Alabamian

A Southern Point of View
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 HEY UBU AND CAGE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lmm
Epic Author
avatar

Aquarius

Posts : 1873
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : Colbert County

PostSubject: Re: HEY UBU AND CAGE   Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:21 pm

I'm still there and I made a heck of a post last night. LOl.


Wish I could play an instrument. I have zero talent.
Back to top Go down
Buffalo
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HEY UBU AND CAGE   Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:45 pm

Let us teach you little gurl. Peace
Back to top Go down
Joy
Poet Laureate
avatar

Aquarius

Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-05-18
Location : Lauderdale County

PostSubject: Re: HEY UBU AND CAGE   Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:09 pm

I haven't had time to go to TVT. I may need to steer clear if someone's gone ban happy. I can't remember if I posted on that thread. I guess I better go make sure I'm still there anyway. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://alabamian.forumotion.com
lmm
Epic Author
avatar

Aquarius

Posts : 1873
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : Colbert County

PostSubject: Re: HEY UBU AND CAGE   Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:21 pm

Buffalo wrote:
Let us teach you little gurl. Peace
Buff, I have no rhythm, the cats scream when I sing and I have no coordination. I can bang a stick on a table, but that's about it.

Kitty affraid Giggle
Back to top Go down
Bluetick
Poet Laureate
avatar

Aries

Posts : 2168
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : tuscumbia

PostSubject: Re: HEY UBU AND CAGE   Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:38 pm

Joy wrote:
I haven't had time to go to TVT. I may need to steer clear if someone's gone ban happy. I can't remember if I posted on that thread. I guess I better go make sure I'm still there anyway. Shocked

looks pretty dead over there. Its been about two hours since anybody posted.
Back to top Go down
Buffalo
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HEY UBU AND CAGE   Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:29 pm

lmm wrote:
Buffalo wrote:
Let us teach you little gurl. Peace
Buff, I have no rhythm, the cats scream when I sing and I have no coordination. I can bang a stick on a table, but that's about it.

Kitty affraid Giggle
we can teach you rhythm. Rockon
Back to top Go down
Buffalo
Guest



PostSubject: Re: HEY UBU AND CAGE   Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:33 pm

Bluetick wrote:
Joy wrote:
I haven't had time to go to TVT. I may need to steer clear if someone's gone ban happy. I can't remember if I posted on that thread. I guess I better go make sure I'm still there anyway. Shocked

looks pretty dead over there. Its been about two hours since anybody posted.
there is an eerie pall over the place.
Back to top Go down
Ubu
Poet Laureate
avatar

Pisces

Posts : 2475
Join date : 2011-05-19
Location : Here

PostSubject: Re: HEY UBU AND CAGE   Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:41 am

I was able to sign in over there this morning, so I guess it's a good thing my internet went down Saturday night. Or not........
Giggle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HEY UBU AND CAGE   

Back to top Go down
 
HEY UBU AND CAGE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Dramatic Pic Of Woman Attacked By Polar Bear
» Matt Shultz

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alabamian :: This, That & the Other-
Jump to: