any customer service person. If I am shopping (or eating out or whatever) and some horse's backside is being rude to them, I will totally call the horse's backside out on it.

cage, I sure hope that mess works itself out soon or the doc finds an easy fix. Hug

Last day of school before finals on Fri, Mon & Tues. pale I shall have my head buried in a book but will be free soon for the holidays! Crying

Y'all have a good 'un. snowsmile
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Ubu
Poet Laureate
avatar

Pisces

Posts : 2475
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:34 am

Good Morning to you, Good Morning to you, Good Morning to you!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate
avatar

Aries

Posts : 2168
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : tuscumbia

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:36 am

Howdy all.
Back to top Go down
Purr
Poet Laureate
avatar

Gemini

Posts : 2584
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : Somewhere .... with him.

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:43 pm

good afternoon!
Back to top Go down
Sassy Kims
Balladeer
avatar

Leo

Posts : 1060
Join date : 2012-01-02
Location : Somewhere.... with Her

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:15 pm

Good evening all.
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate
avatar

Pisces

Posts : 3772
Join date : 2011-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:17 am

And I will finish up with...good night, all! yay Hiya
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate
avatar

Aries

Posts : 2168
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : tuscumbia

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:39 am

I can't let you have the last word...............good night all. Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle





love you guys.
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer
avatar

Scorpio

Posts : 1440
Join date : 2011-05-24
Location : Hoodlum Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:08 am

Good morning All!
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate
avatar

Aquarius

Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-05-18
Location : Lauderdale County

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:03 am



Good morning, gus and all. Mornin
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Purr
Poet Laureate
avatar

Gemini

Posts : 2584
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : Somewhere .... with him.

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:30 am

Mmmmmm.........good morning Smile slept so good last night i didn't want to stop Sleep

Doing some Christmas shopping today, which i enjoy Very Happy and i love the
decorations, and the crowds.... santa tree snowsmile
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate
avatar

Pisces

Posts : 2475
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:41 am

Good Morning All.
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate
avatar

Pisces

Posts : 2475
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:11 am

You know the strangest things happen sometimes.

My brother dated a girl when he was a young teenager that was so full of life you couldn't help but like her. I have often wondered what happened to her. After he "passed" I have been contacted by numerous "ladies" that told me they dated...........he was a hound of the first degree Giggle

Still I wondered about this girl. I really don't why, but just ever so often she would cross my mind.

LOL, the funny thing is I found out she frequents another forum that I hang around in. We have spoken publically and privately on the forum several times and have always had a good forum friendship.

She posted something a few nights ago and immediately it popped into my head, "Snap that's XXXXXXX"

I posted something in reply and then sent her a PM telling her that if she read it she should know who I am in the real world. She immediately replied back and yes, she knew who I was and challenged me to guess who she was. Turns out I was right.

So we've spent the last few days PM'ing back and forth, catching up. It's been 30 years............

I think that brother of mine is still messing with me..........he so loved to do that...........
Back to top Go down
unclegus
Balladeer
avatar

Scorpio

Posts : 1440
Join date : 2011-05-24
Location : Hoodlum Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:22 am

Interesting Ubu!

I have found many people I have known on these forums.

Have also met many friends here.
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate
avatar

Aquarius

Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-05-18
Location : Lauderdale County

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:12 pm

That's awesome, Ubu. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate
avatar

Pisces

Posts : 3772
Join date : 2011-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:56 pm

Good afternoon, everyone! I'm just getting here, but better late than never I guess. I wish you all a great day. We have to do a bit of shopping this afternoon as well, since the girls have recorder performance at school next week and they are in a Christmas musical workshop performance tomorrow night. I think they need something to wear that looks a bit more wintery than shorts and tee shirts Giggle

I'm not big on crowds, but the girlies need shoes and dresses, so I shall brave them just for them yay
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate
avatar

Pisces

Posts : 2475
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Synchronicity wrote:
Good afternoon, everyone! I'm just getting here, but better late than never I guess. I wish you all a great day. We have to do a bit of shopping this afternoon as well, since the girls have recorder performance at school next week and they are in a Christmas musical workshop performance tomorrow night. I think they need something to wear that looks a bit more wintery than shorts and tee shirts Giggle

I'm not big on crowds, but the girlies need shoes and dresses, so I shall brave them just for them yay

Better late than never.........you came, that's all that ((((ahem))) matters..........right??????? Someone that I admire told me that...........

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate
avatar

Pisces

Posts : 3772
Join date : 2011-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:51 pm

Ubu wrote:
Synchronicity wrote:
Good afternoon, everyone! I'm just getting here, but better late than never I guess. I wish you all a great day. We have to do a bit of shopping this afternoon as well, since the girls have recorder performance at school next week and they are in a Christmas musical workshop performance tomorrow night. I think they need something to wear that looks a bit more wintery than shorts and tee shirts Giggle

I'm not big on crowds, but the girlies need shoes and dresses, so I shall brave them just for them yay

Better late than never.........you came, that's all that ((((ahem))) matters..........right??????? Someone that I admire told me that...........

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup Crackingup

Where is that "whip Ubu like the bad dog he is" icon???? I can never find it when I need it Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle

Taking advantage of innocent young women is shameful, Ubu. No No

Giggle


Last edited by Synchronicity on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate
avatar

Pisces

Posts : 2475
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:53 pm

I'm sorry.......did you mean to say.....uhhhhhh......type something there Whistle Whistle Whistle
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate
avatar

Pisces

Posts : 2475
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:54 pm

Ohhhh the edit feature is such a wonderful tool........... Giggle Giggle Giggle Giggle
Back to top Go down
Synchronicity
Poet Laureate
avatar

Pisces

Posts : 3772
Join date : 2011-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Good morning   Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:57 pm

Ubu wrote:
I'm sorry.......did you mean to say.....uhhhhhh......type something there Whistle Whistle Whistle

It was in invisible ink Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Good morning   

Back to top Go down
 
Good morning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Good Morning - Mandisa featuring TobyMac
» Good Morning, Happiness!
» Confusion is good? Gerryspeak..
» Gary Glitter - it's good to be back?
» On Sky News this morning

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alabamian :: This, That & the Other-
Jump to: